剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
你在学那个
That's what you were studying?
别浪费时间了
Stop wasting your time.
不用护着珍老师受了伤的自尊
You don't need to massage Ms. Jenn's bruised ego
就因为她的百老汇梦想破碎了
just because her lights went out on Broadway.
我不是因为这个试镜
That's not why I'm auditioning.
你试镜莱恩
I'd love you to read for Ryan.
你很有泰勒的感觉
You are giving major Taylor vibes.
你大概可以演柴德
You're probably a Chad.
棒
Oh, yeah!
-你 -好样的
- You. - Nice.
你让我感到不寻常的深度 达布丝小姐
You're giving me uncommon depth. Ms. Darbus?
我香消玉损 我逝去了 没错
I'm dying. I'm deceased. Yes.
你的简历上写着你会弹琴
Oh, your application says you play piano?
偶尔涉猎
I dabble.
你写过歌♥吗
You ever written a song?
都没给别人看过
I mean, nothing I've ever shared with anyone.
我一直觉得戏剧老师
I always thought the drama teacher
该在第二幕有个动情的慢歌♥
should have an Act Two power ballad.
先备注上
We'll sidebar.
试镜盖比瑞拉 没问题
Gabriella. You got it.
没问题 我都背下来了
Oh, I'm good. I'm already off-book.
给他特洛伊的台词 还能有别人吗
Give him the Troy stuff. Who are we kidding?
你不如试镜凯尔丝吧
And how about we have you read for Kelsi?
盖比瑞拉 我想试镜盖比瑞拉
Gabriella. I wanna audition for Gabriella.
好吧
Okay.
你试镜莱恩 对吧
You're reading for Ryan, right?
我觉得他想试镜沙佩
I think he'd rather play Sharpay.
我喜欢 太前卫了
I love that. That is so fresh.
人们以为戏剧老师的工作就是排一出好剧
People think a theater teacher's job is to put on a good show.
这也没错
And they're not wrong.
但我们真正的工作是拯救生命
But we're really in the business of saving lives.
展现你的疲惫 可怜
Give us your tired, your poor,
玩躲避球时最后一个被选的悲惨
your chosen-last-for-dodgeball.
你在这很安全
You're safe here.
♪集中精力在比赛 集中精力在比赛♪
♪ Just get your head in the game Just get your head in the game ♪
这是我的噩梦
This is my nightmare.
我真的得走了 但如果你把DVD拿出来
Look, I've really gotta go, but, uh, if you get the DVD out,
记得是我借的
just know that I borrowed it.
从图书馆
From the library.
不过没登记 祝我好运吧
Without checking it out. Wish me luck!
好了 最后一个特洛伊
Okay, our last Troy.
他还带道具了 我喜欢
Whoo! And he comes with props! Love it.
准备好了就开始
Whenever you're ready.
我该知道什么
Okay, what do I need to know?
EJ·卡斯威尔
EJ Caswell.
图享粉丝最多的红人
Most Instagram followers.
早起时就这么帅气
Wakes up looking like that.
不认识我
Doesn't know I exist.
我希望他能唱
I hope he can carry a tune.
♪这可能是崭新的开始♪
♪ This could be the start of somethin' new ♪
♪和你在一起感觉美妙♪
♪ It feels so right to be here with you ♪
♪看看你的眼睛♪
♪ Oh, and now lookin' in your eyes ♪
♪我感觉到内心深处♪
♪ I feel in my heart ♪
♪一段崭新的开始♪
♪ The start of something new ♪
不好意思 埃米·汉默刚来电[美国男演员]Well, excuse me, Armie Hammer just called.
想要回自己的帅气
He wants his jawline back!
接下去试镜盖比瑞拉
We're moving on to the Gabriellas.
♪我知道今非昔比 从未有过这感觉♪
♪ I know that something has changed never felt this way ♪
我妈妈常说如果一件事自己不能拔得头筹
My mom always says that if you can't be number one at something,
吉娜
高二学生
那就不值得去做
it isn't worth doing.
这一点也不吓人
Which isn't at all intimidating.
