剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
好了 该你了 外婆
All right, your turn, Grandma.
你第一天回学校感觉如何
So, how was your first day back?
我们有了个新戏剧老师
Oh, we got a new drama teacher.
她宣布要制♥作♥一部音乐剧
Um, she announced the musical
里面有个角色我很想出演
and there's this part that I really, really want.
我的闪耀明星
My shining star!
谢谢
Aw, thanks.
但我回来的路上睡着了
But, um, I fell asleep on the bus ride home
做了一个我从小就做的梦
and I had this dream I've been having since I was little.
一个压力山大的梦
It's, like, this stress dream
我一个人站在百老汇的舞台上
where I'm all alone on this big Broadway stage,
我张开嘴 但唱不出声音
and I open my mouth and nothing comes out.
嗯 这很常见
Yeah, that's a common one.
这是什么意思呢
Okay, so what does it mean?
我觉得你不需要心理医生也能知道答案
Well, I don't think you need a psychoanalyst to tell you that.
说实话 我觉得任何外婆都能回答你
Honestly, I think any grandma could handle this.
还好你两者皆是
It's a good thing you're both.
妮妮
Nini...
显然你觉得唱歌♥给别人听
There's obviously something about
让你觉得有些力不从心
being heard that feels off-limits to you.
你不觉得自己有这个实力吗
Do you not think you've earned it?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
你怎么才能停止做梦
How do you stop having a dream?
活出梦想
You live it.
抱歉我们迟了
Hi! Sorry we're late.
妈妈D
Oh! Hi, Mama D.
车又坏了
The car broke down again. Again.
还好 是在甜甜圈店前面坏的
Luckily, it was in front of the donut shop.
谢谢 妈妈C
Oh! Thanks, Mama C.
比分如何
What's the score?
外婆放水让我赢呢
Grandma's letting me win.
你是靠自己的实力赢的 亲爱的
You're doing that on your own, sweetie.
我迫不及待想来一个带糖屑香草味的甜甜圈
Why, yes, I would love a vanilla donut with sprinkles.
-谢谢询问 -亲爱的 亲爱的
- Thank you very much for asking. - Sweetie. Sweetie!
不 我想分那个
No, I wanna split that one.
我做错事了
I'm doing something wrong.
你在做饭 所以
I mean, you're cooking, so...
这鸡肉进锅十分钟了
This chicken's been in here for 10 minutes.
比我放进去之前还凉
It's colder than when I put it in.
给妈妈打电♥话♥
Call Mom.
怎么可能 我按了冰冻键吗
How is that possible? Did I hit a freeze-dry button?
-给妈妈打电♥话♥吧 -我们不能烦你妈
- Just call Mom. - Yeah, we're not buggin' your mom.
现在是芝加哥晚上九点
It's, like, 9:00 P.M. in Chicago.
她不可能还在开会
She can't still be in a meeting.
好吧 我给妈妈打电♥话♥了
Okay. I'm calling Mom.
别 她现在不想听到我的声音 好吗
Don't! She doesn't wanna hear from me right now, okay?
-什么 -她只是
- What? - She just...
她只是需要在芝加哥多待几天
She just needs a couple more days in Chicago
把事情想清楚
to think things over.
把什么"想清楚"
What is there to "think over"?
这和你没关系 好吗
It has nothing to do with you, okay?
会没事的 儿子
It's gonna be fine, bud.
他在开玩笑吗
I mean, is he kidding with this?
他难道不该跳上飞机 去芝加哥吗
Shouldn't he be on an airplane right now to Chicago?
他难道不该奋斗拯救婚姻吗
Shouldn't he be fighting to save this?
特洛伊
盖比瑞拉
学校今天如何
Hey, how was school today?
瑞基
Ricky?
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
我知道这很疯狂 哥们
Okay, I know it's crazy, dude,
但她得看到全新的我
but she has to see me in a whole new light.
但我们讨厌音乐剧
But we hate musicals.
我不讨厌音乐剧
I don't hate musicals.
我只是觉得人们突然在
I just think it's weird when people, like,
路中间唱歌♥很奇怪
burst into song in the middle of the street.
