剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
《好戏上场》的节奏
"to What I've Been Looking For
唱出《我寻觅的感情》的歌♥词
to the rhythm of Getcha Head in the Game."
-什么 -开始
- What? - Go.
开始
Go.
-不 最开始是... -♪难以相信♪
- No, it starts... - ♪ It's hard to believe ♪
♪我竟未发现♪
♪ That I couldn't see ♪
♪你一直一直在我身边♪
♪ That you were always, always, always right beside me ♪
♪我以为自己很孤单 无人依靠♪
♪ Thought I was alone with no one to hold ♪
♪但你一直一直一直在我身边♪
But you were always, always, always right beside me
♪好戏上场♪
♪ Getcha head in the game ♪
-好样的 -棒
- Let's go! Whoo! - Yes!
-太赞了 -就是这样 大伙儿
- Yeah! - That was it! Guys!
太可怕了
That was terrible.
我好开心
I'm so happy.
恭喜各位 你们能够
Congratulations, you get to move
往东部高中的中心舞台
four spaces closer to center stage
前进四步
at East High.
等等 他们这样就能往前走四步
Wait, they get four spaces for that?
好了 野猫队 轮到你们了
Okay, Wildcats, take a spin.
-我来 -好 轮到你了
- I'm gonna get it. - Okay. It's your turn.
轮到EJ了
EJ's turn.
我们要跳博普舞
All right, we're gonna bop.
好 每个队选一个人
Okay. Pick one member from each team.
谁想上
Who wants to go?
我觉得我该...我来吧
I think I should... I got it.
-不会吧 真的吗 -不不 好的
- No. Would you? Okay. - No, no, no. Okay.
去吧 你上 来吧 哥们
Go on. Do it. Come on, man.
-你能行 -你能行
- You got it. - You got it.
-好 不不 -不不
- Yep. No, no... - No, no, no.
天哪
Oh, boy.
你们的挑战是盯着对方
Your challenge is to stare at your partner
模仿沙佩和莱恩热身的开嗓训练
and do the Sharpay and Ryan warm-up thing
整整一分钟 但不准笑
for 60 seconds straight without laughing.
或杀死对方
Or killing each other.
好
Okay.
开始
Go!
-我刚想来那个... -我只是来拿...
- Oh, hey, I was just getting... - I just came in for...
-根汁汽水 -根汁汽水
- Root beer. - Root beer.
谢了
Thanks.
竟然这么多人来了 真意外
Crazy how many people made it to this party.
我妈和我吃了顿很棒的晚餐
My mom and I had a really nice meal,
但当你和你妈刚搬到一个新城市
but when you're new in town with no other family,
坐在家里称赞四季豆好吃的时间
there's only so much time you can sit around
也就只能撑那么一会儿
complimenting the green beans.
我猜你经常搬家吗
I guess you're, uh, new in town a lot?
对 连续六年一直都搬家了
Yeah, goin' on six straight years of moves now.
但我确实对东高的高一抱有很大的期望
But I do have high hopes for junior year, East High.
但有时候也还不错 对吧
It's been nice sometimes, though, right?
能有机会从新开始
Getting a chance to start fresh?
怎么 我是可以许个愿吗 还是
Is this, like, where I make a wish, or...
如果你想交换生活 我很同意
If you wanna swap bodies, I'm down.
吉娜 妮妮 赶紧回来 你们错过游戏了
Gina, Nini, you need to come back, you're missing it!
说到交换生活
Speaking of swapping bodies,
那个替补角色的事情 我只是想说
that whole wonderstudy thing, I just, I wanna say...
我知道 我也是
Oh, I know. Same here.
没关系
It's all good.
-你今天要在这留宿吗 -你什么意思
- Oh. Hey, you're staying the night, right? - What do you mean?
艾什莉今晚邀请女生在这过夜
Ashlyn's having the girls stay for a sleepover.
她家阁楼好像有块占卜板
Apparently there's a Ouija board in the attic.
-只要卡洛斯不来 那就行 -好
- As long as Carlos didn't make it. Yes. - Okay.
-我来了 -快来
- Hey, hey, hey. - Come on.
