剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
Oh, I can move it over in the scene.
有点尴尬
Feels awkward.
很轻 我都能举着它走路
It's light. I can lift it above my head and walk.
亲爱的 没有人顶着家具走路
Sweetie, no one is walking with furniture on their head.
这不是《狮子王》
This isn't The Lion King.
打发走椅子
Strike the chair, please.
用什么打
With what?
把它搬走 移开
Take it away. Remove it.
特洛伊 前奏一响起
Troy, once the intro begins,
你就穿过舞台走到钢琴前
cross downstage and plant yourself at the piano.
钢琴应该摆在舞台前半部
Which should be further downstage, okay?
不 亲爱的 那边是舞台后部
No, dear, that would be upstage.
盖比瑞拉 你慢慢走向钢琴
Okay. Gabriella, you slowly approach the piano
自然地把一条胳膊搭在琴上
and rest an arm on it, naturally.
把她的书包拿到舞台下面 好吗
Can we make sure her bookbag is off stage right?
好的
Sure.
在哪边
Which way is that?
这群人怎么总不讲人话
Why do these people talk in code?
"上"是"指后部" "打"又是指"搬走"
"Up" means "down," "strike" means "move."
她说"祝你折断腿"[演出成功] 我就想
She says, "Break a leg" and I'm like,
"我的腿怎么惹到你了"
"What did my leg ever do to you?"
我根本不该加入剧组
I never should've joined the crew.
很好
Okey-dokey.
从"哇哦 这样很好"这句开始
Take it from, "Wow! Now, that's really nice."
哇哦 这样很好
Wow. Now, that's really nice.
♪难以相信 我竟未发现♪
♪ It's hard to believe that I couldn't see ♪
♪你一直在我身边♪
♪ You were always there beside me ♪
♪我以为自己很孤单 无人依靠♪
♪ Thought I was alone with no one to hold ♪
♪但你一直在我身边♪
♪ But you were always there beside me ♪
♪这种感觉前所未有♪
♪ This feeling's like no other ♪
♪我想要你知道♪
♪ I want you to know ♪
♪从不曾有任何人♪
♪ I've never had someone ♪
♪如你这般了解我♪
♪ That knows me like you do ♪
♪如你这般♪
♪ The way you do ♪
♪从不曾有任何人♪
♪ I've never had someone ♪
♪对我如此珍惜♪
♪ As good for me as you ♪
♪没有人像你♪
♪ No one like you ♪
♪找到意中的你之前♪
♪ So lonely before I finally found ♪
♪我曾是多么寂寞♪
♪ What I've been looking for ♪
这样唱也可以
Well, this is a choice.
我和那个绝对没有给我染发的女人
Okay, I have more chemistry with the woman
擦出的火花都比他俩多
who definitely doesn't color my hair.
这两个人怎么了
What's up with these two?
好了 别动
Okay, freeze.
妮妮 亲爱的
Nini, sweetie,
这个和声出现在剧情的高♥潮♥时刻
this reprise comes at a decisive moment in the story,
在你们的心心相印的时刻
once your hearts have joined.
这是一首情歌♥
It's a love song.
你刚刚没感受到爱意吗
Were you not getting that?
我希望你和他心心相印时别打断他肋骨
I'd like you to get to his heart without cracking his rib cage.
对不起我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我妈妈的航♥班♥提前了
My mom, she caught an earlier flight.
进行到哪了
Where are we?
-第七幕 -好
- Scene seven. - Right.
我没有这章 我能不能借你的
I don't have it. Could I borrow...
你需要你自己的剧本 瑞基 和一支铅笔
You need your script, Ricky. And a pencil.
这是走位排练
It's a blocking rehearsal.
能借我支笔吗
Could I borrow a pencil?
-你可以用我的 -不 他不能
- You can share mine. - No, actually he can't.
要排练 同学们 就得有备而来
When you come to rehearsal, people, you come prepared.
他在你的健身储物柜里吗
Was he in your gym locker?
不在 只有我的樱桃唇膏
No, just my cherry lip balm.
但上面有艾略特的牙印
But it had Elliot's teeth marks in it.
我确定吃了不会有事的
Oh, I'm sure that wouldn't hurt him.
