剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
Where is he going?
他要去哪儿?
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know if I know him anymore.
我不知道自己是不是还认识他
Why is he always running off someplace?
为什么他总是急吼吼地就跑走了
Alden, sweetie, I wanna get married.
奥尔登 亲爱的 我想嫁给你
Right now.
就现在
Oh, now, don't you worry, pumpkin.
哦 现在 不要担心 小南瓜
Is anyone here an ordained minister?
这儿有谁是认证牧师吗?
We'll even take a rabbi. She's kidding!
犹太教教士也可以 她是开玩笑的!
We want it to be legal in the eyes of God.
我要让这个仪式在上帝看来是合法的
Russell's ordained. He could officiate.
拉赛尔是认证过的 他可以主持
You officiated at Seth and Nick's wedding.
你在赛斯和尼克的婚礼上主持过的
Do you do normal weddings too?
你可以主持一个普通婚礼吗?
Normal? Between a man and woman, yeah.
普通? 就是一个男人和一个女人的婚礼
I could...but I won't.
我可以... 但是我不要
Why? Don't you think straight people
为什么? 你认为直男直女
deserve to get married too?
不配结婚吗?
No, it's not that, I...
不 不是那样的 我...
I just don't believe this is true love.
我只是不相信你们这是真爱
Alden!
奥尔登!
Your friends suck!
你的朋友真差劲!
What's he doing here? Curt, take it easy.
他来这里做什么? 柯特 别紧张
I'll get rid of him.
我会让他走的
Thank God you're here.
谢天谢地 你来了
Save me, Buddy.
救救我 巴迪
Get away from her. Not a chance.
放开她 绝无可能
I'm not gonna let you hurt her anymore.
我不会再让你伤害她
Me? You're the one who's been abusing her.
我? 你才是虐待她的人
What? He's gonna kill you!
什么? 他要杀掉你!
Shoot him, Buddy!
杀了他 巴迪!
Lexi, you said he hit you.
莱西 你说他打你
He's lying! Shoot him!
他在说谎! 开枪!
Alexa, what is going on?
阿莉克莎 这是怎么回事?
Oh!
哦!
What did you do? Damn it!
你这是在干什么? 该死!
Why didn't you shoot him? I had it all worked out!
你为什么不开枪打死他? 我全都计划好了的
Worked out? Curt dies.
计划好了的? 柯特会死
I inherit all his money,
我继承他所有的财产
and you get off with justifiable homicide.
你可以以正当防卫杀人脱身
We could have still been together, and rich!
我们还是可以在一起 还有很多钱
What? What, you planned on me killing him?
什么? 你计划了让我杀了他?
Why not? You killed Ray and Kenny for me.
为什么不呢? 你为我杀过了雷和肯尼
No, I didn't. Yeah, right.
不 我没有 是的 没错
And you're a real pastor, too.
而且你也是个真牧师
You were playing me the whole time?
你一直在利用我
Since the moment this bastard walked into my store.
自从这个混♥蛋♥走进我的商店开始
I knew you couldn't resist being the hero.
我知道你不会放弃成为一个英雄的
I just had to make you believe that I was in danger.
我只需要让你相信我有危险
But you never were. Not this time.
但是你从来没什么危险 现在是没有
But who knows what would have happened
但是他以前那样对我但是
if I went back with him
如果我和他一起回去
after the way he treated me before?
谁知道会发生什么事
He got what he deserved.
他这是罪有应得
Wow. You really sold me a story, didn't you?
你是彻底把我忽悠了 没错吧?
And now I have to sell the police the story
现在我要做好假象给警♥察♥了
that my possessive husband and my secret lover
我的占有欲极强的丈夫和一个神秘情人之间
got into a gunfight...
进行了一场枪战...
and killed each other.
双双中弹身亡
But that's not what...
但是那不是...
Oh.
哦
Here.
给你
Take the place in Mexico.
墨西哥那处房♥子归你了
This never happened.
这里什么都没发生
It's too bad, Buddy. I really did like you.
实在太糟糕了 巴迪 我是真的喜欢你
Oh, hell, gimme the key.
哦 去他♥娘♥的♥ 给我钥匙
You ever tell anyone about this,
如果你把这件事说出去
I won't be the only one
可不止我一个人
spending the rest of my life in jail.
要在监狱里度过余生
What about him?
那他怎么办?
You'll handle it.
你会处理的
You're good at making things go away.
你很擅长毁尸灭迹
God damn it.
真♥他♥妈♥的
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表