剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
能至少试一下后仰旋转吗
Can we at least try the dip?
怎么回事 为什么不练了
What just happened? Why aren't we dipping?
任务完成
Mission accomplished!
一件珍贵的《歌♥舞青春》原版道具正在途中
A precious piece of the original HSM is on its way.
你要去哪 特洛伊
Where are you going, Troy?
我叫瑞基
It's Ricky!
把他找回来 赶紧
Get him back. Now.
东部高中
百年历史
盐湖城东部高中
哥们 她说什么了 我们怎么走了
Dude, what did she say? Why are we leaving?
因为特洛伊计划是个巨大的错误
'Cause Operation Troy was a huge mistake.
只让事情变得更糟
It just made things worse.
你在这呢
There you are!
珍老师让大家回排练室
Miss Jenn wants everyone back in the room.
告诉珍老师我不干了 好吗
Tell Miss Jenn I'm done. Okay?
抱歉 我没法像弗雷德·罗杰那样跳舞
Sorry, I can't dance like Fred Rogers.
那是弗雷德·阿斯泰尔
It's Fred Astaire.
弗雷德·罗杰是《罗杰先生》的主持人
Fred Rogers is Mister Rogers.
他从来不跳舞 而是训练狗狗上厕所
He never danced, he potty-trained puppets.
真的吗 我很惊讶他们造了会哭的娃娃
Seriously? I was impressed they made dolls that could cry.
-瑞基 拜托 你得... -妮妮说得对
- Ricky, please, you have to... - Nini's right!
我占别人位置了 我不属于舞台
I'm taking up space. I don't belong on stage.
-不是这样 你... -省省吧 卡洛斯
- So untrue, you... - Save it, Carlos.
你不会想让我参加的
You don't want me in this.
如果我回去 妮妮可能退出
If I go back, Nini will probably quit.
比起我 你更需要她
And you need her a lot more than you need me.
你想来我家吗
Do you wanna come to my house?
我去你家吧
I'll go to yours.
不了 现在我家气氛很怪
Nah, it's weird there right now.
你妈妈从芝加哥回来了吗
Is your mom back from Chicago yet?
没有 我觉得她去那不是为了工作
No. And I don't think she's there just for work.
那她为什么想在那里
Why would she wanna be there?
因为我爸不在
Because my dad's not.
-如果你想... -听着
- If you wanted to... - Look...
谢了 哥们 真的 我就想独处一会
Thanks, bro, really. I just need some alone time, okay?
对 我是个混戏剧界的人
Look, I'm a musical theater person.
我的听力很好
I've got really good ears.
如果瑞基留在剧组意味着妮妮会退出
And if Ricky staying in the show means Nini's out?
我想我们都知道下一步会怎么样
Well, I think we all know the next verse to that song.
意味着我会出演盖比瑞拉
It means I step into the role of Gabriella,
以防我没说清楚
in case that wasn't clear.
好吧
Okay.
大红说瑞基退出这部剧了
Big Red says Ricky's gonna quit the show.
也是时候了 他就该在名单公布时退出
About time. Should've done that after they posted the cast list.
不 我告诉他不是为了让他退出
No. I didn't tell him off to make him quit.
你当然是
Sure ya did.
我真该管好自己的事 我只是
Ugh, I should've just minded my own business. I just...
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你到底想不想和EJ在一起
Do you wanna be with EJ or not?
你为什么问我这个
Why would you even ask me that?
因为最新速报 你男友刚成为了男主角
Because, newsflash, your boy just booked leading man.
你现在应该侧空翻庆祝才对
And whay you should be doing right now is a cartwheel.
那动作让我头晕
They make me dizzy.
当然了 我想和EJ在一起
Yes, of course, I wanna be with EJ.
我已经彻底不喜欢瑞基了
I'm totally over Ricky.
我只是...感觉很糟
I just... It's messy.
如果我是你 就听珍老师的话
Well, if I were you, I'd listen to Miss Jenn.
相信这个过程
Trust the process.
很好 很好
Pretty good, pretty good.
-你们都安静 -去吧 不错
- All of y'all be quiet. - Yeah, go for it. Nice.
你好啊
Hey, you.
吉娜 你在这干什么
Gina? What are you doing here?
当保姆 我的邻居让我看着她的孩子
Babysitting. My neighbor asked me to watch her kid.
