剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
盖比瑞拉 你站在舞台前方这个位置
Okay. Gabriella, I need you downstage on this mark.
特洛伊 舞台右边
Troy, stage right.
柴德 舞台左边的盒子
Chad, stage left box.
其余男生 各自找个盒子
Um, other boys, find a box.
我唱歌♥的时候他们也在舞台上吗
Uh, are they onstage with me while I'm singing?
对 他们会保持各种姿势不动
Yes, they will be frozen in various poses to come.
随着歌♥声渐起 妮妮
As the ballad builds, Nini,
你要穿行于男孩森林中
you will be wandering through a forest of boys.
等等 什么意思
Wait. What does that mean?
你知道长满树的森林什么样吗
Do you know what a forest of trees looks like?
-我知道 -那好 把树换成男生
- I do. - Okay, but with boys.
不是 不好意思 为什么
And, uh... No, I'm sorry, why?
因为你刚经历心碎
Because your heart has just been shattered
又无法停止思念特洛伊的好
and you can't stop thinking about how amazing Troy is.
开始
Let's go!
不 抱歉 但是眼下
Uh, no, I'm sorry, but at this point in the show
特洛伊在队友面前背叛了我
Troy just sold me out to his teammates.
她说得对 特洛伊的行为无法原谅
Well, she's got a point. What Troy did was kind of unforgivable.
无意冒犯 卡洛斯 我想这时大家都不想看到
Respectfully, Carlos, I think the last thing anyone wants in this moment
五个不一样的他
is four more versions of him.
也许她可以把树砍了
Maybe she could chop down the trees.
或者被爱她和支持她的
Or what if she's surrounded by a forest
姐妹森林环绕 对吧
of loving and supportive sisters. Okay?
好主意
Hey, that's a good idea.
她单独吉他弹唱会不会更好
Is it better if she just sings a solo acoustic version?
我赞成
I vote for that!
好了 各位 这不是民♥主♥投票
Okay, you guys, this is not a democracy!
卡洛斯 你还好吧
Carlos, are you okay?
事情不那么紧急
Cause it's not that deep.
我们可以等珍老师来了再排
We can all come back when Miss Jenn gets here.
她不在这 我也不知道她还能不能回来
Well, she's not here, and I don't know if she's ever coming back.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
你在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
她遇上了大♥麻♥烦 各位
She's in deep trouble, you guys.
他们说她伪造入职申请
They're saying that she lied on her job application,
而且明天就会召开校董事会
and there's a school board meeting in less than 24 hours,
她很可能会被辞退
and she's probably going to lose her job.
我本不该告诉你们
I wasn't supposed to tell any of you,
但我已经尽力了
but I'm trying to do my best here.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
那我们还排练什么
What are we even doing in rehearsal?
等等 没老师我们怎么演音乐剧
Wait, how can we have a show if we don't have a teacher?
知道吗 你可以告诉我
You know you could have told me.
珍老师不让我说
Miss Jenn asked me not to.
卡洛斯 你还有什么瞒着我们
Wow, Carlos. What else are you not telling us?
要不我们先歇会吧
Hey, let's all breathe for a second.
-你想当负责人吗 -她没那么说
- Do you wanna be in charge? - She didn't say that.
这样吧 我...
You know what? I, um...
先失陪一下
I need a minute.
跟你一起走
Right there with you.
-说实话 我也走 -等等 大家
- Honestly, same. - Wait, guys.
我
I...
等等
Wait.
那谁来负责排练
Who's gonna be in rehearsal then?
EJ EJ
EJ, EJ!
各位
Guys.
-抱歉 卡洛斯 -珍老师来了再排
- I'm sorry, Carlos. - Come back when Miss Jenn's here.
排练正式取消直到另行通知
Rehearsals are officially cancelled until further notice!
结束得挺快啊
Well, that fell apart fast.
什么也没结束 都会没事的
Nothing fell apart. It's all gonna be okay.
你知道什么我不知道的事吗
Do you know something I don't know?
她是珍老师 她势不可挡
She's Miss Jenn. She's unstoppable.
整个剧都势不可挡
The whole show's unstoppable.
但如果确实结束了呢
But what if it does stop?
