剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
Really? Why?
这样我挤奶时就能看清了
So, I can see when I'm milking.
挤奶
Milking?
我对戏剧院着迷
I'm obsessed with musical theater,
塞布
东部高中高二学生
在我家独树一帜
I stand out in my family.
他们养牛和羊
They raise cattle and sheep.
我只想大声高歌♥
I just wanna raise the roof.
沙佩
特洛伊和盖比瑞拉怎么回事
What happened to our Troy and Gabriella?
他们之间的火花呢
Where are the sparks?
-我们该重新选角吗 -当然不
- Should we think about re-casting? - Absolutely not.
我的直觉百发百中 我也不害怕挑战
My instincts are impeccable. And I'm not scared of a challenge.
这次可能困难太大 她都不愿看他
This one might be impossible. She won't even look at him.
别小看了我
Don't underestimate me.
我来自一个坚不可摧的家族
I come from strong stock.
我母亲在验尸时起死回生了
My mother bounced back from an autopsy.
各位 开始了
Okay, people, we're back!
东部高中
百年历史
你是扎克图享的粉丝吗
Do you follow Zac on Instagram?
不是 但显然我该关注他
No, but clearly I should.
对
Yeah.
抱歉我迟到了 我保证下次不会了
Hi. I'm so sorry I'm late. I promise it won't happen again.
谢谢你俩今天提早来 我们开始吧
Thank you both for an early start today. Let's begin.
等等 就我们两人吗
Wait, it's just the two of us?
翻到97页
We're diving into page 97.
你是说最后一幕
You mean the last scene?
你想排练这个 就一句台词
You wanna rehearse this? It's just one line.
对 我也只有一句
Yeah, I've got one, too.
然后有一个吻
And then there's the kiss.
之前没有
There was no...
我不记得昨天读的时候有接吻
I don't remember a kiss in what we read yesterday.
在原版电影里就有
It was very much there in the original film.
我只记得有个拥抱
I only remember a hug.
那个吻最后被剪了
The kiss ended up being cut.
在那个时候有些种族歧视
Little racy for its time.
扯太过分了
Ooh, too far.
这没道理
It makes no sense.
为什么你要从剧本的最后一幕开始排
Why would you start at the end of the play?
因为如果你不知道
Because if you don't know
海达·盖伯勒在最后一幕干了什么
what Hedda Gabler does in the last scene,
你为什么要扮演她
why play her in the first?
我知道发生了什么
I know what happens.
只有一个拥抱 没有接吻
It's a hug, not a kiss.
谁是海达·盖伯勒 那是什么音乐剧
And who is Hedda Gabler? What musical is that?
鲜有人会付钱去看的戏剧 很黑暗
One that very few people would pay to see. It's very dark.
珍老师 你把接吻加进最后是因为
Miss Jenn, did you put that kiss back in because...
亲爱的 我加入接吻是因为我们的制♥作♥需要
Sweetie, I added the kiss because our production needs it.
我还加了牛铃 戏剧老师的一首动情慢歌♥
I've also added a cow bell, a power ballad for the drama teacher,
以及在谢幕时的野猫队欢呼
and a Wildcat cheer for the curtain call.
这些都很棒 但是我
That all sounds great, but I...
我现在不能吻瑞基
I just can't kiss Ricky right now.
或至少现在不行
Or not yet anyway.
我有了新的男友
I have a new boyfriend.
他扮演柴德
He's playing Chad.
妮妮 相信这个过程
Nini, trust the process.
你的角色只喜欢特洛伊
Your character only has eyes for Troy.
怎么了
Hey. What's up?
走开
Go away.
你才走开 你挡我柜子了
No, you go away. You're in front of my locker.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
她完全中了瑞基的蛊
She's around Ricky's finger.
-谁 -珍老师
- Who? - Miss Jenn!
她加了一个吻 让他俩接吻
She added a kiss. Between them!
EJ 别这样 他没贿赂我们的导演
EJ, stop. He's not bribing our director.
他想让我俩分手 艾什莉
He's trying to break us up, Ashlyn.
-你太疑神疑鬼了 -真的吗
- You're paranoid. - Really?
那他为什么在读剧本的时候给妮妮发信息
Then why did he text Nini at the read-through?