他在哪
Where is he?
某个角落吧
Somewhere.
这么说是真的咯
So, is it true?
你退出了
You dropped out?
还没正式公布 但我想是的
Haven't made it official yet, but, yeah. I guess so.
那太糟了
That sucks.
你在剧组让我们都显得很时髦
Having you there kinda gave us all street cred.
你不是个喜爱戏剧的怪咖
I mean, you're not a drama geek,
你从不在非洗澡时段唱歌♥
you've never sang outside your shower.
是珍老师派你来的吗
Did Miss Jenn send you here?
拜托 我觉得她怕我
Please. I think I scare her.
你确实让人害怕
You are a little scary.
我必须如此 哥们 我是个转学生
You gotta be, dude. I'm a transfer student.
不狠一点只能被人欺负
You either eat or get eaten.
所以当她选你时我高兴坏了
That's why I was stoked when she cast you.
局外人能让大家都规规矩矩
Outsiders keep everyone else on their toes.
我是认真的 你让我们保持真实
I mean it. You kept us real.
最好还是找个能数得清节拍的人吧
It's better to have someone there who can keep time.
那个五六七八的玩意儿
That five-and-six stuff.
你不需要卡洛斯告诉你怎么跳
You don't need Carlos to tell you how to move.
他不爽别人的风格
He bites other people's styles.
你有自己的风格
You have your own.
♪-所以我们无拘无束 -无拘无束♪
♪ - So we're breakin' free - We're breakin' free ♪
没错 我有自己的风格
Yeah, I've got my own style.
叫做"我是滑板少年" 而不是戏剧小子
It's called I'm a skater, not a theater person.
我该怎么做
What am I to do?
彻夜练习舞步吗
Stay up all night practicing the steps?
向妮妮证明我不会退出排戏
Actually prove to Nini that I'm not a quitter at this,
好让她意识到我也不会放弃我们
so she realizes I'm not a quitter at us?
♪我们在一起♪
♪ We're all in this together ♪
♪当我们知道♪
♪ Once we know, that we are ♪
♪我们都是明星♪
♪ We're all stars and we see that ♪
♪我们在一起♪
♪ We're all in this together ♪
瑞基 都半夜了
Ricky, it's midnight.
-我以为你明天有考试 -对
- Thought you had a test tomorrow. - I do.
这是准备考试吗
This is for a test?
我人生中最重要的考试
Most important one of my life.
♪大家一起来♪
♪ Everybody now ♪
爸爸 如果你睡不着 你可以在这陪我
Hey, Dad, if you can't sleep, you can hang here. With me.
来吧
Come on, yeah.
这绝对是你尝试的新领域
Well, this is definitely a new one for you.
♪我们尽情表现♪
♪ Let's do this right ♪
♪我们在一起 发出同样的呼喊♪
♪ We're all here and speaking out with one voice ♪
东部高中
百年历史
如果你要伤害我 我得警告你
If you plan on assaulting me, I have to warn you,
我妈妈和图书管♥理♥员♥一起玩桌游
my mother plays Bunko with the librarian
我们会起诉的
and we will press charges.
我想给你看点东西 看好了
I wanna show you something, okay? Check it out.
...六 七
...six, seven...
你练习了 我以为你放弃了
Wow. You've been practicing. I thought you quit.
我不再半途而废了
Not doin' that anymore.
最后一部分还是不太确定
Still not sure on this last part.
你在做啦啦队摆手 我想要爵士手动作
You're doing spirit fingers. I want jazz hands.
爵士手 懂了
Jazz hands. Okay.
这样 再来一次
Here. Try it again.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
瑞基 就是这样
Ricky, that's it.
好的
Okay. All right.
你们不想搞砸 对吧 对吧
...and then you just don't screw up, all right? All right?
-没错 -好嘞
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - All right.
别搞砸 哥们 我们走
Don't screw it up. Don't, dude. Let's go.
所以 但是 我是说
So, um, but, I mean...
我不知道有人在这
I didn't know anyone was in here.
我可以七秒之内离开
I can be gone in like seven seconds.
六秒也可以 如果我不拉书包
Six, if I don't zip my bag.
不不 别走 那是什么
No, no, no. Don't go. What was that?
-什么是什么 -你刚在弹的歌♥曲
- What was what? - The song you were just playing.
那个啊 那是...
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表