剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
我手♥机♥丢了
I-- I lost my phone and basiclly
昨晚几乎过着原始人的生活
and basically spent last night living as a hunter-gatherer,
顺便一问
which, by the way,
你知道那种事物只会
did you know that there are things
定时出现在电视上的时期吗
that are only on TV at a certain time?
总之 我最后在失物招领处拿回了它
Ok, anyway, I finally picked it up in the lost and found...
等等 你说一小时
Wait, did you say an hour?
吉娜给我们发信息 问能不能早点来
Gina sent you and me a text asking if we could come in early
和我们讨论一下新想法 你没收到
so she could talk through a new idea. You didn't get it?
对 因为我手♥机♥丢了
No, because my phone was missing.
亲爱的 你得好好保管你的东西
Well, honey, You've gotta keep better track of your stuff.
真正的三重威胁意味着
A real triple-threat means
能唱歌♥ 会表演 还有组织有纪律
singing, acting, and being organized.
明白
Got it.
是的 我也看见了
Yep, I saw it, too.
EJ应该已经归还了手♥机♥
EJ was supposed to return that phone.
突然感觉被贴上了同谋的标签
Suddenly feeling hashtag complicit.
如果你刚才在
Well, if you had been here,
会看到吉娜为盖比瑞拉和泰勒
you'd know that Gina pitched a whole new dance break
《安于现状》那首歌♥排了新舞
for Gabriella and Taylor in the middle of Status Quo,
她请卡洛斯一起完成了
and she had Carlos work it out with her,
真是令人心醉神怡
and it is just dazzling.
你和卡洛斯
You and Carlos?
吉娜 要不你喝口水
Gina, why don't you hydrate
然后给妮妮演示新编舞 好吗
and show Nini the new choreo,would you?
手♥机♥是我弄丢的 还是吉娜偷的
Ok. Is it just me, or is it possible that Gina stole my phone?
她安排了更早的排练 明知我会错过
She schedules an early rehearsal that she knows I'll miss,
然后编排了一种全新的舞蹈
and then shows up with a whole new dance number
充斥着她恐怖的体操技能
featuring her freakish gymnastics skills
而她明知我不会跳
that she knows that I can't do,
现在 我被珍老师冷落了
and now I'm in the doghouse with Miss Jenn.
这会是意外吗
Is any of this an accident?
如果她愿意偷我的风头
I mean, if she's willing to steal a spotlight,
那她还会偷什么
what else is she willing to steal?
妮妮 昨晚过得怎样
Hey, Nini, how was your night?
其实不怎么好 失陪一下
Um, not so hot, actually. Excuse me.
好吧
Oh, okay.
"不怎么好"
"Not so hot"?
是说我的语♥音♥信箱吗
Was that about my voicemail?
这是她的回答
I mean, is that her answer?
没错 是她的回答
Yeah, that was her answer.
这是一组基础三转
This is a basic triple pirouette.
这两步类似跨普舞
This is like a two count of krump,
然后接阿根廷探戈
and then some Argentinian tango.
如果在国外待几个月 这些动作就是小菜一碟
Piece of cake if you've ever spent a few months overseas.
这里是高抬腿 踢到脸部
Here's where you kick your face.
我能踢你的脸吗
Hmm. Can I kick yours?
我欣赏你的幽默 第二段 准备
I love your humor. Ok. Part two. Ready?
最后一小节没有专业名称
There's not a word for this last move per se,
我叫它死亡打击
but I call it the Death Whack.
瞧好了
Give a gander.
如上 但是你从左脚起跳
So that, but you start on the left foot.
准备好了吗
Ready?
这部电影我看过好几百遍
I've seen the movie a few hundred times.
凡妮莎·哈金斯走进来 站在那儿
Vanessa Hudgens walks in and stands there.
我可不记得她跳起后劈叉
What I don't remember is the part where she jumps into the splits,
然后摔断盆骨
and cracks her pelvis.
好戏开始了
Oh, it's on.
你看这样行不行
Okay. So here's the deal.
你坐下了吗 好极了
Are you sitting down? Excellent.
吉娜好像真的想跟我抢角色
So it seems like Gina really wants my part of the show,
为了得到角色 她不惜杀了我
and she is basically willing to kill me to get it.
