剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
坦白这事我做得太过了
The confessional thing went a bit too far.
事实上 我不需要为自己的为人道歉
The truth is, I don't need to apologize for who I am.
无论珍老师的试镜文件怎么说 我就是我
Whatever it says in Miss Jenn's audition file, I am me,
而且这是我唯一需要活出的自我
and that is the only me I need to be.
东部高中试镜申请表
EJ·卡斯威尔
下一个埃米·汉默
"下一个埃米·汉默"[美国男演员]"Next Armie Hammer."
"典型的特洛伊"
"Classic Troy on paper."
"与剧本缺乏情感联♥系♥"
"Lacks emotional connection to the material"?
我们把那个移到...谢谢
Can we move that to... Thank you.
一旦布景到位...
Once we get the set...
-你真的很棒 -真的吗
- You're really good. - Really?
我为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
好了
Okay, good.
注意 我们来些真正的对话吧
Okay! Let's have some real talk.
欢迎来到技术排练
Welcome to tech rehearsal.
我不知道你们是否注意到了
I don't know if you've noticed,
但在这个剧院里 大部分技术项目
but most of the tech in this particular theater
似乎都是手工制♥作♥
appears to be hand-cranked.
娜塔莉·巴格利 亲爱的 我的舞台监督
Natalie Bagley, my dear, my stage manager,
现在轮到你做英雄了
this is your chance to be the hero.
-她人呢 -怎么了 怎么回事
- Where is she? - What is it? What's happening?
娜塔莉·巴格利去拔智齿了
Natalie Bagley's getting her wisdom teeth out.
好吧 所以我没了舞台监督 "泰勒"也失踪了
Okay. Okay, so, I'm down a stage manager, my "Taylor's" MIA.
吉娜没事 她是个斗士
Gina's okay. She's a fighter
她会在开幕夜回来的
and she'll be back for opening night.
-她给你发信息了吗 -没有 你呢
- Did she text you? - No. You?
完全正常 不过从现在起注意头顶
Totally normal. Just, heads-up, from now on.
好了 大红 你知道怎么打灯吗
All righty. Big Red, do you know how to hang a light?
我知道怎么打发时间
I know how to hang out?
酷
Cool.
卡洛斯 给《安于现状》这首歌♥设定标记
Carlos, let's set marks to light Status Quo.
特洛伊和盖比瑞拉 找个安静的地方
Troy and Gabriella, find somewhere quiet
拍一下屋顶那场戏
and run the rooftop scene.
已经好就不练了 我需要你们
It's been a while and I need you
在晚餐前调整为开幕夜的状态 好吗
opening night ready by dinnertime, okay?
我们要排到晚餐吗 我今晚有烘焙俱乐部
Um, we're staying through dinner? I have baking club tonight...
当然这在我们的悲剧面前不值一提
Which is completely irrelevant in the midst of our tragedy.
这里能行 我能感觉到
This is going to work, I can feel it.
清空舞台 开始
Clear the stage! Let's go!
你还好吗 这工作不轻松
Hey, you okay? It's a lot.
我只是不知道怎么点亮一切
I just don't know how to make things light up.
只需要你走进屋子
You walk into a room.
不过说真的 我经历过好几次技术排练
Seriously though, I've been through a few tech rehearsals in my day.
如果有需要就叫我
Just holler if you need me.
谢谢 艾什
Thanks, Ash.
你能行
You got this.
呃 这地方真是一点不吓人
Yikes, this place is not creepy at all.
对吧
Right?
嗯
Yeah.
你最近如何
So, how you been?
还行 你呢
Fine, and you?
我没事
I'm okay.
听着 那晚在艾什莉家的派对
Look, about the other night at Ashlyn's party...
不 完全没关系 我懂
Oh, no, it's totally fine. I get it.
真的吗
You do?
当然 我说了些贴心的话 你却犯浑
Yeah, I mean, I said something nice, you acted like a punk,
还有什么好说的
what is there to discuss?
好吧 那我们完全没必要谈了
Hmm, cool, then we don't have to talk at all.
听起来就是这样
Sounds like a plan.
事先声明 是你先叫我"朋友"的
For the record, you're the one who called me your "buddy"
而且我被你忽略好几周了
and I've been iced out for weeks,
所以也许是累积的怨气
so maybe it was building up.
这就是我要说的
And that's that on that.
好吧 你很开心自己终于一吐为快
Okay. Glad you got that out of your system?
对 实际上是的
Yeah, actually I am.
