剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
我学到了一些东西
during all that Miss Jenn drama.
我感觉到了自♥由♥
I felt free.
并且我想持续感受那种感觉
And I wanna keep feeling that feeling.
所以 我已经承认了所有的事
So, I've been admitting everything
我做错了很多事 而且感觉
I've done wrong in my life and it just...
感觉很对
It feels right.
再次感谢你帮我布置这一切
Oh. Thanks again for helping set this all up.
上次我开这么大的派对时
Last time I threw a party this big,
一半的宾客是填充布偶
half my guests were stuffed animals.
不用担心
No worries.
我父母已经睡觉1了
My parents are already taking a nap
在那之后 他们通常会再接着睡
and after that, they usually take a nap.
另外 我想着你是个剧组工作成员
Plus, I figured you're a crew guy
所以你很擅长搬运重物
so you're good at carrying heavy stuff.
是啊 我感觉自己突然喜欢上了这份工作
Yeah. I kinda just fell into the whole crew thing.
但我不擅长搬东西
Not much of a carrier.
是啊 怎么会这样
Yeah, how did that happen anyway?
我感觉你不像喜欢戏剧的那种类型
You don't exactly strike me as theater dork.
我差不多是被瑞基影响的
I kinda got sucked into it by Ricky.
我觉得他需要一些精神支柱
I think he just wanted some moral support
因为妮妮之前在约会
cause Nini was dating...
和EJ
Ej.
没错
Yeah.
抱歉 我忘了你们是亲戚
Sorry. Forgot you guys are related.
好吧 如果你保证不用篮球砸我的脸
Well, hey, I promise not to steal your phone
我保证不会偷拿你的手♥机♥
if you promise not to throw a basketball at my face.
不 我唯一想投到你脸上的
No. The only thing I'd every throw at your face
是一束更明亮的聚光灯
is a brighter spotlight,
因为我喜欢你唱歌♥的样子
cause I like the way you sing.
你好
Hello?
抱歉 我找琳恩
Oh, um... I'm sorry. Uh, I was trying to reach Lynne.
恐怕我打错了
I think I have the wrong number.
不 你没打错
No. You got it right.
瑞基 我是托德
Ricky, this is Todd.
我听说了很多你的事
I've heard so much about you.
等等 什么
Wait, uh, what?
林恩在洗澡 要带话吗
Lynne's in the shower. Can I take a message?
收藏
吉娜
Gina.
快请进
Come in, come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想着和你一起去艾什莉家
Thought I could walk you to Ashlyn's,
但外面太冷了
but it's kinda freezing out,
所以我给你做了这顶帽子
so I made you this hat.
这是你做的
You made this?
一个人在家待得够久
I mean, you spend enough time alone in the house
就会从油管上学会各种手工
and you pick up all sorts of crafts on YouTube.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
抱歉 我能直接和你在那边见吗
Sorry, can I meet you there?
一切还好吧
Is everything okay?
是的 还好
Yeah. Yep.
好吧 并不好
Okay. No.
我想我妈可能有新男朋友了 我有点难以接受
I guess my mom has a new boyfriend and it's just a lot.
抱歉 我不想扫你的兴
Sorry. I hate to be a downer.
听着 我 我明白
Look, I... I get it.
无意冒犯 但我觉得你不明白
No offense, but I'm not sure you do.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你现在对周遭的一切都很不满
You're mad at everyone and everything
因为你刚适应一些变化
because just when you're getting used to things changing,
就又有了新变化
they change again.
我猜对了吗
Am I close?
对了一点儿吧
Little bit.
我的脑子可不止用来戴帽子 朋友
Not just a hat-rack, my friend.
谁告诉你
Who told you about...
瑞基 不知道你注意到没
Ricky, I'm not sure you notice,
但 我家只有我和我妈
but, um, my family's just me and my mom.
她在联邦应急管理局工作
She works at FEMA,
所以只要有灾难发生 我们就搬家
so we basically move whenever disaster strikes.
我体会过不少
I've had a few feelings in my life.
