剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
Please hold your applause.
野猫队
Go, Wildcats!
好吧
Yeah.
我是珍老师
My name is Ms. Jenn,
当我听说这所高中
and when I heard that the high school
《歌♥舞青春》的拍摄地
where High School Musical was shot
从未上演过一部
had never staged a production
《歌♥舞青春》相关的音乐剧
of High School Musical, the musical,
作为演员我很惊讶
I was shocked as an actress,
作为制♥作♥人我很受激励
inspired as a director,
作为千禧年一代我立马行动
and triggered as a millennial.
"千禧年一代"
"Millennial"?
明天放学后试镜
Auditions are tomorrow after school.
这部剧会改变你们的生活
This show could change your lives,
我可是以原作背景舞者的身份说的
and I'm saying this as a background dancer from the original movie.
最后一排 坐起第三个 红头发
Third from the left, back row, red headband,
而且那是我的真牙 所以
and those are my real teeth. So...
对了 这是你们的学生编舞 卡洛斯
Oh, and meet your student choreographer, Carlos.
于你们而言 他是掌旗仪仗队的队长
You know him as captain of the color guard.
与我而言 他是免费的新星劳工
I know him as an unpaid, rising star.
说真的 我没有预算
But seriously, I have no budget.
我已经在东部高中唱合唱两年了
I've spent two years in the chorus at East High.
想到我真的有机会
I mean, it would be insane to think
扮演盖比瑞拉就感觉很不可思议
I might actually have a shot at playing Gabriella.
对吧
Right?
试镜
作为学校常驻《歌♥舞青春》研究学者
As the school's resident High School Musical historian,
卡洛斯
高二
我对这部剧已经不那么兴奋了
I basically have zero chill about this right now.
我已经看了37次原作
I've seen the original movie 37 times,
和两部续集的前15分钟
and the first 15 minutes of both sequels.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你是不是有地方该去
Is there somewhere you're supposed to be?
百老汇
Broadway.
不 我很支持艺术
Oh, no. I'm all for the arts.
我花钱听无广♥告♥版的音乐软件
Like, I pay for ad-free Spotify.
马扎拉老师
理工科老师
我只是更希望看到学生练习
I'd just rather see our students practicing skills
现实生活中的技术
for the real world, ya know?
你告我呀
Sue me.
不 我知道 妈
Yeah, no, I know, Ma,
你能借我一个月的车贷吗
but if you can just float me one car payment.
校长说两周后菜能发工资 而且
The principal says it takes two weeks for payroll to kick in, and...
好吧 不 不是你 妈 我得挂了
Great. No, not you, Ma. Gotta go.
你好 我知道你是新来的
Hey, there. I know you're new here,
但你得知道 如果你的助理要迟到
but FYI, your assistant needs a hall pass
他需要一张通行证
if he's gonna be late for class.
天哪 现在还有通行证 怎么 这是监狱吗
Oh, Lord. Hall passes are still a thing? What is this, prison?
不 是个专业学知识的场所
No. It's a professional learning environment.
亲爱的 我是最专业的
Sweetie, I'm the ultimate professional.
比如说 我们不称呼同事为"亲爱的"
For instance, we don't call colleagues "Sweetie."
咚咚咚 珍老师
Knock-knock, Ms. Jenn.
就想告诉你
Just wanted to report
我发起的《歌♥舞青春》话题
that the High School Musical hashtag
已经上热搜了
I started is already trending.
当然了
Well, of course it is.
你们这一代值得创造自己的经典
Your generation deserves to make its own mark on this classic.
瞧好了 世界
Watch out, world.
你说的"世界" 值得是大盐湖城地区
And by "world," you mean the greater Salt Lake region.
我只想说清楚
I just wanna be clear.
这个新戏剧老师活在好莱坞梦幻
This new drama teacher may live in a Hollywood dream world
在那我们是"野猫队" 但我们不是
where we're the "Wildcats," but we're not.
我们是东部高中豹队
We're the East High Leopards.
东部高中豹队
一直都是
Always have been.
然后我对我妈说
And so I say to my mom,
"瞧瞧这个无与伦比同时又为
"Looking this fabulous while also
交叉女权主义奋斗的姑娘
fighting for intersectional feminism
这就是我的暑假工作"
"is my summer job."
我就是这么过的暑假
And that's how I spent my break.