几天前我就想告诉你
I could have told you that days ago.
等等 我说过了
Oh, wait, hang on. I did.
但现在 她偷手♥机♥
But now she's stealing phones
为让我受伤而绞尽脑汁
and inventing special ways for me to hurt myself.
这是我想到的对策
So, here's what I came up with.
-怎么 我们重回五年级了吗 -这不是重点
- What? Are we back in the fifth grade? - Not the point.
对付吉娜的方法
在我看来 我可以六选一
So the way I see it, I could do one of six things.
一 跟珍老师说
One, talk to Miss Jenn.
二 奇迹般地学会这支舞
Two, magically learn the dance.
三 让我妈妈去吼她妈妈
Three, have my moms yell at her mom.
四 退出不跳了
Four, quit the show.
五 吃好多冰激凌
Five, eat so much ice cream.
或者六 从她那偷东西
Or six, steal something back.
不行 六可以去掉 那完全是在挑衅
No, we can scratch out number six, 'cause that's an act of war.
太迟了
Too late.
-妮妮 -我以为你会反对冰激凌选项
- Nini! - I thought you'd veto the ice cream.
这样不好
This is not good.
我知道
I know.
我是说这样真的不好
No, I mean this is really not good.
对 但也不稀奇
Yeah, but it's not news, either.
你伤了他的心 毁了她的剧
You broke her heart, you crashed her play,
你偷偷听她唱歌♥ 然后留下一段悲伤的的语♥音♥
you bugged her for a little bit and then you left her a sad voicemail.
你觉得是时候忘了她吗
You think it's time to move on?
我不会 但你还有个别的毛病
I wouldn't, but you have that other thing.
-骄傲 -好吧 告诉我怎么做
- Pride. - Okay, tell me what to do.
做你自己就好
Just be yourself, you know.
做个更大度的男人
Be the bigger man.
好吧 选一个
Okay, pick one.
肯定是更大度的男人
Definitely bigger man.
你是这个剧的主角 哥们
You're the lead in the play, dude.
是时候用行动表示了
It's time to act like it.
你说得对
You're right.
就像特洛伊和队友对话的场景
It's like that scene from the movie where Troy tells his teammates,
"你们是我的兄弟 这是我们的垃圾邮件"
"You're my guys, and this is our spam."
他什么时候说过这句
When does he say that?
我刚意识到
You know I just realized that
我的过敏医生把等待室的声音关了
my allergist keeps the sound off in the waiting room
而我可能不会读唇语
and maybe I can't read the lips.
你偷了吉娜的鞋
You stole Gina's shoes.
也没那么难
Wasn't that hard.
她报复怎么办
What if she retaliates?
那我就加倍还给她
I'll come back at her twice as hard.
让地狱之火降临 懂吗
I will rain down hellfire, you understand?
我就是暗夜
I am the night.
妮妮 说句实话 这不像你
Nini, I gotta be honest, this doesn't feel like you.
是啊 确实不像我
I know. It didn't feel like me.
但我已经想通了 我为胜利而生
But I've stepped into the light. I play to win now.
你不应该为我感到自豪吗
I thought you'd be proud.
但偷东西这招有点卑鄙
Yeah, but stealing seems a little low.
你不是这样的人
You're better than that.
你不是...
You're better than...
你是妮妮
You're Nini.
好 你说的有道理
Alright. Maybe you're right.
我很开心你这样看我
And I do like that you see me that way.
我一直都这样看你
I always have.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
我不知道是因为你高三了
I don't know if it's because you're a senior
还是因为你很有家教
or somebody raised you right,
但我很希望能拥有你的一切品质
but I wish I had what you've got inside of you.
就像是自信和道德的结合 还有好多块腹肌
It's like confidence mixed with morals, and a dozen abs.
谢谢你实话实说
Thanks for being you.
你看起来真糟糕
You look terrible.
是啊 我感觉很内疚
Yeah, I feel really guilty.
我可没想到你还会有这种情绪
Wow. That's not an emotion I knew you had.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不该偷她手♥机♥的
I never should've stolen her phone.
你说呢
You think?
我不想成为那样的人
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表