剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
我没办法说出你的名字吗
when I couldn't pronounce your name?
-那会你的元音确实发得不好 -对
- You had a hard time with vowels back then. - Yeah.
再说 我反正也不喜欢妮娜这个名字
Plus, I, uh, never really loved the name Nina anyway.
我发不出A这个音 所以我叫她妮妮
I couldn't say my A's. So, I called her Nini.
然后就
And it just, um...
似乎变成了她的昵称
It just sorta stuck.
我还是不觉得你像个妮娜
I still can't think of you as a Nina.
你可以直接叫我"朋友"
You could just call me "buddy."
这事对不住了
Oof, sorry about that one.
那天我状态不好
Wasn't a good day for me.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I get it.
事先声明 我在一年级以前都叫瑞查德·伯恩
And just for the record, I was Richard Bowen until first grade,
直到你开始叫我瑞基 所以咱们半斤八两
when you started calling me Ricky. So, pot, kettle.
好吧 但五十岁以下的人
Okay, I'm sorry, but nobody under the age of 50
不该叫瑞查德这个名字 我都无法直视你
should be named Richard, and I couldn't look you in the eye.
是因为名的缘故
Was it the name or the fact
还是那年我用微波炉烧了你的芭比娃娃
that I microwaved your Barbie that year?
也许两者都有
Maybe both.
天哪
Man...
我猜咱们遇到过不少小挫折
I guess we've had a few mishaps.
对啊 大部分都是我惹的祸 对吧
Yeah, more me than you, right?
记得我做滑板特技时把你的柠檬汁小摊砸了吗
Remember when I took out your lemonade stand doing a wheelie?
嗯 记得
Yeah, I do.
还有 是四年级吗
And then, was it fourth grade
我把你的发霉面包科学作业吃了
when I ate your science project about moldy bread?
那次咱俩后果都不太理想
Ah, I think we both suffered on that one.
而且你给我写歌♥后我甚至没说出"我爱你"
And I couldn't even say, "I love you" when you wrote me that song.
你想不想...
Do you, uh...
也许我们该开开嗓子
Maybe we should warm up our voices.
对 好主意 确实需要
Oh, yeah, yeah, good idea, we do.
对 万一我们需要唱歌♥呢
Yeah, just in case we have to sing later.
机智 好计划
Smart. Yes, good plan.
好 假装我们已经搞定了灯光效果
Okay, let's pretend we've figured out the lighting.
如果我们有音响系统 那就没问题了
If we've got a sound system, we've got a show.
我需要来个人用话筒试唱一下
I need someone to sing for microphone levels.
谁没有事情做
Who's not doing anything?
柯特妮是个出色的歌♥手
Kourtney is an amazing singer.
我是个歌♥手 不是演员
I'm a singer, not an actor.
这副金嗓子是留给教堂的
This voice is for church.
谢谢你自愿报名
Thank you for volunteering.
随便唱首剧里的歌♥
Just sing anything from the show.
无论唱得好坏 不做评价
Doesn't matter what. No judgment.
这是个安全地带
This is a safe space.
♪我相信梦想 对流星许愿♪
♪ I believe in dreaming Shootin' for the stars ♪
♪宝贝 要成为第一 就要提高标准♪
♪ Baby, to be number one You got to raise the bar ♪
♪我们要 舞舞舞舞到巅峰♪
♪ Yeah, we're gonna Bop, bop, bop, bop to the top ♪
♪乘着 随着 伴着节奏♪
♪ Slip and slide and ride that rhythm ♪
♪旋转跳跃 直到疲惫♪
♪ Jump and hop Hop 'til we drop ♪
♪再重新开始♪
♪ And start again ♪
♪一二三 舞出人生♪
♪ Zip, zap, zop, hop like a mop ♪
♪四五六 舞动全场♪
♪ Scoot around the corner ♪
♪激♥情♥起舞 直到音乐停下♪
♪ Move it to the groove 'til the music stops ♪
唱得真好
That's so great!
没错 小柯
Yeah, Kourt!
柯特妮 亲爱的 简直无语伦比
Kourtney, honey, that was a wow.
好样的 小柯
Yeah, Kourt!
很不幸 看起来我们刚损坏了音响系统
Unfortunately, it seems we have now broken the sound system,
灯光 很可能也包括我
the lights, and possibly me.
