剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
这是谁的鞋
Whose are those?
瑞基的
Ricky's.
它们怎么在这
Why are they here?
因为剩下的瑞基在浴室里换睡衣
Because the rest of him is in the bathroom changing into pajamas,
或其我给他的衣服
or whatever else I gave him to wear.
妈妈 等等 等等
Mom. Hold on, hold on.
他家里发生了点事
There's something's going on at home.
他妈妈回来了
His mom is back,
但我觉得她不会久住
but I don't think she's gonna stay very long.
我跟他爸爸谈了 他同意
And I talked to his dad, he's fine
瑞基在这过夜
with him spending the night here...
在这过夜
Spending the night?
妈妈 不 我今天不能再面对闹剧了 拜托
Mom, no, I can't deal with any more drama today. Please...
-妮妮 -我过了史上最惨的一天
- Nini... - I have had the worst day ever.
亲爱的 那也没有他的惨
Sweetie, I'm guessing not as bad as his.
好吧
Yeah.
不得不说 这身穿在你身上更好看
Well, I gotta say, that looks better on you than it does on me.
挺舒服的
Uh, it's kinda comfy.
我的凉鞋也超舒服 但那个就不给你穿了
Oh, so are my Birkenstocks, but let's draw the line here.
那好吧 晚安
Yeah. Well... Sleep tight.
再次感谢收留我 谢谢
Hey, thanks again for letting me stay. Thank you.
我应该先告诉你一声
I probably should've called you
问问你介不介意我住这里 我没有
and asked how you felt about me being here. I didn't...
没关系 你也联♥系♥不到我 我关机了
It's okay. You wouldn't have reached me. I turned my phone off.
你家怎么了
So, what's goin' on at home?
你妈妈这次待多久
How long is your mom staying?
我不
I don't...
如果事情变得不可收拾
Well, if things ever get really tense,
你总是可以来这里
you know you can always hang here.
我很害怕
I'm really scared.
我这次真的很害怕
I'm really scared this time.
已经感觉不一样了
It feels different already.
但是
Oh. But...
仅此而已 对吧
I mean, that's all it is, right?
不同 那也不一定是坏事
Different? I mean, that's not necessarily bad.
开口谈这个真的很难 知道吗
It's really hard to talk about it, you know?
不是跟你 但和别人 就好像
Not with you, but anyone else, it's like...
有任何事你都可以随时告诉我 好吗
Well, you can always talk to me about anything anytime, okay?
我知道咱俩之间有些尴尬
I know, things are kinda weird between us,
但我们是朋友
but, um, we're friends, right?
-嗯 -你知道的
- Yep. - You know that.
你还需要枕头吗
Uh, do you need another pillow?
-还是 -不不 已经可以了
- Or... Yeah. - Oh, no. No, that's great.
-嗯 谢谢 -不客气
- Yeah, thank you. - Okay. No problem.
晚安 瑞基
Good night, Ricky.
晚安
Good night.
不 我不该
Uh, no, I shouldn't.
对 对 不 你是对的
Yeah. Uh, yeah. Right, no. Yeah.
我懂 朋友
I get it. Friends.
知道吗 这些枕头容易塌
You know what? These pillows get flat.
就是个备用品
They're more of a placemat.
-我去楼上给你拿个更好的 -好
- So, um, I'll go get you a better one from upstairs. - Yeah.
我收到你信息了
Hey, I got your text.
我还是想让她回到我身边
Yeah, I still want her back more than anything.
你有什么计划
What's your plan?
你要带我去参加返校舞会
You're taking me to the homecoming dance.
什么
What?
别问问题
Don't ask questions.
♪还有一个男孩 来自我的过去♪
♪ And there's one more boy he's from my past ♪
♪我们坠入爱河 却好景不长♪
♪ We fell in love but it didn't last ♪
♪因为我袒露心迹 他却拒我于门外♪
♪ 'Cause the second I figure it out he pushes me away ♪
♪若你无法回应我 我便不会为爱奋斗♪
♪ I won't fight for love If you won't meet me halfway ♪
♪我说我已忘了你 但这首歌♥为你而作♪
♪ And I say that I'm through but this song is still for you ♪
♪我只希望爱能长久♪
♪ All I want is love that lasts ♪
♪这要求是否太过♪
♪ Is all I want too much to ask? ♪
♪我是否不该奢望♪
♪ Is it something wrong with me? ♪
♪我只想要一个好男人♪
♪ All I want is a good guy ♪
♪这些期望是否太高♪
♪ Are my expectations far too high? ♪
♪努力经营 却哑口无言♪
♪ Try my best but what can I say? ♪
♪日落降至 只剩我孤身一人♪
♪ All I have is myself at the end of the day ♪
♪但那于我而言是否就足够♪
♪ But shouldn't that be enough for me? ♪
已经过11点了 我以为你今晚要在...
It's after 11:00. I thought you were spending the night...
嗯 发现不太行 我就回来了
Yeah, that didn't work out. Decided to come home.
我很高兴 你吃晚饭了吗
Well, I'm glad. Did you have dinner?
我在大红家吃薯片了
I had some chips at Big Red's.
那不算晚饭 我给你做点吃的
Well, that's not dinner. So, I'll make you something to eat.
妈妈
Hey, Mom?
什么事
Yeah?
你这次住多久
How long are you stayin'?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但至少到这周末
But at least until the end of the week.
好
Good.
♪难以相信 我竟未发现♪
♪ It's hard to believe that I couldn't see ♪
♪你一直在我身边♪
♪ You were always there beside me ♪
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表