剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》
Previously on High School Musical:
前情提要
The Musical: The Series...
第一幕非常成功
Act One scored on every level.
当然 演员在最后一刻有些变动
Sure, there were some last-minute cast changes.
但演出达到了新的高度
But the show reached new heights
每个人都大放光彩
and everyone's true colors shined.
现在到了完美无瑕的第二幕
And now for a flawless Act Two.
你对瑞基做了什么
What did you do to Ricky?
我什么也没做 他让我替补
I didn't do anything. He asked me to fill in.
所以你真的要演特洛伊了
So it's true. You're actually going on as Troy.
是啊
Yep.
我想我多少有点想祝贺你
I guess a certain part of me wants to say congratulations.
而我多少有点想吐
Yeah, and a certain part of me wants to throw up.
等等 你是特洛伊 那谁演柴德
Wait, if you're Troy, then who's playing Chad?
做好准备 野猫队
Buckle up, Wildcats!
准备好了吗 老兄
You ready, bro?
为我祈祷吧
Pray for me.
东部高中
戏剧社
歌♥舞青春
第二幕 各位 接下来更精彩 第二幕
Act Two, everyone. Lots more fun ahead. Act Two.
卡洛斯非常好
Carlos is wonderful!
-希望你能为他骄傲 -好的 谢谢
- I hope you're so proud. - All right. Thank you.
瑞基太棒了 等着看他在第二幕的表现吧
Ricky is amazing. Wait till you see him in Act Two.
我很期待
Lookin' forward to it.
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧
第一季 第十集[本季终]
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第一季 第十集[本季终]
第二幕
就这么发生了
It just happened.
但我喜欢
But I liked it.
很喜欢
A lot.
泰勒 你感到过就好像
Taylor, do you ever feel like there's
你心中有另一个人
this whole other person inside of you,
想夺路而出
just looking for a way to come out?
没有
Not really. No.
好了 我们走吧
Oh. Come on. Let's go.
那个开关触发结局的彩纸炮
That button turns on the confetti cannon for the finale.
这个控制随身麦
This controls all the body mics.
如果不确定
Now, when in doubt,
就把所有灯光调暗 这叫氛围
bring all the lighting to a low dim and call it "ambience".
作为STEM教师你对剧场技术懂挺多啊
You know a lot about technical theater for a STEM teacher.
我的机器人展可是出了名的复杂
My robotics shows are famously elaborate.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我想我们很成功
I think we kinda nailed it.
是啊
Yeah.
等下 怎么了
Wait, what's wrong?
你比我演过的主角多
You've played a lot more leading roles than I have.
当你知道台下某个人
What do you do when there's
会改变你一生 你会怎么做
someone in the audience who could change your life?
妮妮 听着
Nini, listen.
你是名优秀的演员
You're a great actor.
就表现出你知道自己在干什么就行
So just act like someone who knows what she's doing.
这也行
Does that ever work?
我屡试不爽
Works for me everywhere I go.
这是我最重要的技巧
It's my greatest trick.
也是我唯一的技巧
Also, sort of my only trick.
得了吧 你技巧可多了
Oh, you have a ton of tricks.
好吧
Yeah, well,
我把最好的技巧留给了今晚
I saved my best one for tonight.
吉娜的告别演出
The Disappearing Gina Act.
过来
Come here.
我是妮妮 请留言
This is Nini. Talk to me-me.
这是你真正的舞台
So this is your real stage.
我想你可以这么说 或是个臭臭的体育馆
I guess you could call it that. Or just a smelly gym.
什么
What?
怎么回事 瑞基呢
What's going on? Where's Ricky?
瑞基去哪儿了
Where is Ricky?
别说你也在行投篮
Don't tell me you're good at hoops, too?
我曾在联赛决赛里得了41分
I once scored 41 points at a league championship game.
不可能
No way.
同一天我发明了航♥天♥飞机
Uh, yeah, in the same day I invented the space shuttle
和微波炉爆米花
and microwave popcorn.
