剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
Settle in! Have fun!
♪我把这归咎于爱 我把这归咎于你和我♪
♪ I blame it on love I blame it on you and me ♪
我不行 我不行
I can't. I can't.
东部高中
百年历史
-谢谢 -下一位
- Thanks. - Next.
姓卡斯威尔 名EJ
Last name is Caswell, first name is EJ.
应该是两张票
There should be two tickets.
找到了
Found it.
等下 你怎么成了"妮妮"
Wait, when did you become "Nini"?
-天呐 -因为
- Good Lord! - There was a...
最后一刻改主意了
last-minute cast change.
随便吧
Whatever.
你们应该是第十桌
Looks like you're at table ten
跟其他剧组孩子们坐一起
with the other theater kids.
进去时会有抓拍
Snap a photo on your way in.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一位
Next!
快来
Come on!
不 不行 我没同意拍照
Nuh-uh. No way. I didn't agree to photos.
放松 这也是计划的一部分
Relax. It's all part of the plan.
好吧 到底是什么计划
Right, and what exactly is the plan?
一切终将揭晓
All will be revealed.
听着 我同意带你来了
Look, I agreed to take you here.
我还答应了什么事
What else did I agree to?
少问话 多点头
Fewer questions, more nodding.
说"耶"
Say "cheese."
真不敢相信
I don't believe this!
这哥们儿抢了我女朋友
This dude steals my girlfriend
而他们分手才十二秒
and 12 seconds after they break up,
他就已经开始沾花惹草了
he's already playin' the field.
你可以吸取点教训 老哥
You could take a lesson from that, my man.
谢谢你替我的情敌说话
Gee, thanks for defending my mortal enemy.
问题是 你都答应你♥爸♥了
The point is, you made a pact with your dad.
你要重返情场 对吗
You're putting yourself out there again, right?
那就大方重返情场吧
So, put yourself out there.
就像 今晚
Like, tonight.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
看看这个老顽童
Get a load of this player.
他发短♥信♥向我咨♥询♥时尚穿搭
He's texting me for fashion advice.
我
Me!
打扰一下
Excuse us.
这些座位有人吗
These seats taken?
小姐 可以点餐吗
Yoo-hoo! Miss? Can I place an order?
先生
Sir?
有人吗
Anyone?
请原谅 你不会是凯伦吧
Pardon me. You're not Karen, are you?
你是谁
Who's asking?
抱歉 我在等一位叫凯伦的人
Sorry, I'm just waiting for someone named Karen.
至少她是这么告诉我的
At least, that's what she told me.
线上约会也太逊了吧
Ugh. Isn't online dating the worst?
你好 麻烦给我三杯姜汁汽水吗 多加冰
Hi. Can I get three ginger ales, heavy on the ice,
再来一份玉米片 谢谢
and an order of nachos, please? Thank you.
抱歉 你刚要说啥
Sorry, you were saying?
其实 我同意
Actually, I was agreeing.
线上约会是很逊
That online dating is the worst.
但我向孩子保证了要重返情场
But, I promised my kid I'd put myself out there.
我是不是露了太多胸
Am I showing too much chest?
我觉得你看上去很帅
I think you look great.
我是麦克
I'm Mike.
你好 我...不是凯伦
Hi. I'm... not Karen.
你还记着这名字呢
Now, that's a name you don't forget.
谢谢
Um, thank you.
现在请原谅 我得回我的座位了
If you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my table.
祝你好运 麦克
Good luck, Mike.
♪我已脱胎换骨♪
♪ I've got my own revolution ♪
真不敢相信
I cannot believe this.
你说
You're telling me.
她穿着柠檬绿毛衣
She's wearing the lime green sweater.
你说啥呢
What're you talking about?
她明明穿着花里胡哨的桌布
She's wearing a bedazzled tablecloth.
而且 她跟EJ在一起
And she's with EJ.
姐妹 我说的是托尼娅·弗里曼
Girl, I'm talkin' about Tonya Freeman.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
那个一直抄袭我的戏服设计想法的高三学姐
The senior who keeps killing all my costume ideas?