是的 当然 抱歉
Yeah, no. Of course. I'm sorry.
别这样
Don't be.
我只想说 你只要无视这些 挺过去就好了
I'm just saying you just gotta ignore it and push through.
感觉我应该 发短♥信♥祝她感恩节快乐之类的
Think I should, like, text her Happy Thanksgiving, or something.
不
No.
我觉得我们要做的是去参加派会
What I think we should do is go to the party
做几个小时的戏剧傻子
and spend a few hours being drama dorks
遵从上天的安排
as the good Lord intended.
做让你快乐的事
Do what makes you happy.
给我那顶帽子
Give me that hat.
-太大了 -我还会长的
- That's too big. - I'll grow into it.
好吧 其实还可以
Okay. Um, I mean, it kinda works.
-什么情况 -问得好
- What's happening? - Good question.
我就是来给烤山药派对再弄点糖精
I just came to get some last-minute sweeteners for the yam bake.
非常好 而马扎拉家
Excellent. And the Mazzaras were
吃馅饼的勺子不够用了
a little low on spoons for the cobbler.
而勺子在这 所以 我这就走
But these are spoons. So, I'll be on my way.
我也正要走呢 感恩节快乐 日安
As will I. Happy Thanksgiving. Good day, sir.
日安 珍老师
Good day, Miss Jenn.
-进来吧 -好吧
- Ugh! Just get in here. - Okie-dokie.
我其实是在忙学校的事
I'm actually working on a school thing.
巧了 我也是
Oh, yeah. Same here.
我猜馅饼没做成吧
I guess the cobblers were a bust?
发了一个小时牢骚了
There was some griping for an hour
所以我感觉得做点什么
so I thought I'd get some work done.
糖烤山药呢
The candied yams were...
其实只是在一个山药上面加点糖
Actually, just one yam followed by some candy.
我们十分钟就搞完了
We were done in about 10 minutes.
我一直在想演出的事 所以
And I couldn't stop thinking about the show, so...
祝你的机器人好运
Good luck with your robots.
祝你玩得开心
Have fun.
别把我的工作室烧了
Don't burn down my shop!
我们要走怀旧路线 留下美好回忆吧 各位
We're goin' old school. Make some memories, people.
-我来吧 -谢谢
- I gotcha. - Thank you.
你家太有氛围了 我超爱的
Your house has the best energy. I love it.
谢谢你
Aw, thank you!
谢谢你能来
And thank you for coming.
你知道吗 "男孩森林"事件后
You know, I know things got a little dicey with everyone
大家都紧张兮兮的
after the "forest of boys" incident,
而你简直像灯塔一样
and you've been kind of a beacon.
你在逗我吗
Oh, are you kidding?
你是那天第一个力挺我的人
You were the first person who had my back that day.
而且我已经完全翻篇了
And I've totally moved on.
以后你得教教我你是怎么做到的
Someday, you've gotta teach me how you do that.
我可没那么擅长原谅和忘记
I'm not so good at forgiving and forgetting.
你因此写了一首超赞的歌♥ 所以
Well, you get an amazing song out of it, so...
得了吧
Oh, come on!
《疑惑》是全剧最好的慢歌♥
Wondering is literally the best ballad in the show
而我有点嫉妒盖比瑞拉没能唱这首
and I'm low-key jealous Gabriella doesn't get to sing it.
别说了
Stop.
但愿我也能写成那样
I wish that I could write like that.
好吧 你不是写了一首特别呆萌的曲子吗
Okay, um, did you not write that completely adorkable song
关于你是如何 谁也不爱的
about how you... don't not love someone.
是啊 就那一次 而且完全适得其反
Yeah, that was a one-time thing and it totally backfired.
我强烈建议不要在图享上
I highly recommend not telling someone
第一次对别人表白
you love them for the first time on Instagram.
那或许你该为自己写点什么
Well, maybe you should write something for yourself then.
我认真的
I'm serious.
无关男生的
Nothing about boys.
派对可以开始了
The party may begin.
卡洛斯
Carlos! Hey!
让我把这个端到这里
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表