剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
and be part of the team?
抱歉
Sorry, yeah.
原谅你了
Forgiven.
天哪 听上去烟花开始了
Oh, gosh! Sounds like the fireworks have started.
你能听到吗
Can you hear them?
烟花 烟花
Fireworks, fireworks.
-需要人手帮忙吗 -老天 你有多少人
- Need a hand? - Man, how many have you got?
好了 交给你们了
Okay, I'll leave you boys to it!
先别急着走
Not so fast.
也许你能让引导员在幕间休息时宣传一下
Maybe you could have an usher spread the word during the intermission.
我还有一整盒
I've got a whole box for you.
交给我吧
Consider it done.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...
腿是从后面交叉
The leg has to cross from the back.
-怎么样了 -我觉得她慢慢会了
- How's it going? - I think she's getting it.
我的天 好像有一百个节拍
Oh, my God, there's like 100 parts.
对 那是八二拍 不过你继续研究吧
Yeah, that was two counts of eight, but keep drillin' it, though.
我说不好
I don't know about this.
给你 我的幸运符
Here. My good luck charm.
凡妮莎·哈金斯电影里的手♥机♥
Vanessa Hudgens' phone from the movie.
相信这个过程
Trust the process.
但如果一团糟怎么办
But what if it's a mess?
那我们也一起面对 好吗
Then we'll go down together, okay?
-是我们的场景了 -30秒后出场
- It's our scene! - And it starts in 30 seconds.
好吧 我们走
Okay. Whoa. Let's go!
好 好的
Right, okay.
你认为特洛伊·伯顿怎么样
What do you know about Troy Bolton?
特洛伊 我不觉得
Troy? I wouldn't consider myself
我不是那方面的专家
an expert on that particular subspecies.
可是 除非你和啦啦队说
However, unless you speak cheerleader, as in,
"天啊 特洛伊 伯顿是不是很性感啊"
"Oh, my gosh! Isn't Troy Bolton just the hottie super bomb!"
今晚我去不了
You know what? Can't make it tonight.
得去补作业
Gotta catch up on homework.
什么 我们才回来两天
What? Hello, we're only on the second day back.
我都没有落下作业
I'm not even behind yet,
而我从幼儿园开始就落作业
and I've been behind on homework since preschool.
真好笑 晚点见
That's hilarious. Catch you later.
作业 不可能
Homework? There's no way.
卡洛斯 我就能劈这么开了
Carlos, this is as far as I can split.
女士们先生们 该表演《安于现状》了
Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for Stick To The Status Quo.
这是我们第一幕最精彩的表演
This is our biggest Act One showstopper,
大家都要完美完成
and you're all going to kill it
因为我爱你们 有什么问题吗
because I love you. Any questions?
我有几百个
I have a couple hundred.
泰勒的霹雳舞该怎么办
How is the Taylor dance break gonna work?
吉娜的编舞非常复杂
Gina's tray-ography is really complex.
我能过去让乐团直接切掉这部分
I can run to the pit and have the orchestra cut that part!
什么
What?
不 什么
No! What...
或者我们可以让吉娜来跳
Or we could just have Gina do it.
吉娜 你来了
Gina! Hi.
-我的天 什么情况 -不敢相信
- Oh, my God. What? - No way.
大伙儿 我不想打扰
Wow, you guys. I don't wanna interrupt.
你怎么来的
How did you get here?
有个朋友给我买♥♥了机票
A friend bought me a last-minute flight back.
我本来想放下这些蛋糕
I was gonna drop off these cupcakes,
躲在体育馆里给你们加油鼓劲
then hide in the gym and cheer you guys on.
吉娜 现在体育馆里没人比我更想躲起来
Gina, no one in the gym wants to hide more than I do.
等等 你在演泰勒吗
Wait, are you playing Taylor?
本来是 也很不错 但现在轮到你
I was, and it was nice, and now it's your turn
来拯救我 并上台跳舞了
to save my butt and do the dance.
拜托 求求你了
Please. I'm asking you.
我可以吗
Can I?
当然 你们可以一起谢幕
Of course. You can do the curtain call together.
