剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》前情提要
Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
珍老师遇到了麻烦
Miss Jenn was in hot water.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡洛斯一团糟
Carlos was a hot mess.
我来迟了
I'm late.
我错过了拍照留念
And I missed a memorable photo shoot.
《歌♥舞青春》
于是我们写了歌♥ 挽救我们的戏剧老师
So we wrote a song and saved our theater teacher,
这是会发生在真实戏剧部门里的事
which is something that happens in real-life drama departments,
基本上 向来如此
basically, all the time.
♪我知道♪
♪ I know ♪
♪今非昔比♪
♪ That somethin' has changed ♪
♪从未有过这感觉♪
♪ Never felt this way ♪
♪今时今夜♪
♪ And right here tonight ♪
♪这可能是崭新的开始♪
♪ This could be the start of somethin' new ♪
♪和你在一起感觉美妙♪
♪ It feels so right to be here with you ♪
♪看看你的眼睛♪
♪ And now lookin' in your eyes ♪
♪我感觉到内心深处 (感觉到内心深处)♪
♪ I feel in my heart (Feel in my heart)♪
♪一段崭新的开始♪
♪ The start of something new ♪
♪没错♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
♪谁又曾预料到♪
♪ Now who'd have ever thought that ♪
♪今晚我们会在此相遇♪
♪ We'd both be here tonight ♪
♪没错♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪世界看起来更加明亮 (更加明亮)♪
♪ And the world looks so much brighter (Brighter, brighter) ♪
♪有你在我的身边 (在我的身边)♪
♪ Oh, with you by my side (By my side) ♪
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes! Whoo!
抱歉 我超爱感恩节
Sorry. I really love Thanksgiving.
好吧 等一下
Okay, hold on.
我知道大家都在为放假而兴奋
I know everyone is excited for the holiday break.
但我还是我 有话要说
But I'm me, and I have notes.
瑞基 妮妮 表现不错 但还可以更好
Ricky and Nini, that was good. But it could be better.
我是在节日的欢乐气氛中说的
She said in the spirit of holiday cheer.
补得好
Good save.
我觉得我们唱得不错
I thought we sounded okay.
没错 我们唱得很棒
Heck yeah, we're kinda killin' it.
你是说我们俩
Did you mean both of us?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Oh. Okay.
我不得不佩服他
I mean, I have to hand it to him.
他很努力 现在看上去真不错
He worked hard and he looks really good now.
在剧里 他在剧里看着很不错
In the show. He looks really good in the show.
所有人 这次假期的作业是
Your homework over this break, all of you,
继续静养声带
is to please go on vocal rest.
还要复习台词 这与声带静养有些互相矛盾
And go over your lines, too, which is hard to do on vocal rest.
但自己想办法做到
But make it work.
还有 记住
And remember,
没有什么能阻挡你通向幸福之门
may nothing ever block your doorway to happiness.
-打扰了 -好了 从现在开始
- Excuse me! - Okay, starting now.
别管我 我就是来归还一件失物
Oh, don't mind me. I just came to return a missing item.
艾什莉 不能让我们机器人队的副队长
Ashlyn. Cannot have our robotics team co-captain
不带上她的活页夹就放假
going home without her binder over break.
人们还有很多不了解我的地方
There's a lot people don't know about me.
我加入了辩论队 还有烘焙俱乐部
I'm on the debate team. I'm in the baking club.
我还是盐湖城文艺复兴节的女领袖
Oh, I'm High Priestess of the Salt Lake Renaissance Fair.
如此温顺 如此温和 给我剑
So meek. So mild. Sword.
没什么好大惊小怪
It's whatever.
谢谢你本杰明 希望你能和任何可能爱你的人
Thank you, Benjamin, I hope you have a lovely holiday
一起度过一个愉快的假期
with whoever could possibly love you.
事实上 我将享用三种不同口味的桃子馅饼
Oh, in fact, I will be enjoying three varieties of peach cobbler
和很多爱我的家人一起
with a loving family so large,
人多到不得不租用扶轮社的场地
we're renting out the Rotary Club.
好吧 我敢保证肯定比不上我们家
Well, I'm sure it can't compare to the candied yam bake-off
每年举♥行♥的糖烤山药比赛
that we throw every year in my home,
但即便如此 还是祝你过得愉快
but I wish you joy nonetheless.