先别想这个
Let's not go there.
剧不能结束 我们还有很多活要干
It can't stop. We still have too much work to do.
对
Yeah.
我能听听那首吉他弹唱吗
Could I hear that acoustic song idea?
听上去很酷
Sounded cool.
你认真的吗
You serious?
我们有的是时间
I mean, we've got the time.
本杰明·马扎拉
Benjamin Mazzara.
卡洛斯·不知道你姓什么
Carlos... Surname.
我猜你知道珍老师遇到了什么事吧
I assume you know what's happening to Miss Jenn?
我可能在教职工休息室听到了
I may have heard a rumor in the faculty lounge.
那我猜你很开心吧
And I assume you're happy?
我是不会表现出来的
Not on the outside.
听着 所有人都伪造过简历
Look, everyone's fudged on a resume before.
我没有
I haven't.
真正的问题是 是谁告发了珍老师
The real question is, who narced on Miss Jenn?
等等 你是说我与此事有关吗
Wait, are you suggesting that I had something to do with this?
你是承认自己告密了吗
Are you admitting that you did?
当然不是
Of course not.
听着 孩子
Look, kid.
你有没有想过珍老师
Has it occurred to you that Miss Jenn
该为自己的失败负责呢
is responsible for her own untimely demise?
-你现在要去哪 -我要找妮妮
- Where are we going right now? - I wanna find Nini.
EJ 我觉得你现在不是能安慰她的人
EJ, I don't think you're the person to comfort her right now.
你不再是她的男友了
You're not her boyfriend anymore.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-没事的 过几天就好了 -嗯
-It'll be fine. Just gotta give it a minute. - Yeah...
-妮妮 我们能谈谈吗
- Nini, can we talk?
现在吗
Right now?
对 我一会儿解释为什么 但是
Yeah, I'll get to why in a sec, but...
珍老师不是唯一有秘密的人
Miss Jenn isn't the only person with secrets.
我真的很需要把有些事一吐为快
I really need to get some stuff off my chest.
比如说
Like what?
你有多少时间
How much time you have?
-我觉得我要... -对
- I think I'm gonna... - Yeah.
♪我原以为你是我的童话♪
♪ I thought you were my fairy tale ♪
♪一个我做的美梦♪
♪ My dream when I'm not sleepin' ♪
♪对着流星许下成真的愿望♪
♪ A wish upon a star that's comin' true ♪
♪但任何人都知道♪
♪ And everybody else could tell ♪
♪我在骗自己♪
♪ That I confused my feelings with the truth ♪
♪当只有我和你♪
♪ There was me and you ♪
我已经想了好一阵要怎么道歉
I've been trying to figure out how to apologize for a while now.
主要是想搞清楚怎么才能让你不讨厌我
Mostly to figure out how to make you stop hating me.
我不讨厌你 EJ
I don't hate you, EJ.
我只是不信任你 你不能...
I just don't trust you. You can't...
不 你不用解释
No, you don't have to explain yourself.
我搞砸了 比你知道的还多
I've messed up. More than you know.
请听我说完
Just hear me out, please.
说吧
Go ahead.
好
Okay, um...
好吧 我说了
Okay, here goes.
当我以为瑞基退出剧的时候 我曾经试图
I tried to bribe Miss Jenn into giving me the part of Troy
贿赂珍老师 让我来演特洛伊
when I thought Ricky dropped out of the show.
还有
There's more, um...
我和吉娜一起去返校舞会是因为我以为
I went to Homecoming with Gina because I thought
这能让一些人产生嫌隙
it might put a wedge in between certain people
而且也许可以
and maybe it would...
我不知道 能让咱俩重归于好
I don't know, end with me and you back together.
这怎么能让咱俩和好
How would that even work?
我也没明白
I never really understood,
所以我向你坦白这些事
so I guess while I'm confessing to things,
尽管我有4.3的绩点 我其实是个白♥痴♥
despite the 4.3 GPA, I'm actually an idiot.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我真的不知道你想要我怎么样
I don't really know what you want from me.
你想让我原谅你吗 还是
Do you want me to forgive you or be
突然之间接受这一切 还是怎样
instantly okay with all of this, or what?
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表