一点也不
At all.
♪这可能是崭新的开始♪
♪ This could be the start of something new ♪
♪和你在一起感觉美妙♪
♪ It feels so right to be here with you ♪
♪看看你的眼睛♪
♪ Oh, and now looking in your eyes ♪
好吧 给我点临时抱佛脚的建议 就现在
Okay, I could really use some last-minute tips. Like, now.
你又来了
Hey, you're doing the thing.
来什么了
What thing?
就是当你紧张时就会
The thing where you talk in a vague
说话带有一点英国口音
British accent when you get nervous.
宝贝 我怎么这么尬
Babe, why am I so awkward?
听我说
Listen to me.
你能行
You've got this.
好吗 你没什么好紧张的
All right? There's nothing for you to be nervous about.
你这个暑假当了女主角
You went on this summer for the lead role
还只提前二十分钟知道
with 20 minutes' notice.
你一拍都没错
You didn't miss a beat.
全是你自己的功劳
And you did that yourself.
你能行
You've got this.
我很感谢...我的天 我又来了
I really appreciate... Oh, my God! I'm doing it again.
没错 你个怪胎
Yeah. You are. You're a total weirdo.
却也很真实
And a hundred percent real.
所以我才爱你
And that is why I love you.
我爱 瑞基
I do, Ricky.
我爱你
I love you.
这样
Oh.
"这样"
"Oh"?
对 我...只是
Yeah, I... It's just...
把这个发在网上是件大事
That's a really big thing to post online.
听着
Look, um...
我一直在想
I've been thinking, and, um...
你会离开这里一个月 对吧
You're just gonna be out of town for like a month, right?
可能在树林里你也没有信♥号♥♥
And you'll probably have no reception in the woods.
也许我们该暂时冷静冷静
Maybe we should just, like, chill for a minute.
知道吗 就暂停一下
You know? Like, take a temporary pause.
"暂停"
"Pause"?
对
Yeah, uh...
嗯 我完全理解
Yeah. No, I totally get that.
我该...是我妈打来的
I should... It's my mom.
她已经出差工作好久了 所以
She's been out of town working for, like, ever, so...
我给你发信息
I'll text you.
这个有什么需要知道的
Any intel on this one?
妮妮·萨拉扎尔-罗伯茨
Nini Salazar-Roberts.
无害合唱团女孩
Harmless chorus girl.
通常扮演农场动物和树
Usually plays farm animals and trees.
好 妮妮 等你准备好就开始
Okay, Nini! Whenever you're ready.
我迟到了吗 我迟到了吗
Am I too late? Am I too late?
特洛伊人选已经定了 柴德比较确认
We're all set on Troys. We're low on Chads.
你可以在盖比瑞拉后面试镜
You can read after the Gabriellas.
我只学习了电影里特洛伊的镜头
I only studied the Troy scenes in the movie.
特洛伊不会迟到
Troy would have arrived on time.
谢谢 让我来说
Thanks. Let me do the talking.
妮妮 我们再试一次
Okay, Nini, let's try this again.
你能行 宝贝
You got this, babe! Whoo!
大家都别慌
Nobody panic!
妮妮 等灯重新亮了再开始
Nini, let's wait for the lights to come back on.
我不希望这个让你紧张
I don't want this to throw you.
我不紧张
I'm not thrown.
♪躲在我的小世界♪
♪ Livin' in my own world ♪
♪不知道♪
♪ Didn't understand ♪
♪一切皆有可能♪
♪ That anything can happen ♪
♪只要你抓住机会♪
♪ When you take a chance ♪
♪我从不相信♪
♪ I never believed in ♪
♪自己能眼见精彩♪
♪ What I couldn't see ♪
♪我从未敞开心扉♪
♪ I never opened my heart ♪
♪迎接各种可能♪
♪ To all the possibilities ♪
♪我知道今非昔比♪
♪ Oh, I know that somethin' has changed ♪
♪从未有过这感觉♪
♪ Never felt this way ♪
♪今时今夜♪
♪ And right here tonight ♪
♪这可能是崭新的开始♪
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表