可是它很闪
It's sparkly.
那应该很好找
Then it'll be easier to find him.
如果他笑的话
If he smiles.
娜塔莉 我们能感受到你的痛苦
Natalie, we feel your pain,
但是我正在说明有效排练的必备要素
but I was just explaining what a constructive rehearsal requires.
注意 说实话 再有下次
Focus. And honestly, another day like this
我就把我的情绪支持野狼带过来
and I am showing up with my emotional support coyote.
珍老师 我记得这一幕
Miss. Jenn, I know the scene.
到办公等我 好吗
Would you wait in my office, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
请等等 不练了吗
What, wait, are we done?
是的 达布丝老师
We are, Ms. Darbus.
记住
Take a note.
失望的戏剧老师 长这样
This is what a frustrated drama teacher looks like.
走吧 散了
Go. Scoot.
等你们都准备好准时参加后再来
Come back when you're ready to be punctual,
烦恼留在门外
park your distractions at the door,
台上认真对待
and take the work in here seriously.
关键是你承诺过要参与排练 瑞基
The bottom line is you made a commitment to be here, Ricky.
角色越重 责任越重
A big role comes with big responsibility.
你和妮妮为其他组员定下了基调
You and Nini set the tone for the rest of the cast.
-我明白了 -真的
- Understood. - Really?
除非家里有急事
Well, unless it's a family emergency...
我父母要离婚了
My parents are splitting up.
真的
For real.
这消息真让人难过
I'm so sorry to hear that.
我完全知道你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
我也经历过同样的事
I went through the same thing.
那时我才14岁 父母就分开了
When I was 14, my mother and father called it quits.
不是我父亲 是继父
Well, not my father, my stepfather.
我没见过亲生父亲
I never knew my real dad.
他是个电♥话♥维修工
He was a telephone repairman
总是出远门
who fell in love with long distances.
这不是我的原创台词
It's not my line.
田纳西·威廉姆斯才是 但你明白我的意思
Tennessee Williams, but you get my drift.
美国20世纪三大戏剧家之一
我的亲生父亲售卖♥♥传呼机
My real father sold pagers.
但是杰克 我继父
But Jack, my stepfather,
他是我的启蒙老师
he was a pivotal figure who inspired me.
他为人温和 说话轻声细语
He was so gentle and soft-spoken...
-珍老师 -热爱诗歌♥和音乐
- Miss Jenn. - He loved poetry and music,
痛恨一切暴♥力♥
hated violence of any kind...
珍老师 有只仓鼠在吃你的蛋白棒
Miss Jenn, I think there's a rat eating your protein bar.
去一边 去去 去一边
Oh. Shoo, shoo! Shoo, shoo, shoo.
-珍老师 别赶了 -去
- Hey! Hey, Miss Jenn, stop. - Shoo, shoo, shoo.
我能把它抓住 带到外面去
I could just catch it and take it outside.
拿给娜塔莉·巴格利 这是她的仓鼠
Take it to Natalie Bagley. It's her hamster.
从盒子里逃出来了 这能怪他吗
He escaped from his box. Can you blame him?
那女孩自己太粘人
That girl is so needy.
等等 他去哪了
Wait, where did he go?
也许在沙发底下
Might be under the sofa?
我能用蛋白棒引他出来吗
Can I lure him with that protein bar?
当然不行 那可是我的晚饭
Absolutely not. That's my dinner.
我可以留下抓住他
I can stay here and catch him.
瑞基
Ricky.
你不能留下
You can't stay here.
你得回家 跟父母在一起
You should go home and be with your family.
选出你心中的舞王 舞后
东高期末返校舞会
10月9日晚7-9点 校体育馆
现在你有机会当主角了
Now you have a chance to be a hero.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
她那样的女生都喜欢强势回归
Girls like her love a comeback.
你陷害了我 然后出♥卖♥♥♥我
You set me up, and then sold me out.
我要是你 会一边凉快去
So if I were you, I'd cool it.
得了吧
Oh, please.
被浪费力气跟我生气
Don't waste your energy hating on me.
你得放长线钓大鱼
Start thinking of the long game.
首演还有六周 兄弟
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表