-好极了 第53页开始 -53页
- Excellent! Page 53? - Page 53.
-这应该会很有趣 -我只是公事公办
- This should be fun. - Mmm, I'm all about the work.
好了 我们只需要搞定灯光和音响
Okay, we just need to nail down our lighting and our sound
就能上演一出音乐剧了
and, ta-da, we've got a show.
-我需要两个人给屋顶戏站位 -我来演特洛伊
- I need some bodies for the rooftop scene. - I can do Troy.
行
Fine.
或至少有人认为我可以
Or at least some people think so.
卡洛斯 站盖比瑞拉的位置
Carlos, stand in for Gabriella.
我们有能用的灯板吗
Do we have a working lightboard?
我们有能用的灯光开关吗
Do we have a working light switch?
找到了
Found it!
抱歉 各位
Sorry, everyone.
我叔叔鲁本说这里会有一些
My uncle Ruben said there was gonna be
时装秀留下的旧东西
some leftover stuff from the fashion show.
我猜那次的主题是"80年代狂热"
I guess, the theme was "'80s rave"?
在核反应堆里吗
In a nuclear reactor?
大红 还有其他更合适的灯光吗
Big Red, do we have anything more flattering?
我正在找
Uh, working on it!
好了 特洛伊 篮球的东西
Okay, Troy, basketball stuff,
盖比瑞拉 数学的东西 把大家都感动哭了
Gabriella, math stuff, nobody doesn't cry,
然后来到中心舞台
and we end up here center stage.
盖比瑞拉 说你的台词
Gabriella, give us your cue.
"记得在幼儿园
"Remember in kindergarten,
你遇到个孩子 你什么都不了解
you'd meet a kid, know nothing about them,
10秒后 你们就象好朋友一样玩了"
"then ten seconds later, you're best friends?"
-"对" -"和你唱歌♥就象那样"
- "Yeah." - "Singing with you felt like that."
"我从没想过唱歌♥ 确实这样
"Look, I never thought about singing, that's for sure.
直到遇到你
"Until you.
而现在 我不想停止了
"And now, I don't wanna stop.
再也不想"
"Ever."
很不错 也很奇怪
That's excellent and a little weird.
大红 我们能给这俩人来点聚光灯吗
Big Red, can we hit these guys with a spotlight?
我找找
I'll look for it.
现在是什么情况
What is happening right now?
我只是在调动感情 卡洛斯 欢迎你加入
Oh, I'm just emoting, Carlos. Feel free to join me.
这是个技术排练 而我是你的编舞
This is a tech rehearsal and I'm your choreographer.
好了 小伙子们 先别等灯光了
Okay, boys, let's not wait for the lights.
站在你们标记的位置上 再说一遍台词
Just stand on your marks and gimme your cue again?
"我从没想过唱歌♥ 确实这样
"I never thought about singing, that's for sure.
直到遇到你
"Until you.
而现在 我不想停止了
"And now, I don't wanna stop.
再也不想"
"Ever."
EJ
EJ?
什么事
Yeah.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
等等 我知道怎么回事了
Wait a minute, I know what's going on here.
-大红 是你干的吗 -不是
- Big Red, did you do that? - No.
我...
I...
"记得在幼儿园
"Remember in kindergarten,
你遇到个孩子 你什么都不了解
you'd meet a kid, know nothing about them,
10秒后 你们就象好朋友一样玩了"
"then ten seconds later, you were best friends?"
-"对" -"和你唱歌♥就象那样"
- "Yeah." - "Singing with you felt like that."
"我从没想过唱歌♥ 确实这样
"I never thought about singing, that's for sure.
直到遇到你 而现在 我不想停止了 再也不想"
"Until you. And now, I don't wanna stop. Ever."
知道吗 这些台词我都背出来了
You know what, I know these lines.
我们干脆脱稿吧
Should we just lose the scripts?
当然 没问题
Uh, for sure, yeah.
好的
Okay.
"记得在幼儿园
"Remember in kindergarten,
你遇到个孩子 你什么都不了解
you'd meet a kid, know nothing about them,
10秒后 你们就象好朋友一样玩了"
"and then ten seconds later, you're best friends?"
"对"
"Yeah."
"和你唱歌♥就象那样"
"Singing with you felt like that."
"我从没想过唱歌♥ 确实..."
"I never really thought about singing, that's..."
其实 不好意思 你还记得在幼儿园
Actually, sorry, do you remember, in kindergarten,
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表