她为什么不肯告诉我是谁发的
And why wouldn't she tell me who it was?
她没必要告诉你
She doesn't have to tell you.
和她约会不代表你拥有她
Dating her doesn't mean you own her.
你得帮我把她手♥机♥借来
I need you to borrow her phone for me.
借 你是说偷吗
Borrow? As in steal?
好吧 你真是堕落到可怕的地步了
Okay, you've just gone up three levels of scary.
-艾什莉 -如果被她发现
- Ashlyn... - If she ever found out...
-她不会的 -有可能
- She won't! - She could.
如果她发现 妮妮永远不会原谅你
And if she did, Nini would never forgive you.
或我 你想冒这个险吗
Or me. You wanna take that risk?
艾什莉 拜托 她不像我约会过的其他女孩
Ashlyn, please. She's not like the other girls I've dated.
妮妮很真实 她让我变得更好
Nini is real. She makes me better.
天哪
God.
我有点不解
I'm kinda lost.
如果剧已经结束了 我们怎么还跳舞
If the play's over, why would we still be dancing?
这叫谢幕
It's a curtain call.
你们俩是最后出场的
You're the last two to come out.
我们想让观众起立欢呼
We want to bring the audience to their feet.
教他们如何跳舞
Teach them the dance.
卡洛斯 我们能等珍老师吗
Carlos? Can we wait for Miss Jenn?
珍老师正忙着找寻一件道具
Miss Jenn is busy tracking down a prop.
她让我先来暖暖场子 各位
She's asked me to create a crescendo, people,
我们别害羞 纵身起舞吧
so let's stop swirling and start twirling.
但为什么我们要练习谢幕
But why are we practicing the bows
明明都还没有排练正剧
when we haven't even practiced the play?
因为要先学习最难
Because you start with the hardest dance
最费时间的舞蹈
that takes the longest to learn.
这写在《百老汇一点通》里
It's in The Big Book of Broadway.
-374页 -374页
- Page 374. - Page 374.
各位 我们从倒数三拍开始
Okay, people. Let's take it from three counts of eight,
就在特洛伊和盖比瑞拉谢幕前
right before Troy and Gabriella's entrance for the bows.
五 六 七 八
A five, six, seven, eight.
我做不到
I can't do this.
-抱歉 -他在干什么
- I'm sorry. - What is he doing?
你干嘛跟他说话 我就在这里
You're talking to him? I'm here.
因为你心不在
'Cause you're not here.
至少你的动机不纯
Not for the right reasons.
-什么意思 -字面意思 瑞基
- What's that mean? - What I said, Ricky.
你讨厌音乐剧
You hate musicals.
你这么做无非是想和我见面
You're doing this so we're in each other's grills.
接着练舞吧 拜托
Back to the dance, please!
现在你还在脖子上喷了奇怪的香水
Now you're rubbing some weird cologne on your neck.
你喜欢这个味道
Hey, you love Throb!
浪费大家的时间 嘲笑一个
And wasting everybody's time by making fun of something
我们其他人认真对待的事
that the rest of us take seriously!
休息五分钟 各位 大家都出去 出去
Okay, that's a five! On a break, people! Everybody out! Get out!
别这样
No, come on.
我在认真对待这事
Hey, I take this seriously.
不 不 你没有
No! No, you don't.
你对什么都不认真
You don't take anything seriously.
你只是吊儿郎当
You just, you coast.
当有人让你对一件事作出承诺时
When someone asked you to make a commitment,
你就开玩笑 或者
you make a joke or you...
沉入地板上想像的洞里
You sink into some imaginary hole in the floor.
我没有沉 妮妮
I didn't sink, Nini.
我只是那时没做好准备说
I just wasn't ready to say it then.
但后来我去了试镜并
I went to that audition to show...
因为我遇到了其他人
Because I had met someone else!
而你只想把我拉回初中的时候
You wanted to drag me back into tenth grade
仿佛这个暑假从没发生过
like my summer never happened.
但如果你真的在乎我 瑞基
But if you really cared about me, Ricky,
你就会让其他真正想演这个角色的人扮演
you'd let somebody who wants to play this part play it.
比如EJ吗
Like EJ?
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表