剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
Oh, that. It's...
珍老师让我为我的角色写一首歌♥
Miss Jenn asked me to compose a song for my character.
也许太过了
It's probably way too much.
但我扮演达布丝老师老师 那个
But I'm playing Ms. Darbus, the teach...
我知道你扮演谁 艾什莉
I know who you're playing, Ashlyn.
读剧本时我坐在你对面
I sat across from you at the read-through.
而且你是EJ的亲戚
Besides, you're EJ's cousin.
我们不用谈论EJ
We don't have to talk about EJ.
我不想谈EJ 你想谈EJ吗
I don't wanna talk about EJ. Do you wanna talk about EJ?
不 我想 但不是现在
No. I mean, I... I do, uh, but just not right now.
天哪 这该停停了
Jeez. This has to stop.
我不在乎谁给你发的短♥信♥ 与我无关
Doesn't matter who texted. No one's business.
不是 我的一个妈妈一直在每天给我
No. One of my moms has been sending me
发送幸运饼干里面的话 让我"保持平衡"
these fortune cookie messages every day to keep me "balanced."
"要知道一个人的真性情
"True test of character is
需看他在没人监督时会怎么做"
what you do when no one's looking."
怎么有人会发这种东西
Why would someone send that?
她真的该停停了 这是今天的第15条
She seriously needs to stop. It's like the 15th one today.
我现在没法讨论水费的事
I can't discuss the water bill right now.
为什么 因为泡澡让我保持理智 妈妈
Why? Because baths keep me sane, Mother,
而且我在追踪一个包裹
and I am tracking a package
本来两小时前就该送到了
that was supposed to be delivered two hours ago.
得挂了 EJ 你鬼鬼祟祟的干嘛
Gotta go. EJ? Why are you lurking?
抱歉 我本来只想游手好闲一下
Oh, sorry, I was going for loitering.
看来我还有上升空间 对吧
Well, room to grow. Right?
你手里拿的什么
What have you got there?
我拿到了收藏版的《歌♥舞青春》碟
I scored a collector's edition of HSM.
想让你签个名
I was hoping you'd sign it.
我是个专业演员 我知道这是怎么回事
Look, I'm a professional actress. I know what's going on here.
我有次在跨洋航♥班♥上围堵安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯
I once cornered Andrew Lloyd Webber on a transatlantic flight,
逼他在我脑门上签名
made him autograph my forehead.
我就想着既然你是原版剧组的成员
I just thought since you were part of the original cast...
你想让我在哪签名
Where would you like me to sign?
都可以 不要在扎克的头像下
Wherever you'd like. Just not under Zac.
我还希望遇到他时 让他给我写点特殊的话
I'm hoping I can get him to write something special if I ever meet him.
你懂的 同为特洛伊
You know, one Troy to another.
EJ 瑞基没有退出剧组
EJ, Ricky hasn't quit the show.
什么
What?
不如你把歌♥曲弹给我听听
Why don't you play me some more of your song?
♪似乎有部份的我注定失败♪
♪ Seems like a part of me will always have to lose ♪
♪每次当我必须做出抉择♪
♪ Every single time I have to choose ♪
♪我都感觉坚定踏实 但如果我错了呢♪
♪ Swore that it felt right, but was I wrong? ♪
♪这是我终身注定的归宿吗♪
♪ Is this where I'm supposed to be at all? ♪
♪我没有答案 今天没有♪
♪ I don't have the answers, not today ♪
♪仿佛无论如何 疑问总停在头顶♪
♪ It's like nothing makes the questions go away ♪
♪我愿付出一切知晓♪
♪ What I'd give to see ♪
♪草坪是否更加翠绿♪
♪ If the grass was greener ♪
♪在另一侧♪
♪ On the other side ♪
♪我所拥有和失去的一切♪
♪ Of all I've had and lost ♪
♪这就足够了吗♪
♪ Would it be enough ♪
♪或我还会驻足疑惑♪
♪ Or would I still be wondering? ♪
♪如果我能回去改变过去♪
♪ If I could go back and change the past ♪
♪比先前更加勇敢♪
♪ Be a little braver than I had ♪
♪并排除万难♪
♪ And bet against the odds ♪
♪我会依然迷茫吗♪
♪ Would I still be lost? ♪
♪就算我在梦中醒来♪
♪ Even if I woke up in my dreams ♪
♪我依然会错失些许吗♪
♪ Would there still be something I'm missing? ♪
♪如果我拥有全世界♪
♪ If I had everything ♪
♪这是否就足矣♪
♪ Would it mean anything? ♪
♪也许我该回头选择另一条路♪
♪ Maybe I should turn around and take the other road ♪
♪或也许我该寻找已知的答案♪
♪ Or maybe I'm just looking for what I already know ♪
♪我只是疑惑♪
♪ I'm just wondering ♪
♪仿佛我打碎了生命中最美好的事物♪
♪ It feels like I might have broke the best thing that I had ♪
♪说出的话 覆水难收♪
♪ I said too much to ever take it back ♪
♪我害怕再也找不到如此美妙之物♪
♪ I'm scared I'll never find something as good ♪
♪即使找到 我是否能看清呢♪
♪ And would I even know it if I could? ♪
♪如果我能回去改变过去♪
♪ If I could go back and change the past ♪
♪比先前更加勇敢♪
♪ Be a little braver than I had ♪
♪并排除万难♪
♪ And bet against the odds ♪
♪我会依然迷茫吗♪
♪ Would I still be lost? ♪
♪就算我在梦中醒来♪
♪ Even if I woke up in my dreams ♪
♪我依然会错失些许吗♪
♪ Would there still be something I'm missing ♪
♪如果我拥有全世界♪
♪ If I had everything ♪
♪这是否就足矣♪
♪ Would it mean anything ♪
♪于我而言♪
♪ To me? ♪
我们回来了
We're back.
什么
What?
楼下 珍老师想让我们所有人去防空洞
Downstairs. Miss Jenn wants to see everyone in the bomb shelter.
我想你了 你去哪儿了
Hey. I missed you. Where have you been?
什么
What?
你来之前
Before you came here.
我和你亲戚在一起
I was hanging with your cousin.
-真的吗 为什么 -好极了
- Really? Why? - That's great.
别大惊小怪 我就想和你家人处好关系
Don't be weird. I'm just trying to get in good with the family.
就是这个 各位
Here it is, people.
这是车♥库♥门的遥控器吗
Is that a garage-door opener?
不 塞布
No, Seb.
这是盖布瑞拉的手♥机♥
This is Gabriella's phone.
电影里用的那部
From the film.
我打算在大厅创建一个时空胶囊展览
I plan on creating a time-capsule display in our lobby..
如果他们可以拥有四十个奖杯
If they can have 40 sports-ball trophies,
我们也该有个小小的电影博物馆
we deserve a little movie museum.
好了 各位 惊叹时间到 拿上剧本
Okay, people, enough dazzle. Fetch your scripts, please.
这真的是她的手♥机♥吗
Is that really her phone?
拿到耳边听听 像贝壳那样
Hold it to your ear like a sea shell.
你能听到凡妮莎·哈金斯的回声
You'll hear echoes of V-Hudge
在《年少的你我》中唱到降B
crushing the B flat on When There Was Me and You.
或者你可以让我先给它消消毒
Or you can let me disinfect it first.
不用了 谢了
Okay. Yeah.
妮妮的手♥机♥
Nini's phone?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们的目标一致
We want the same thing.
但需要一些团队合作
But it's gonna take a little teamwork.
该选滑雪别♥墅♥了
Places for the top of the ski lodge!
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表