剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
Bringing your little harlot to church.
带着你的妓♥女♥来教堂
Hi. The harlot's name is Ashlee.
你好 妓♥女♥的名字叫阿什莉
For god's sake, you have hemorrhoids older than her.
天啊 你的痔疮都比她老
Not anymore.
再也没有啦
I found a cream.
我找到了一种药膏
Now you're the only pain in my ass.
现在你是让我头疼(我屁♥股♥上唯一的痛)
The Sheriff knows Ray and Kenny were cellmates.
警长知道了雷和肯尼的关系
What? Oh, god, buddy.
什么? 天哪巴迪
This is bad. Maybe not.
太糟糕了 也许不呢
As long as there's no evidence
只要没有证据
tracing us back to Kenny, we're fine.
证明我们和肯尼有关 我们就没事
The gun that I used to save you with
我救你用的枪
Is the same one that was used in the Boston robbery.
和在波士顿抢劫中用的是一把的
It is in my closet. It is registered to Kenny.
它在我的壁橱里 注册在肯尼名下
Jesus, Alexa! People usually keep a sweatshirt
天啊 阿莉克莎 别人也就是留前男友的毛衣怀念一下
from their ex-boyfriend, not a gun.
你怎么留了把枪
Lot of good a sweatshirt would have done you out in the woods.
如果一件毛衣就可以把你从树林里救出来就好了
We have to get rid of it. How?
我们得把它丢了 怎么丢?
We'll do it together tonight.
我们今晚一起去把它处理掉
Sheriff Graham? It's Dora Winston.
格拉姆警长吗? 我朵拉温斯顿
I think maybe we should talk.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
Dora!
朵拉!
Can you believe Alden parading that hussy in front of the whole congregation?
你能相信奥尔登和那个贱妇当着整个教会的人一起走过去了吗?
Oh, I’m so sorry, Hilva.
我为你感到抱歉
That must have been really emotional for you.
这一定让你很激动
It wasn't. I accept my marriage is over.
并没有 我承认我的婚姻已经结束了
What i will not accept is Alden and his teen lover
我不能接受的是奥尔登和他那个妖艳贱♥货♥
bringing down this church.
搞垮我们教堂
Bringing down the church? How?
搞垮我们教堂? 怎么搞?
Congregants are appalled with his indecent behavior.
教众们为他不耻的行为感到震惊不已
We could lose members.
我们有可能流失成员
Pearl, Maryanne, both of the Joyces.
珀尔和玛丽安还有两个乔伊斯
Do you want me to talk to them?
需要我跟他们聊一聊吗?
Although I really only know the Joyces from that time
虽说我只是有一次和乔伊斯
we all carpooled to quilt-a-mania four.
一起拼过车 还是大家一起
I want you to run for church president.
我想让你竞选教会会长
Me? You think that I could be president?
我? 你认为我可以当会长?
Why not? You've put in the years.
为什么不行 你已经干了很久了
You know how things run.
你知道怎么运作
I always thought you didn't like me.
我一直以为你不喜欢我
I don't.
我是不喜欢
But I think you could win.
但是我认为你能赢
Where's Buddy? We said we were meeting at 2:00.
巴迪在哪? 我说过我们两点见的
Don't worry. He said he'll be here.
不要担心 他说他会来的
He'll be here.
那他就会来
Buddy? Do you have a minute?
巴迪? 你有空吗?
I’m—I’m curious about something i heard you say to Alexa.
我听到你对阿莉克莎说了些话 我很好奇
What thing was that?
什么话?
It just went something like,
就是....
"we have to get rid of it.
"我们必须丢掉它
We'll do it together tonight."
我们今晚一起去处理掉它"之类的
Oh...That.
额...那个啊
What was the thing you needed to get rid of?
你们要处理什么?
Dora...If I tell you something,
朵拉...如果我告诉你一些事情
Can I absolutely trust you to keep it between us?
我能完全信任你不会告诉别人吗?
Of course.
当然
The thing we're getting rid of...
我需要摆脱的事情是...
is a ghost.
鬼魂
A ghost? Yeah.
鬼魂? 是的
I know it sounds silly,
我知道这听起来很蠢
But Alexa believes there's one in her store.
但是阿莉克莎相信她的店里有个鬼
When she opens up in the morning,
当她早晨开门营业的时候
She says there's clothes everywhere.