她就在这
She's here.
而且她穿的正是
And she's wearing the exact outfit
我给盖比瑞拉选的衣服
I chose for Gabriella
她还说你穿的话会像天线宝宝
that she said would make you look like a Teletubby.
-你想过去跟她说点什么吗 -不
- Are you gonna say something to her? - No.
那我去 我去问她在哪儿买♥♥的
I will! I'll march up there and ask her where she got it.
别 倒数十秒冷静下 别毁了女生之夜
Okay. Count backwards from ten. Let's not ruin girls' night.
太晚了
Too late!
EJ和吉娜比托尼娅动作快
EJ and Gina beat Tonya to it.
我要去问问
I'm gonna say something.
妮妮 我是认真的
Nini! I'm serious.
汽水来了 玉米片马上就好 怎么了
Sodas are here, nachos on the way. What's up?
抱歉 珍老师 我们能私下谈谈吗
Sorry, Miss Jenn, um, could we have a second?
当然 我去拿纸巾 还有耳塞
Of course. I'll get napkins. And earplugs.
他会来的 好吗 也许他堵车了
He'll show up, okay? Maybe he just hit traffic.
我们在盐湖城
We live in Salt Lake City.
这里从2002年冬奥会之后就没堵过车
There hasn't been traffic since the 2002 Winter Olympics.
别以为塞布放了你鸽子 好吗
Don't assume Seb stood you up, okay?
也许他只是遇到一个农场意外
Maybe he was just in a farming accident.
你在帮倒忙
Not helping.
能给我拿点潘趣酒吗 宝贝
Could you get me some punch, babe?
没问题 宝贝
Sure, babe.
我不想打扰你的约会之夜
Hey, not to intrude on date night,
但你可以找比EJ更好的人
but you can do better than EJ.
那家伙是个祸害
That guy, that guy's bad news.
你也没什么资格给别人情感建议
You're not exactly one to give relationship advice.
如果我想要的建议 我会问
And when I want your opinion, I'll ask.
无论如何我都要说
Well, I'm giving it anyway
因为我原以为你更有品
'cause I sorta thought you were classier than this.
但也许你就像大家说的一样
But, hey, maybe you really are what people say you are.
-哪样 -哥们
- And that is? - Dude.
对人对己你都有些太好高骛远
Just a little too ambitious for your own good, or anyone else's.
你回来了
You're back!
凯伦还是没来吗 谢谢
Still no Karen? Thank you.
其实没有凯伦这人
Actually there is no Karen.
我编造了这个人 就想和你搭话
I made her up just to talk to you.
等等 我不知道你在得罪我还是讨好我
Hold on. I can't decide if I'm offended or flattered.
你想以后一起打保龄球吗
Would you maybe wanna bowl together sometime?
还有你叫什么
And what is your name?
真名还是艺名
Real name or stage name?
等等 你是演员吗
Wait, you're an actor?
难怪这么魅力四射
Mmm. That explains the charm.
我看过你演的什么片子吗
Have I seen you in anything?
你还记得几年前有一支广♥告♥
Do you remember that gum commercial a few years ago
里面有个姑娘一笑 牙齿就变成了烟火
where the girl smiled and then her teeth turned into fireworks?
没开玩笑吗 当然记得
Are you serious? Of course!
嗯 我进入了那广♥告♥的终选
Yeah, I was down to the final two for that.
结果另一个姑娘选上了
It went to the other girl.
那对我来说打击很大 工作上
It's been a cold stretch, professionally.
私人生活上也是
Personally, too.
我能感同身受
I can relate.
我叫珍妮佛
I'm Jennifer.
这是个错误吗
Was this, like, a huge mistake?
什么 这么对吉娜说话吗
What? Calling Gina out like that?
当然 太刻薄了 哥们 你得向她道歉
Yeah, that was mad harsh, dude. You owe her an apology.
她和我前女友的前男友一起来参加舞会
She showed up to the dance with my ex's ex.
这算怎么回事
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表