剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
♪这就是我们的精彩 放手做吧♪
♪ That's the way we do it. Let's get to it ♪
♪加油 大家♪
♪ Come on, everyone ♪
我猜我想宣传机器人项目的愿望
Well, I guess my hope of publicizing the robotics program
来得太渺小又太迟
came too little, too late.
再猜猜 猛♥男♥
Guess again, rock star.
东部高中
机器人俱乐部
我想他之前从没参加过任何活动
I don't think he's ever been part of anything before.
但他终于找到了归宿
But he's finally found his thing.
大红三世 没有辜负这个名字
Big Red the Third, doin' the name right.
-谢谢 亲爱的 我的天 -来抱抱
- Thank you, sweetie. Oh, my goodness. - Come here.
野猫队 野猫队 野猫队 野猫队
Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats!
野猫队 野猫队 野猫队 野猫队 野猫队
Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats!
那么 这些花是送谁的
So, who are the flowers for?
大伙儿 等等
Everybody, hold.
找到卡片了 各位
We've got a card, people.
"献给艾什莉
"To Ashlyn.
因为你懂我"
"Because you get me."
EJ 真的假的
EJ! Really?
我可没写那个
I didn't write that.
是我写的
I did.
好吧 如果你们再待在这里
Okay, if you guys stay in here any longer,
你们的家长就要在大堂里暴♥动♥了
your parents are gonna riot in the lobby.
你看见妮妮了吗
Hey, um, have you seen Nini?
她在收拾 那个寄宿学校的老师走了
Um, she's packing up. That boarding school person took off.
我觉得她很难过
I think she's taking it pretty hard.
你在这呢
Hey! There you are.
我还在想你去哪里了
I was wondering where you went.
嗯 就想确保我带齐了一切
Yeah, just making sure I have everything I need.
抱歉那个女老师走了
Sorry that teacher chick left.
她不知道自己错过了什么
She doesn't know what she's missing.
不 没关系
No. It's okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
说真的 之前我突然特别想被录取
Honestly, I was kinda dying to get in all of a sudden.
但现在她走了 而且看起来
But now she's gone and it looks like
我注定要待在东部高中
I'm meant to be at East High.
所以没关系
So, that's okay.
那就好
Yeah.
你想问什么
Oh, uh, what was your question?
什么
Hmm?
我们谢幕前你想问的问题
The question you were gonna ask me before we bowed?
那个 我只是
Yeah. No, I was just, um...
我只是想问 之后怎么办
I was just gonna say, what happens now?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我从没首演过音乐剧 或谢幕过
I've never opened a show, or closed one.
那之后怎么办
So, like, what happens now?
通常演剧的孩子会哭 然后他们去丹尼餐厅
Usually the theater kids cry, and then we go to Denny's.
我是说 现在一切都结束了
I mean, now that it's all over.
你和大红难道不是
Don't you and Big Red have, like,
要去补玩三个月的电子游戏吗
three months of video games to catch up on?
对 我想是吧
Yeah. I guess so.
就这些吗
Is that it?
今晚你演的很棒 瑞基
Great job tonight, Ricky.
我爱你
I love you.
从你第一次拿起尤克里里并为云写歌♥时
I've loved you since the first time you picked up your ukulele
我就爱上了你
and you wrote a song about clouds,
一首愚蠢至极的云朵歌♥曲
a silly little song about clouds.
我爱你
I love you.
那天晚上在你房♥间
And that night in your room
当你告诉我你爱我
when you told me you loved me,
我真的也想说 我也想说
I meant to say it. I meant to say it.
而且之后我每一天都在后悔
And I've kicked myself every day
因为我没有说出口
since then because I didn't say it.
但我爱你 我爱你
But I do. I love you.
我从七年级时就爱你了
I've loved you since seventh grade
当我让你坐在六旗公园
when I made you ride in the front row
恶魔命运过山车的第一排时
of Demon's Destiny at Six Flags,
你还告诉我有时候
and you told me you sometimes
你坐过山车会恶心
get a little seasick on roller coasters,
然后我说 "来嘛 享受人生"
and I said, "Come on, live a little."
-我记得 -对
- I remember. - Yeah.
之后我全吐在你鞋子上了
And then I puked all over your shoes
但你都没说让我内疚的话
and you didn't even make me feel bad about it.
你没有 你只是说
No. You just said, um...
"别担心 我一直想要
"No worries. I've been wanting to
换一双新鞋子"
get rid of these shoes for a while."
对 因为你不喜欢那鞋了
Yeah, because you outgrew them.
问题是
The thing is...
我从来没有停止喜欢你
I never outgrew you.
我真的不知道明天会发生什么
And I don't really know what happens tomorrow,
或者两分钟后我们走出那扇门会发生什么
or in two minutes when we walk out that door.
我只知道
All I know is...
我想延续这种感觉
I want this feeling to keep going.
因为这场体验
Because this whole experience...
我只是
I'm just...
我还没准备好结束
I'm not ready for it to be over.
不想让我们结束
For us to be, I mean.
如果这意味着我要再演一出音乐剧 没问题
And if that means doing another musical, then fine.
-我来挑剧本 -行 没问题 都好说
- I get to pick the musical. - Fine. That's fine. It's all fine.
我只是 我真的不希望这只是逢场作戏
I just... I don't want this to be just be a showmance. Really.
我想让它成为真情实感
I want it to be the real thing.
我觉得就是真情实感 只是
I mean, I think it is the real thing, I just...
我想有个机会证明 真的
I want a chance to prove it. I do.
听着
I mean, look...
瑞基 你知道在音乐剧里
Ricky, um, you know in musicals
当人们没话讲时
when people burst into song
突然开始唱歌♥吗
when they've run out of things to say?
知道
Yeah?
有时候直接亲吻更简单
Sometimes it's easier to just kiss.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
等等
Hey, wait.
这是什么
What's this?
-打开看 -是什么
- Open it. - What?
好吧
Okay.
"给怪怪的复试男孩"
"To Freaky Callback Boy."
真不错
This is nice.
显然我现在就是个戴项链的男孩了
I am a guy who wears necklaces now, apparently.
没错
Yeah.
我也觉得这么做有点傻
And I also feel less stupid for doing this.
给怪怪的的数学天才女孩
"给怪怪的的数学天才女孩" 当然了
"To Freaky Math Girl." Of course.
还有一首歌♥ 我...
There's a song, too. I, uh...
我也算欠你一首歌♥
I kinda owe you one.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
妮妮 你的妈妈们在找你
Nini, your moms are asking for you,
我觉得你的外婆想拍照
and I think your grandma wants pictures.
知道了
Got it.
-我也许该... -好
- I should probably... - Yeah.
再亲一个
One more.
好了
Okay.
我一会儿来
I'll catch up.
-得擦掉点口红 -好的
- Gotta get this makeup off. - Okay.
艾什莉家举♥行♥剧组派对 各位 大家都被邀请了
Cast party at Ashlyn's, you guys! Everybody's invited!
-我要去 -等等 我们不是刚开过个派对吗
- I'm in. - Wait, didn't we just do a party?
我能说什么呢 我就是爱疯狂
What can I say? I was born to rage.
我嗅到了歌♥舞青春大富翁游戏的气息
I smell a-choosical redo-sical!
我又添了几个新问题
I made up some new questions.
吉娜 等等
Gina, wait.
你来吗
Hey, you coming?
我去不了 几小时后就要坐飞机走
I can't. Flying back in a couple hours.
取消吧 你可以睡在我们的客房♥
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表