快来 妮妮 快来
Come here, Nini, come here.
来了
All right.
真可爱
Adorable.
吉娜 快来
Gina, come on!
这不是什么大事
It's not a big deal,
但别人以前从没邀请我留宿过
but I've never been invited to a sleepover before.
太棒了
Yes!
等等 你干了什么
Wait, what did you do here?
这是个简单的轮滑系统 力量增倍器
It's a basic pulley system, a force multiplier.
太美了
It's beautiful.
数学往往很美
Math often is.
本杰明
Benjamin...
-请别说了 -我要哭了
- Please don't. - I'm gonna cry.
我已经向你明确表示了
I cannot stress to you enough
这让我感觉有多么不舒服
how uncomfortable that would make me feel.
你帮了我 你知道我们该干什么吗
You did something nice for me. You know what we should do?
很快不再对视吗
Break off eye contact sometime soon?
我小时候 我的家人经常
When I was young, my family used to do
在感恩节晚上看电影
a movie night on Thanksgiving.
-你想看吗 -不用了
- You wanna? - I don't think so.
我下载了《超能陆战队》准备小长假看
I downloaded Big Hero 6 for the long weekend.
是关于机器人的电影 但也充满了想象力
It's about a robot but there's also some imagination in it,
所以 各取所需咯
so, something for everyone?
好了 各位
Okay, you guys,
根据《音乐大富翁规则手册》
according to the Musical Choosical Handbook of Rulesicals...
别胡诌了
Stop it.
在常规比赛后打破平局的唯一方法
The only way to resolve a tie at the end of regulation play
就是开一场光速的
is with a lightning speed round of
"好戏上场"游戏问答
Getcha Head in the Frame trivia questions.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
经常有人在这个环节哭噢
People have been known to cry during this.
我以为你之前从没玩过这个游戏
I thought you had never actually played this...
亲爱的 别在今天揭我的短
Honey, not today of all days.
好 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
"讲出电影中特洛伊穿过的两件球衣的号♥码"
"Name both jersey numbers Troy wears in the movie."
我知道 14号♥和10号♥
Oh, uh, fourteen and ten.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
他怎么会知道
How did he even know that?
正确
Correct.
"盖比瑞拉在和妈妈抱怨时
"How does Gabriella describe herself
是怎么说自己的"
when she's complaining to her mom?"
学校的怪怪天才女孩
Oh! As the school's freaky genius girl.
-正常人会这么说话吗 -不会
- Do people talk like that? - They do not.
正确
Correct!
野猫队 "达布丝老师在试镜时
Wildcats. "Whose red tie does Ms. Darbus
称赞了谁的红领带"
compliment at auditions?"
是那个...
Um, oh, it's, um...
他叫什么来着
What's his name?
-叫做... -艾伦
- It's, it's... - Allen?
-没错 -什么
- Yes! - What?
不错啊 EJ
Hey, EJ!
我用手♥机♥查的 各位
I looked it up on my phone, you guys.
我忍♥不住作弊 真不好意思
I can't stop cheating and I'm sorry!
-EJ -太不公平了
- EJ... - That's not fair.
他该受罚
He should be disqualified.
西部高中骑士队还有机会反击
Well, the West High Knights have a chance to steal.
"喜欢说唱音乐的女孩叫什么名字"
"What is the name of the girl who pops and locks?"
♪我喜欢说唱音乐我喜欢搞破坏♪
♪ I love to pop and lock and jam and break ♪
玛莎·考克斯
Martha Cox!
正确
Yes!
西部高中骑士队赢
The West High Knights win!
好样的
Good job!
你 我亲爱的 将得到自♥制♥的学校迪卡侬丝带
You, my dear, get this homemade Scholastic Decathlon ribbon.
小心点 里面是根直针 还没消过毒
Careful, it's just a straight pin and was never sanitized.
等等 各位 都过来
Wait, okay, everybody, get in.
-好的 -我赢啦
- Okay. - Ooh, I won.
等等 我得跟爱的人
Okay, hold on, I have need to share
分享这份荣誉
this honor with my loved ones.
你别动了 这是你要为美丽付出的代价
You gotta stop moving. This is the price you pay for beauty.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表