剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
I'm just gonna be... Troy,
一个天赋禀异的正直男孩
a decent guy with a lot of talent
唯一的问题是太关心他人
whose only problem is he cares too much.
我就打算熬过这一天 找到妮妮
I'm just gonna power through the day, find Nini,
说该说的话 然后一切都会没事
say what I need to, and everything will be fine.
熬过这场柴德的排练 继续我的生活
Just get through this Chad rehearsal and get on with my life.
从头开始
Let's take it from the top.
记住 这两人是好兄弟
And remember, these two are "best bros,"
这很神圣 但我永远不明白为什么 准备好了吗
it's a sacred thing, for reasons I will never understand. Ready?
我们开会讨论我们
"We had a meeting about
怎么表现得不象一只队伍 特洛伊
how we haven't been like a team, Troy.
我意思我们 不是你 关于唱歌♥的事
"Us, not you. And the singing thing..."
我不想谈这件事
"I don't wanna talk about it."
我们想要你知道我们会在那里 为你喝彩
"We want you to know that we're gonna be there cheering for you."
什么
"Huh?"
无论输赢 我们是队友
"Win or lose... We're teammates.
即使你是最差的歌♥手
"Even if you turn out to be the worst singer in the world."
你们不会听到我唱了 哥们
"And you're not gonna hear me sing, dude,
因为盖比瑞拉不和我讲话了 我不知道为什么
"because Gabriella won't even talk to me, and I don't know why."
好吧
Okay!
还不错 但有点僵硬
That was okay, but it was a little stiff.
我们放松一下 传输一些正能量
Let's...let's loosen up, pass some energy back and forth, right?
用上篮球 即兴发挥
Let's use the ball and improvise.
随便说什么吗
Just say whatever?
发挥你的柴德魅力
Chad it up.
特洛伊 你是我们最好的球员 我们太幸运了
Troy, you're the best player we've got. We're so ding lucky.
没有你球队也不成气候
Wouldn't be anything without you.
你假装打篮球的样子实在令人振奋
The way you pretend to play basketball is really inspiring.
谢了 柴德 而你跳舞的样子
Thanks, Chad, and the way you dance is totally normal
对于一个高中生来说完全不奇怪
and not at all weird for a high school kid.
你值得冲你而来的一切
You deserve everything that's coming your way.
反弹 哥们
Back at you, dude.
反弹两次
Back at you times two.
四次
Four!
八次
Eight!
反弹无限多加一
Back at you infinity plus one!
好吧 太矫枉过正了
Okay, major overcorrect!
休息十分钟
Let's take a soft ten.
EJ 亲爱的 给你敷点冰
EJ, honey, let's get you some ice.
珍老师 你有空吗
Miss Jenn, you got a second?
没问题
Sure.
照我的理解 你得到这份工作
It was my understanding that the reason you got this job
是因为你在原版《歌♥舞青春》中
was 'cause of your experience as a featured dancer
有过参演经历
in the original High School Musical.
没错
Yes, sir.
而参演舞者是那些
And a featured dancer is someone who dances
和有名有姓的角色共舞对吧
with the people whose characters have names?
你要说什么
Where is this going?
或许你可以解释下这个
Maybe you can explain this.
这是什么
What is that?
这是...不好
It... Oh.
我的手♥机♥闪光灯太亮
My phone has a bright flash.
无所谓 这是2006年的你
Doesn't matter. This is you, 2006,
和其他都没有唱歌♥ 跳舞
with all the extras who didn't sing,
或甚至无名的备用演员
or dance, or even have a name.
听起来熟悉吗
Sound familiar?
珍老师 你的抹茶半咖♥啡♥因♥加红牛来了
Miss Jenn, I got you a matcha half-caf with a shot of Red Bull.
不好意思 怎么回事
I'm sorry. What's going on here?
没什么
It's nothing.
-你确定吗 -嗯 没事
- Are you sure? - Yeah, it's fine.
你看起来不像没事
You don't look fine.
进去练习你的方形步吧
Go inside and practice your box step.
这是大人间的对话
This is a grown-up conversation.
珍老师 他在骚扰你吗
Miss Jenn, is he bothering you?
你应该少花点时间
You ought to spend less time
担心你的戏剧老师
worrying about your drama teacher
并多花点时间试着和35岁以下的人交朋友
and more time trying to make some friends under the age 35.
