剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
You know, I was just
你猜怎么着? 我想知道
wondering if you wanted to get coffee
你愿不愿意一起喝个咖啡
with me sometime that is
和我 在某个时候
other than this time.
不是现在
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Oh. Okay.
哦 好的吧
But I'd love to take you out to dinner tonight.
但我想今晚邀你共进晚餐
That'd be great.
那太棒啦
And then we could get coffee afterwards.
吃完饭后我们可以喝个咖啡
I mean, as long as it's before 8:00
我的意思是 只要是在八点前
because if I have a coffee after 8:00,
因为如果我八点后喝咖啡
I am just up forever.
我就再也睡不着了
Never mind, you know what? We'll figure it out.
别介意 我们可以找到解决方法的
Not that I go to bed at 8:00.
并不是说我八点就睡觉啦
Although, honestly, I could.
但是 讲真 我可以八点睡着
But not with you.
但不是和你一起睡
Not not with you.
不...不是和你一起
Dinner--yes.
晚饭...见
Right this way, Pastor.
这边请 牧师
Cigarettes and mothballs.
雪茄和樟脑丸
I hadn't smelled that combo since my parents
这奇葩的味道组合我上一次闻到
used to leave me with Lorraine Bort,
还是我爸妈把我丢给洛林·宝特的时候
a mean old bag who lived down the hall.
那是一个住在走廊尽头可破的老太婆
God, I hated that woman.
天呐 我真讨厌那个女人
Hey, runt.
嘿 小矮子
Make yourself useful.
动动腿儿 做点事儿
Grab that lighter, fire ole 'Rainey up.
把打火机递过来 给姐点个火
Closer.
拿近点儿
Ain't gonna bite ya.
我又不会咬你
Pastor?
牧师?
Pastor?
牧师?
Are you all right?
你还好么?
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, I must have just spaced out for a second.
没事 我一定是神游了一会儿
You look familiar. Have we met before?
你看起来很熟悉 我们以前见过面么?
No, Mrs. Strumble,
并没有 斯特朗普夫人
you're confused again.
你又犯糊涂啦
This isn't Pastor Willis.
这个不是威利斯牧师
This is Pastor Barlow.
这是巴罗牧师
I know that, you dodo.
我知道 你个笨蛋
My body may be shot,
我身体可能不行了
but my mind still works.
但我脑子还好使
So what brings you over, Pastor?
所以什么风把你吹来了 牧师?
Look, I'm just gonna get to it.
听着 我就开门见山了
The church needs cash.
教会需要钱
You're getting up there.
你是个富婆
And we'd like you to donate your estate, so
我们想请你捐赠你的资产 所以
if you could just sign
如果你能签在这里
right here?
就再好不过了
You're a straight shooter.
你真是个心直口快的人呐
I like that.
我喜欢
That's the way my husband was.
我丈夫过去就这样
When did he kick it?
他什么时候翘辫子的?
I mean, croak.
额我意思是 过世
25 years ago.
25年前
You know,
你知道么
you even resemble him physically.
你甚至模样都像他
Good-looking dude, huh?
帅小伙 嗯哼?
You have his sense of humor too.
你也有他的幽默感
Oh, gosh.
哦 我天
I miss Walter.
我真想念沃特啊
Be a dear.
做个乖孩子
Give me a light.
给我点个火
Uhh--should she be smoking?
额...她能抽烟么?
Okay by me.
我没意见
Come closer.
靠近点
I ain't gonna bite ya.
我又不会咬你
Uh, I just got off the phone with Mrs. Strumble.
我刚刚和斯特朗普夫人打完电♥话♥
She said that you ran out of there like a bat out of heck.
她说你蝙蝠出动般地从那里跑了
Yeah, yeah, we didn't click,
对啊对啊我们不太合得来
but, hey, I gave it a shot.
但是 喂 我尽力了
That's all anyone could ask. No, it's not!
尽力了就行了不是吗 不 不是!
Listen, you do not understand the kind of pressure
听着 你不会明白我
that I am under here, and I really need
我身上所承受的压力 我真的需要
for you to come through for me. Whoa.
你为我做成这事 悠着点!
Is your blood sugar a little low?
你现在是不是血糖有点低?
Maybe you need a snack.
或许你需要吃个点心
No, what I need
不 我需要的是
is for Alden Schmidt to know that I am right.
让奥尔登·施密特知道我是对的
I fought and fought for you to get this job,
我拼了老命才让你获得这份工作
and now my neck is on the line.
现在我自己就要人头不保了
All right.
好吧
I'll try again, but I'll be honest,
我会再试一次 但我说实话
I am not comfortable around her.
和她在一起我很不舒服
Well, suck it up.
好了 你忍♥一忍♥就过去了
You're a flipping pastor.
你♥他♥妈♥是个牧师啊
Well, now I've said the F-word.
很好 我终于说粗话了(其实并不是= =)
Uh--uh, Pastor, may I have
呃 呃 牧师 我能和你
a word?
谈谈吗?
Uh, sure, what's up?
当然 怎么了?
Now, I pride myself on being a man
现在 我以自己为傲
who always knows what to do.
觉得自己做事懂分寸
But here, now, lately,
但是 现在 最近
I'm just--
我就
I'm feeling lost.
我迷失了
Well, maybe you have old-timer's.
哦 你可能是更年期了
Look, my--my marriage is over. I know that.
你看 我 我的婚姻结束了 我明白
But I'm just--I-- I'll tell you,
但我就 我 我告诉你
I'm just having trouble moving on.
我就是不知道该怎么继续下去
Hey, you spend 40 years with a woman,
你和一个女人过了四十年
it's gonna take a week or two.
总需要一点时间去适应
No, it's--it's-- it's not that.
不 不是那样
It just--
就是
The problem is
问题是
I can't get Ashlee out of my mind.
我没办法不想阿什莉
I think I'm in love with her.
我想我爱上她了
What?
什么?
No--no, no you're not.
不 不 不 你没有
When I'm with her, I--I just--I feel
我和她在一起的时候 我 感觉到了
something I haven't felt for years.
很多年没有过的感觉
That's called a boner.
那叫做勃起
Right? Doesn't mean you're in love.
对吧? 并不是说你恋爱了
What, am I going through a mid-life crisis?
什么 难道我正在经历一个中年危机吗?
Or whatever comes after that.
或者是中年之后的什么危机
Trust me, Alden,
相信我 奥尔登
this is nothing more than a fantasy.
这都只不过是幻想
You don't know this person well enough
你根本就不了解这个人
to be in love with her.
怎么可能爱上她呢
You're right.
你说的对
That's right.
这就对了嘛
No, no--that's--
不 不 那
I owe it to myself
我应该自己
to get to know her better.
去多了解她
Thank you, Pastor.
谢谢你 牧师
So have you Googled Detective Lovello yet?
你去百度洛弗洛警探了吗?
No, I'm-- I'm not Googling him.
没有 我才不会去百度他
If I did that, then I'd know all the answers
要是我百度了 那我就会知道所有
to the questions that I'm gonna ask,
我要问的问题的答案
which is the whole point of going on a date.
那这约会还有什么意义
Uh, the point of a date is to get another date.
一个约会的意义是要约到下一次约会
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表