我是不是告诉你她超棒的
Did I not tell you she's amazing?
-她很棒 你也很棒 -谢了
- She is amazing. You're amazing. - Thank you. Yeah.
我有个好主意
Okay, so, crazy idea.
不如我们明天穿着戏服去试镜
What if we went in costume to the auditions tomorrow?
接着说
Okay, I'm listening.
无论你穿什么 我负责化妆
Okay. Whatever you wear, I'm doing your makeup.
我在想
Okay. So I was thinking, like,
我穿棒球球衣 然后我的女主角
a basketball jersey for me, and then, for my leading lady,
变身为凡妮莎·哈金斯[电影女主]it is time to go full V. Hudge.
不不 我们先别太着急
Okay. No, no. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
显然你能扮演特洛伊
I mean, obviously you're gonna get Troy,
但我不想搞砸什么
but I don't wanna... jinx anything.
这听上去不像妮妮2.0版
Uh, that doesn't sound very Nini 2.0 to me.
宝贝 我们可是货真价实
Babe, we're a package deal here.
所有才华横溢的高三姑娘去年都毕业了
And all the talented senior girls graduated last year.
这个非咱俩莫属
This one is ours to lose.
讲真 我们怎么这个暑假前都没说过话
Literally, how did we not speak until this summer?
EJ 好哥们
EJ, my man!
-他在这呢 -好家伙
- Hey, there he is! - Hey! There's the guy!
他是不是万里挑一的好男人
Okay, is he the best or is he the best?
是的 是的
He is. He is.
-但是 -没有但是 我只是
- But? - No "but." I just...
我只是不想看到别人再伤害你
I don't wanna see another boy hurt you.
记得瑞基甩了你后 你有多消沉吗
Remember how crushed you were after Ricky?
"消沉"这词有点夸张
"Crushed" is a little dramatic.
你48小时没离开过卧室
You didn't leave your bedroom for 48 hours.
我得从门缝下给你塞披萨 姐们 不堪回首啊
I had to slide pizzas under your door. Girl, it was dark.
那不一样 那是值钱了
This is different. That was then.
我现在主宰自己的人生
I'm my own person now.
妮妮
Hey, Nini?
-我看上了 -我早看上了
- I called it. - I called it early.
两年前在东部高中 妮妮演了
Two years ago at East High, Nini played
《吉普赛人》背景中的一头牛
the back end of the cow in Gypsy,
我就在想 "这头可爱的牛是水
and I was like, "Whoa, who is the cute chorus cow
EJ
高三学生
她为什么不扮演人"
"and why is she not playing a human?"
然后这个暑假我认识了她
And then, this summer happened and she,
她似乎完全释放了自我
like, completely came out of her shell.
还有她的牛戏服 她真是令人惊喜
And her cow costume. I mean, she's just amazing.
注定能成就大事
She's meant for greatness.
哥们 你看到了吗
Dude, are you seeing this?
我看到了 听到了 超讨厌
I'm seein' it, I'm hearin' it, I'm hatin' it.
真不敢相信 她在和EJ·卡斯威尔约会
I can't believe it. She's dating EJ Caswell.
我能看到
Yes. I have eyes.
水球队的联合队长
I mean, co-captain of the water polo team.
对
Yep.
-高三学生会财务 -没错
- Senior class treasurer. - That's correct.
这也太巧了吧
I mean, what are the odds
她在营会好上的男孩 在东部高中上学
that the guy she hooks up with at camp goes to East High?
显然 无巧不成书
Apparently, the odds are exceptionally good.
抱歉 哥们 你要干嘛
I'm sorry, dude. What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
无意冒犯 但我征求意见的那个人
No offense, but the one person I go to for advice
现在正在咖啡厅享受蜜月呢
is currently on her honeymoon in the cafeteria.
我能说实话吗 没错 妮妮是个好女孩
Can I just say this? Sure, Nini's a nice girl.
娜塔莉
高二学生
我是去年《蓬岛仙舞》的舞台监督
I was a stage manager for last year's production of Brigadoon,
妮妮是唯一一个给我
and Nini was the only cast member
开幕夜门票的剧组人员
who gave me an opening night card,
对于一个只演树的女孩来说
which is, like, a pretty big gesture from
这是个很慷慨的举动
a girl who was literally playing a tree.
但是 树怎么能勾搭上高三学长
But, like, how does a tree get to date a senior?
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表