卡洛斯 安排大家练习《现状》的和声 好吗
Carlos, go run the Status Quo vocals for a few minutes, okay?
别再这么跟我的学生说话
Don't ever talk to my students like that again.
你的学生 你有教师资格证吗
Your students? Do you have a teaching credential?
我也许在简历上伪造了一些事
I may have fudged a thing or two on my resumé,
但我在这是因为我相信这些孩子
but I'm here because I believe in these kids.
而不是因为他们都会成为百老汇明星
Not because they're all gonna be Broadway stars,
恰恰是因为他们不能
but because they aren't.
他们奇葩 不寻常还古怪
They're weird, and unusual and quirky,
但他们每天放学后来到这里
but they come here at the end of the day,
一切让他们在这间房♥外被嘲笑的事物
and everything that they get made fun of for outside that room
都是他们在屋里闪耀的理由
is what makes them shine inside it.
你也许认为卡洛斯没有朋友
You may think Carlos has no friends,
但我贴出剧组人员的那一天
but the day I posted that cast list,
他就多了17个新朋友
he got 17 new ones.
说得真贴心
It's awfully sweet.
但是凡妮莎·哈金斯不是你朋友 珍老师
But Vanessa Hudgens is not your friend, Miss Jen.
而你一直告诉孩子们的那些故事
And the stories you've been telling these kids
纯粹是海市蜃楼
are nothing but smoke and mirrors.
都是骗人的
It's all just a ruse.
不好意思 但你得自己进去
I'm sorry, but you need to go in there
告诉学生们一切都是假的
and tell these students that nothing here is real.
不如你告诉他们什么是真的
Why don't you tell them what's real?
♪别再发声♪
♪ Not another sound ♪
♪不不不♪
♪ No, no, no, no ♪
♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪
♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪
♪如果你想变酷 遵循一条原则♪
♪ If you wanna be cool follow one simple rule ♪
♪别违反规矩 不不♪
♪ Don't mess with the flow, oh, no ♪
♪安于现状♪
♪ Stick to the status quo ♪
♪不不不♪
♪ No, no, no ♪
♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪
♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪
♪这是最好的选择 保持现状♪
♪ It is better by far to keep things as they are ♪
♪别违反规矩 不不♪
♪ Don't mess with the flow, no, no ♪
♪要安于现状♪
♪ Don't you stick to the status ♪
♪安于现状♪
♪ Stick to the status ♪
♪安于现状♪
♪ Stick to the status quo ♪
好得没话说
I have no notes.
不 我不会现在担起责任
No, I'm not gonna fall on my sword
承认我拿了手♥机♥
and confess about the phone now.
不能让瑞基像好人
Don't need to make Ricky look like the good guy.
就这一次 没人需要知道
It was a one-time thing and no one has to know.
就打算低调做人
Just gonna keep my head down
忘记过去的48小时
and forget about the last 48 hours.
等这里好了就开始
As soon as this heals.
哥们 你的嘴怎么样了
Hey, man. How's the lip?
都好
All good.
听着 我不知道发生了什么
Listen, I don't know what happened out there.
是个意外
It was an accident.
真的吗
Really?
因为"无限多加一"听起来像真的
'Cause "infinity plus one" sounded pretty real.
那甚至不是个数字
That's not even a number.
帮我个忙 离我和妮妮远点 行吗
Do me a favor and stay away from me and Nini, okay?
你说什么
Excuse me?
别装成我的好朋友 别装成她的男友
Don't act like my best friend, don't act like her boyfriend.
你就别装了
Just stop acting, period.
你为什么不能真实点呢
Why can't you just be real?
我只是想化解现在这个糟糕的局面
I'm just trying to make the best out of a bad situation...
别费劲了 瑞基
Well, stop trying, Ricky.
别这么费劲了 真丢人
Don't try so hard! It's embarrassing.
哥们
Dude.
我只是想说我很抱歉
I'm just trying to say I'm sorry.
你想道歉
You want to apologize?
那就从你给妮妮的那通饥渴语♥音♥留言开始吧
You can start with that thirsty voicemail you left for Nini, okay?
她不需要再听到你的消息
She doesn't need to hear from you anymore.
你说什么
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表