我们去舞台吧 各位
Let's hit the halls, people!
小柯
Kourts.
咱俩还有事要说 亲爱的
I'm not done with you yet, honey.
圣诞节假期结束后来找我 好吗
Come see me after the Christmas break. Okay?
好
Okay.
♪不不不♪
♪ No, no, no, no ♪
♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪
♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪
♪如果你想变酷 遵循一条原则♪
♪ If you wanna be cool Follow one simple rule ♪
♪别违反规矩 不不♪
♪ Don't mess with the flow, oh, no ♪
♪安于现状♪
♪ Stick to the status quo ♪
♪不不不♪
♪ No, no, no ♪
♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪
♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪
♪这是最好的选择 保持现状♪
♪ It's better by far to keep things as they are ♪
♪别违反规矩 不不♪
♪ Don't mess with the flow, no, no ♪
♪要安于现状♪
♪ Just stick to the status quo ♪
♪大家都安静♪
♪ Everybody quiet ♪
♪这不是我所想♪
♪ This is not what I want ♪
♪这不是我所计划♪
♪ This is not what I planned ♪
♪我必须要说♪
♪ And I just got to say ♪
♪我不理解♪
♪ I do not understand ♪
♪有些事非常不对劲♪
♪ Something is really Something's not right ♪
♪非常不对劲♪
♪ Really wrong ♪
♪我们必须要让事情回到正轨♪
♪ And we gotta get things back where they belong ♪
♪别再偷看 不♪
♪ Not another peep No ♪
♪别再说话 不♪
♪ Not another word No ♪
♪别再出声 不♪
♪ Not another sound No ♪
♪不不不♪
♪ No, no, no, no ♪
♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪
♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪
♪这是最好的选择 保持现状♪
♪ It's better by far to keep things as they are ♪
♪别违反规矩 不不♪
♪ Don't mess with the flow, no, no ♪
♪安于现状 安于现状♪
♪ Stick to the status Stick to the status ♪
♪安于现状♪
♪ Stick to the status quo ♪
一切都很...
Like, everything is...
-非常好 刚才那段 -对
- That was good. The one. - Yes.
还是不敢相信你回来了
Still can't believe you're actually back.
没错 就只有今晚
Yeah. Well, one night only.
别眨眼 我可能一会就不见
Don't blink, you'll miss me.
这很不容易 知道吗
It's tough, you know?
看到吉娜 仿佛她从没离开过
Seeing Gina, it's like she never left.
但我不是一周前的那个我了
But I'm also not who I was a week ago.
或者说我又变回了一直以来的自己
Or maybe I'm just back to who I always was?
我不知道 有些东西变了
I don't know. Something's different.
我没想到我们能再见到你
I didn't think we'd ever see you again.
我也是
That makes two of us.
我希望
I wish...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
什么都不用说
Don't say anything.
飞吧 哥们
Just fly, dude.
-什么 -是时候表演《集中精力比赛》了
- What? - It's time to get your head in the game.
特洛伊和球手们五分钟后上台
Troy and ballers in five minutes!
瑞基 我们要给你上道具 马上
Ricky, we need you in your harness, pronto!
给你 哥们
Here you go, bro.
我得走了
Yo. Gotta go.
拜
Bye.
怎么样了
So, how's it going?
今晚简直是最棒的一夜了
This is kind of the best night ever.
但我会想你扮演泰勒的
But I'm gonna miss you as Taylor.
我觉得我及时逃离了舞台
Oh. I think I got off that stage just in time.
你真有趣 小柯
You were so funny, Kourt.
你知道我妈看到我们俩
And you know my moms were freaking out
同台演出时吓了个半死
that we were out there together.
希望我能找到她们
Wish I could find them.
恭喜各位 剧组名单已经发布
Congratulations to all, the cast list will be posted.
我叫了你的名字 还叫了两次
I called your name, twice.
等等 那是凯莉阿妮·帕特尔吗
Hang on, is that Kalyani Patel?
谁
Uh, who?
院长 青年演员音乐学院的院长
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表