剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
Truth was, my parents never left me with Bort.
事实上 我父母从不会把我丢给宝特
They just left.
他们只是一周了之
Come on. I'll make you some fish sticks.
来 我给你弄些鱼排
I did.
有的
Just didn't know it at the time.
只是那时候不知道
Excuse me.
抱歉
Think you got the hiccups.
看来你在打嗝
I should get some water.
我去喝点水
Yeah.
好
Hey--no--hey--
嘿 别去
I got this.
我有办法
Mrs. Strumble?
斯特朗普夫人?
Esther?
埃斯特?
Oh, shit! You're dead.
我去! 死了
What should I do?
怎么办?
Call 911? Just leave?
叫救护车? 还是赶紧离开?
Eff that.
去他的吧
"P.S.
"附
I also leave $25,000
我同时将无偿赠与
to Pastor Buddy Barlow
巴迪·巴罗牧师25,000美元
to use however he wants."
任其随意使用”
Oh, shit.
我去
Sorry.
抱歉
Missus, I'm back.
太太 我回来了
Forgot to give you your heart pill.
忘了给你吃心脏病药了
Thank you for, uh,
谢谢你
for meeting with me.
来见我
What's on your mind?
你在想什么呢?
You.
你
Just constantly.
一直都在想你
I just...
我只是...
I cannot suppress my feelings for you.
我只是无法压制我对你的感情
Alden,
奥尔登
do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
It's my client book.
这是我的客户簿
Girthy.
格西
And you've made it very clear
你之前说的很清楚
that you could never be with someone
你不会和我这种职业的人
who does what I do for a living.
在一起
No, I know. I did say that, yeah.
我知道我说过
But, here, the thing is,
但最重要的是
I'm in love with you.
我爱你
Do you mean that?
真的吗?
I do, and--and--
真的 而且
just seeing you just now, that just--
看见你之后
confirmed it for me.
我更加确定
Then I quit.
那我不干了
You've made me realize I can be so much more.
你让我知道我自己可以远不止现在这样
And I want to be more
而我也想能更加出色
with you.
与你一起
If you're serious about giving us a shot,
如果你是认真的 给我这个机会
so am I.
我也愿意试一下
Oh! Well!
噢! 真棒!
Well, look at this.
瞧瞧你
So how was your date with Detective Lovello?
你和洛弗罗警探的约会怎么样?
It was amazing. You guys,
太美妙了 小伙伴们
I never say this, but...
我从来没有这样说 但是我觉得...
He could be the one.
他就是我的真命天子
Okay. But...
好吧 但是...
This time I mean it.
这次我是说真的
Well, we'd like to, uh,
我们非常感谢 额
thank, uh, Mrs. Strumble's nurse, Dolly,
斯特朗普夫人家的护士多莉
for bringing over the bequest document.
把这份遗书带过来
The, uh, church meant very much to her.
教堂对她来说 意义非凡
May she rest in peace.
愿她安息
What's that thing say?
那上面写了什么?
Well, uh, Mrs. Strumble has very generously
斯特朗普夫人非常愿意
bequeathed her entire estate
将她的整个房♥产
to Ladner Trinity.
赠与拉德纳三一教会
Alden, I think that that is the single largest
奥尔登 我觉得这是目前教堂收到的
donation that the church has ever received.
最大的单笔捐赠
Well--it--the--
那个...这...
the figures aren't adjusted for inflation,
这些数字还没有经过通货膨胀率调整
but--well done.
但是 还是很棒
Uh--something on the back there.
那个...背面好像有字
It says--I think it says something, I don't--
好像还有别的事
Huh? Oh.
啊哈? 对
Well, look at that. Huh.
我来看看
"I'd also like to leave $25,000
"我愿意无偿赠与
to Nurse Dolly Sisang to use however she wants."
多莉护士25,000美元任其使用”
Oh, my God.
我天
Missus.
太太
We were so close.
我们曾那么亲密
Well played, Dolly.
演得真好 多莉
Well played.
演得太棒了
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Yeah, you know, I think, uh,
你知道嘛 我想
maybe you and me, we got a mutual friend.
我们可能有个共同好友
Oh, yeah, who's that?
是嘛 谁呀?
Kenny Banderas.
肯尼·本德拉斯
So you are Tina.
所以你就是蒂娜
请联♥系♥QQ群:428872140
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表