她说店里的衣服到处都是
And she wants you to remove this ghost?
她想让你除掉这个鬼魂?
Well, who you gonna call?
你能让谁来?
Buddy, spirits from beyond are nothing to trifle with.
巴迪 周身之外的灵魂的都不能视同儿戏
maybe I should go with you.
然我跟你们一起去吧
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Alexa swore me to secrecy.
阿莉克莎让我发誓保密
Well, be firm, and don't be afraid to call upon
好吧 不要害怕寻求
The archangel Michael to help guide
大天使麦克的指引
the lost soul to the light.
他可以帮助走失的灵魂找到归宿
Yeah, was gonna do that, for sure.
好的 我会的
Ooh! And also, maybe you should light some sage.
你应该点一些圣灯
You know, just to burn off the negative energy in the store.
你懂的 烧掉房♥间里的阴气
Not a rookie.
我不是个新手
Two, four, six, eight!
2 4 6 8
Your corn dogs are deep-fried in hate!
玉米热狗恨来炸!
I know you think buddy walks on water,
我知道你觉得他完美的没边儿
But he has to walk with us, right now.
但是他现在必须和我们在一起 立刻马上
He's here.
他来了
Jeffrey, what's up? It's good to see you, buddy.
杰弗里 什么事? 你终于来了
We weren't sure you'd make it. Oh, come on.
我们以为你可能不会来了 怎么会呢
Being gay isn't all rainbows and pecker play.
做同性恋可不都是样样都顺心美好的啊
Gotta do the work.
得行动
So let's give this restaurant...
给这家餐馆点颜色看看...
20 minutes of hell.
二十分钟
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
So, what do you have for me?
给我带来什么消息了吗?
Nothing. I'm sorry.
没有 对不起
You wouldn't have called me if you didn't have something.
没消息你就不会打电♥话♥给我了
Well, um, I thought I did, but I was wrong.
我本来以为有 是我搞错了
Dora, withholding information about a crime is a crime.
朵拉 为罪犯隐瞒信息也是犯罪
Did pastor Barlow get to you?
是巴罗牧师跟你说了什么吗?
You shouldn't be protecting
你不应该保护一个
someone involved in a murder.
涉嫌谋杀的人
You think that buddy is involved?
你觉得他涉嫌谋杀?
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
He could never hurt anyone.
他永远不会伤害任何人
You know what?
谈话结束了
This conversation is over.
知道吗?
Not until I say it's over.
我说结束才能结束
All right, it's over.
好吧 结束了
Your corn dogs are yummy!
玉米热狗赞!
Your owner's a dummy!
店主是蠢蛋!
Your corn dogs are yummy!
玉米热狗赞!
Your owner's a dummy!
店主是蠢蛋!
Look! They're here.
看! 他们来了
A news van? Yeah.
新闻车? 嗯
We took your advice to go bigger.
我们听了你的建议把事情闹大
You're gonna be on tv.
你要上电视了
I knew a lot of people in Portland,
我在波特兰认识很多人
people who thought I was dead and knew I wasn't a pastor.
他们知道我不是牧师 都以为我死了
Hi, Karyn Lee. You must be pastor Barlow.
您好 我是 凯轮李 您一定是巴罗牧师吧
Thank you so much for doing this.
感谢你这么做
I knew you'd come through for us.
我就知道您会帮我们
Rolling in five, four, three...
倒计时 五 四 三...
And we're rolling!
现在开拍!
Hi, i'm Karyn Lee, and I’m here with...
嗨 我是凯轮李 我和...
Pastor, the camera is over here.
牧师 镜头在这儿
I'm here with pastor Jonathan Barlow as he protests
我和乔纳森巴罗牧师在一起
A conservative christian restaurant's antigay policies.
他正在抗♥议♥一家保守基♥督♥徒餐厅反同性恋的政策
Now, pastor...
现在 牧师...
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
Uh, that's a...that's a good question.
这个...这个问题问得好
Uh, but the better question is,
但是你更应该问
What is corn dog house doing?
这家玉米热狗店要干嘛?
They're not serving food to gay people like me.
他们拒绝卖♥♥食物给像我一样的同性恋
Yeah. But why the bag?
但是为什么要用纸袋套头?
Because it shouldn't matter
因为我们长什么样 爱什么人
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表