也祝你愉快些
And I wish you had some joy, too.
馅饼听上去真不错
Oh. Cobbler sounds so nice.
我家通常吃三道肉菜
My family usually has three protein courses
然后所有人六点就睡了
and then everybody's asleep by 6:00.
我家通常天一亮就开始吃东西
My folks start eating at dawn
然后勉强能撑过感恩节大游♥行♥
and they barely make it past the Macy's Parade.
至少你们的家人都在
Well, at least your folks are sticking around.
明天晚饭后 EJ的父母要带我父母
EJ's parents are treating my parents to a spa
去帕克城做水疗
in Park City after dinner tomorrow.
他们让我们试着在电影院度过一个有意义的夜晚
They told us to try and have a meaningful night at the movies.
等等
Wait...
我正准备说
I was gonna say...
明天晚餐后你们要来吗
Do you guys wanna come over after dinner tomorrow?
就像深夜派对那样
Like late night party?
我永远不会拒绝
I never don't want that.
我们该小范围举♥行♥派对还是...
Should we keep it to a small group or...
明晚感恩节后在艾什莉家开派对
Party at Ashlyn's after Thanksgiving tomorrow!
每个人都被邀请了
Everyone's invited!
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧
第一季 第七集
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第一季 第七集
感恩节
-这是你吗 -是我
- Is this one you? - That one's me.
太可爱了 你几岁来的 萝拉
So cute. How old were you when you came here, Lola?
感恩节
这个故事你听过太多遍了 亲爱的
Oh, you've heard this story so many times, sweetie.
我喜欢你讲给我听
Well, I like the way you tell it.
那时我十六岁
I was 16.
和你一般大
Same as you.
士兵们行军刚走过我们省
The soldiers had run through our province
美国遍地黄金
but America was paved with gold.
对此我们都坚信不疑
That's what we all believed.
于是我们来到这里
And we got here...
却不见黄金
And the gold was gone.
但它却是一个可以重新开始的地方
But it was a place to start over.
你最好...
Oh, you better...
是的 我最好先去摆桌子
I... Yeah, I should probably go set the table
在妈妈叫我之前 拿点布朗尼吃
before my moms tell me to. Get some brownie points.
宝贝 感恩节快乐
Honey, Happy Thanksgiving.
向不断探索新的海岸致敬
Here's to always seeking new shores.
这样真好 爸爸
This is nice, Dad.
是啊 历史书里可没有
Yeah, you don't see a lot of hot wings
香辣鸡翅
and instant mashed potatoes
和速冻土豆泥
in the history books.
稍后我们该把剩菜送到朱迪姨妈家
We should bring leftovers to Aunt Judy's later.
关于那个 我的一些朋友们要聚聚
Hey, about that, some of my friends are getting together
开一个深夜派对
for a sort of late-night after-party thing...
你说的"深夜" 是指
And when you say "late night," you mean...
八点 我们很硬核的
Eight o'clock. We roll hard.
是剧团的朋友
Is this the theater gang?
对
Yep.
没问题
It's no problem.
我去你姨妈家 你留在家里
You just stay back when I head to my sister's.
谢谢 我知道我该陪你一起去
Thanks. I know I was kind of your date for that one.
没事
It's all good.
我想 你要是觉得孤单
I suppose, if you're lonely,
可以随时发短♥信♥给我的戏剧老师
you could just randomly text my drama teacher.
太快了 瑞基
Too soon, Rick.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay.
给你妈妈打电♥话♥了吗
So have you called your mom yet?
正准备打
Workin' up to it.
我知道没有她的假期很难过
I know it's tough to be doing the holidays without her
但她很想你 瑞基 她一个人在芝加哥
but she really misses you, Ricky, and she's all alone in Chicago.
她在等你打给她
She's waiting for you to call.
祝大家感恩节快乐
Happy Turkey Day, ya'll.
向大家问好 又一个图享坦白话题
Comin' at you with another Instagram hashtag confessional.
感谢你们上次提的所有问题
Thanks so much for all your questions last time.
今天 我们要聊一聊
Today, we're gonna be talking about
我在水球中作弊的种种事迹
all the times I've cheated at water polo in my life.
上周珍老师遇到麻烦时 我向妮妮坦白后
I learned a little something when I came clean to Nini
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表