剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
I hope you don't mind.
我希望你别介意
I'm pretty upset, but I'll get over it.
我有点不高兴 不过我会克服的
To a beautiful woman with a giving heart.
敬你这个美女 有爱心
and a bitching ride.
还有个炫酷的坐骑
Oh, that's the truth.
噢 那倒是实话
Cheers.
干杯
Ooh! It's dirty
喔! 好下流
Oh, I like dirty.
噢 我喜欢下流
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Did you roofie me?
你给我下药了?
It was easier than cracking you on the head
这倒比在马场那次
like I did at the track.
敲晕你容易些
You took my money?
是你拿了我的钱?
Look, I'm not sure you understand
瞧 我不确定 你是不是理解
the concept of charity.
慈善的含义
Yeah, I would've grabbed you then, but security drove by.
我当时想把你也带走来着 不过刚好有保安开过
If you wanted to play sex games,
如果你想玩性游戏
All you had to do was ask.
你只需要说一声就行
That is not
这不是
Why you're in my basement, Mr. Dobbs.
你会在我地下室的原因 多布斯先生
Then why am I here?
那为什么我会在这里?
My man Damien went to ladner to find you
我的男人达米安来拉德纳找你之后
And no one's seen him since.
就没有人再见过他了
So you better tell me where he is.
所以你最好告诉我他在哪里
And I better like your answer.
而且最好是我喜欢的答案
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表