哥们 这就是音乐剧
Dude. That's a musical.
好吧 我明天要去试镜
Okay, look. I'm auditioning for this thing tomorrow,
没有什么能阻止我
and nothing is gonna stop me.
你知道《歌♥舞青春》的情节吗
Do you even know the plot of High School Musical?
当然 是关于扎克·埃夫隆和篮球跳舞
Of course! It's about Zac Efron dancing with a basketball.
错 是关于他演的角色 特洛伊
Wrong. It's about the character, Troy,
必须选择是对朋友柴德忠诚
having to choose between being true to his friend, Chad,
还是追随内心选择盖比瑞拉
or following his heart with Gabriella.
你怎么知道《歌♥舞青春》的这么多内容
Why do you know so much about High School Musical?
我过敏医生办公室里在循环播放
They, uh, play it on a loop at my allergist's office.
好吧 关键是
Look, the point is,
你根本心有余而力不足 懂吗
you're out of your league here, man. All right?
你没法成功
You can't pull this off.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yes.
你都没有相应的发型
And you don't have the hair for it!
♪没错♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
♪谁能想到...♪
♪ Now, who'd have ever thought that... ♪
女士们先生们 提醒各位
Ladies and gentlemen, a reminder
音乐剧的试镜将于五分钟后
that auditions for the musical will begin
于礼堂举♥行♥
in the auditorium in five minutes.
不是吧
Come on!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
有问题吗 伯恩先生
Is there a problem, Mr. Bowen?
各位 确保你们的试镜号♥码
People! Make sure your audition number
贴在衣服的显眼处
is clearly visible on your clothes.
这不是儿戏
This isn't a game.
我其实还有小沮丧
You know, I'm actually kinda bummed
我们没什么强劲的竞争对手
that we don't have any competition here.
否则胜利的滋味会更加甘甜
It would make getting the leads all the sweeter.
你能别耀武扬威了吗
Could you stop tempting fate?
-你说得对 -随便啦
- You know what? You're right. - Whatever.
好了 热爱戏剧的各位 开始吧
Okay, theater people. Let's do this.
祝你好运
Good luck!
我理解
I get it.
我理解她为什么不♥穿♥戏服 她很紧张
I get why she didn't wanna come in costume. She's nervous.
她想穿自己的吉祥运动衫
She wanted to wear her good luck sweatshirt.
说实话 她就算
You know, honestly, she could wear
穿着粗麻袋 也是全场最闪耀的明星
a burlap sack and she'd still be a star.
五 六 七 八
A-five-six-seven-eight!
好样的 一号♥
Yes! Come on, One!
-看她的转身 -是啊 她太棒了
- Look at her go! - I know. She's amazing.
她的腿都踢到你面前了
Whoo! She's gonna kick you in the face!
棒
Yes.
好极了 热身到此为止
Great! That's it for the warm-up.
那是热身
That was the warm-up?
各位 两人一组 不能和朋友一组
Everyone, pair up. Not with a friend.
戏剧是个集体
Theater is a community.
你好 我是妮妮
Hi! Um, I'm Nini.
我能什么时候借你的高踢腿一用吗
Wow! Um, can I borrow your high kicks sometime?
我的天 你太可爱了
Oh, my God! You are the cutest.
你之前在学校当过主演吗
So, have you played leads here before?
没有
No.
还没有 但是暑假在营会 当主演得了
Not yet, but, uh, this summer, at camp, I went on for the lead
轻度沙门杆菌时我顶替了 所以我准备好了
when she got low-grade salmonella, so I'm ready.
故事不错
Great story.
我从来没去过营会或当替补
You know, I've never been to a camp or been an understudy.
你得好好跟我说说
You'll have to tell me all about it.
我是吉娜 高二
Gina. Sophomore.
转学生
Transfer student.
休息结束
And we're back.
才开学第二天
It's the second day of school
你就已经弄坏了我新实验室的设备
and you've already damaged equipment in my new lab.
我要说一句 我是在学习
In my defense, I was studying.
-真的 -学习
- Really. - Studying?
特洛伊的歌♥ 《歌♥舞青春》
Troy's songs. High School Musical.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表