不 EJ 我认真的 怎么不是瑞基
No, EJ, I'm serious. Why isn't Ricky...
是他的主意
This was his idea.
信我一次 好吗
Just trust me for once, okay?
小姐 对不起 这是非公开的训练
Miss, I'm sorry. This is a closed practice.
爸爸 训练结束了
Dad, practice is over.
不 没事 我这就走
Uh, no, it's all good. I'll be getting on my way.
我们可以留下来再投会儿篮 对吧 老兄
Uh, we can stay and shoot some hoops. Right, bro?
而我希望你放学给我留下
And I expect to see you back in detention pronto
筹备音乐剧 小伙子
to prepare for the musicale, young man.
等等 东高的强项是篮球 不是舞蹈
Hang on. East High is about basketball, not dance numbers.
如果您想搞戏剧
If you wanted to do theater,
应该留在纽约 达布丝老师
you should have stayed in New York, Ms. Darbus.
♪似乎有部份的我注定失败♪
♪ Seems like a part of me will always have to lose ♪
♪每次当我必须做出抉择♪
♪ Every single time I have to choose ♪
♪我感觉坚定踏实 但如果我错了呢♪
♪ Swore that it felt right, but was I wrong? ♪
♪这是我终身注定的归宿吗♪
♪ Is this where I'm supposed to be at all? ♪
♪我没有答案 今天没有♪
♪ I don't have the answers, not today ♪
♪仿佛无论如何 疑问总停在头顶♪
♪ It's like nothing makes the questions go away ♪
♪我愿付出一切知晓♪
♪ What I'd give to see... ♪
你在这啊
There you are.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 看到你短♥信♥了
Yeah. Check your texts.
你是怯场吗
Well, is it stage fright?
因为很多人都看好你呢 亲爱的
Because people are counting on you, honey.
你对音乐剧做出了承诺
You've made a commitment to this.
你还好意思说承诺
You're one to talk about commitment.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
这根本不是紧张 好吗
It's not about nerves, okay?
而是关于为我在乎的人付出
It's about doing something for somebody I care about.
好吧 瑞基 怎么回事
Okay, Ricky, what's going on?
你为什么带他来看演出
Why'd you bring him to the show?
陶德吗
Todd?
我
I...
我想让他见见你
I wanted him to meet you.
我之前没告诉你 因为不想让你惊慌失措
I didn't tell you before 'cause I don't wanna throw you off.
所以你等到我被吊起到篮筐前才说
So you waited until I levitated above a basketball hoop
而且我还得看着他在观众群里搂着你
and had to see him put his arm around you in the audience?
-不是 瑞基 -你觉得爸爸会怎么想
- No, Ricky... - How do you think Dad feels?
说实话
Honestly...
我觉得爸爸会因为我幸福而开心
I think Dad is happy that I'm happy.
节目开始前你们开起来很开心
You two looked plenty happy before the show started.
你们还在拥抱 我看见了
You were hugging. I saw it.
就好像
It was like...
就好像过去一样
It was like how it used to be.
瑞基
Ricky.
不是所有夫妇都能白头到老
Not all couples are meant to be together.
有时候人会改变
Sometimes people change.
我还有
I've gotta...
我要去看演出了 支持塞布
I wanna watch this. Support Seb and stuff.
瑞基
Oh, Ricky...
塞布 怎么回事
Seb, what's the matter?
音乐都放好久了 我感觉自己被困在了电梯一样
The music's vamping so long I feel like I'm stuck in an elevator.
我不知道自己能否做到
I don't know if I can do this.
什么 你是唯一能演好这一幕的人
What? You are the only person who can pull this off.
我家人带来了三排应援牌
My family bought out three rows of the bleachers.
我们爱塞布
祝好运 幸运也行
我们爱你
我不想让他们失望
I don't wanna let them down.
塞布
Seb.
数算你的祝福 并舞出人生
Count your blessings, and dance your heart out.
舞向天空 宝贝
Bop to the sky, baby.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表