卡洛斯 你能现在清空剧院吗
Carlos, could you please clear the theater right now?
太棒了
So good!
珍老师 你还好吗
Miss Jenn, are you okay?
-你有点... -我没事 我只需要静一会儿
- You've been acting a little... - I'm fine. I just need a minute
或一个假期 还没决定
or a vacation. It's not clear.
好了 各位 跟我走
Okay, everyone, um, follow me.
我们要休个超长的五分钟
We are going to take a long five?
好了 来吧
All right, then, come on.
好姑娘 太棒了
Good girl. Good job!
你看了试镜文件 对吧
You looked in the audition files, didn't you?
天哪
Oh, boy.
我警告过你 那些只能给珍老师看
I tried to warn you. Those were for Miss Jenn's eyes only.
没问题
Not a problem,
因为显然 我没有感情
'cause apparently, I don't have emotions.
有时候你的表演
Sometimes you do have a way of performing
确实显得不太真诚
that doesn't exactly feel authentic.
那我刚才再舞台上的表演呢
Then what was I just doing onstage?
那个感觉更像是过敏反应
That felt more like an allergic reaction.
那对你来说什么才真诚呢 卡洛斯
And what's authentic to you, Carlos?
一树林的人吗
A forest full of human beings?
那个概念还需要一点时间打磨
That concept may need a little bit of time.
我也是
And so do I.
珍老师
Miss Jenn?
我觉得不止我一个人发现了你有点
I don't think I'm alone in noticing that you seem a little...
紧张
On edge?
我打算说"完全崩溃了"
I was gonna say "fully freaked out."
-那时我就坐在这里 -干什么
- This is where I was sitting. - Sitting for what?
犹他州《歌♥舞青春》电影首映
The Utah premiere of the High School Musical movie.
这一排坐满了家人 朋友
This entire row was filled with family, friends.
但我唯一在乎的观众只有卢卡斯·格拉贝尔
But the only audience I cared about was Lucas Grabeel.
-你可能认识他另一个身份 -莱恩
- You may know him as... - Ryan.
我在电影里有一句台词
I had one line in the movie.
他是主演里唯一一个在片场称赞我的人
He was the only lead who came up to me on set and said,
"你那句台词说得真棒 杰茜卡"
"You really nailed that line, Jessica."
我没好意思告诉他那不是我的名字
I didn't have the heart to tell him my real name.
但他们剪掉了 他们剪掉了我的台词
But they cut it. They cut my line.
"这是最后一个苹果吗"
"Is that the last apple?"
她怎么敢报名
How dare she sign up?
我已经选好了衣服的颜色
I've already picked out the colors for my dressing...
"这是最后一个苹果吗"
"Is that the last apple?"
那里我有一句台词的 我错过了吗
I have a line here. Did I miss it?
那一晚让我倒♥退♥7年
That night set me back seven years.
我的信心土崩瓦解
My confidence was shattered.
发生什么了
What happened?
肯尼·奥特加在这吗
Is Kenny Ortega here?
-小姐 你能跟我出来吗 -不 我演了电影
- Miss, will you please come with me? - No, I'm in the movie.
不 别叫我"小姐" 你们听到我的台词了吗
No, don't "Miss" me. I... Did you hear my line?
"这是最后一个苹果吗"
"Is that the last apple?"
真是太过分了
Wow, that's terrible.
谢谢 艾什莉
Thank you, Ashlyn.
如果这有帮助 你启发我
You know, if it helps, you inspired me
写了一首关于后悔的歌♥曲
to write a whole song about regrets.
我知道 但现在没人能听到了
I know, and now nobody will ever hear it,
因为我们广播系统比我在纽约的事业死得还快
because our PA system died faster than my career in New York.
珍老师 我觉得你需要找一个
Miss Jenn, I think you need to find
安静的地方 然后原谅自己
a quiet place and, like, forgive yourself.
用这些吧
Use these.
我的幸运水晶
My lucky crystals.
从未让我失望过
Haven't let me down once.
怎么用
Use them how?
怎么用都可以
Whatever feels right.
你需要相信自己 就像
You need to trust yourself, the way...
我说不好 就像我们相信你那样
I don't know, the way we all trust you.
♪我我我我我我我♪
♪ Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me ♪
你你你你你你♪♪
♪ You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you ♪
♪我我我我我我我♪
♪ Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me ♪
♪妮妮妮妮妮妮♪
♪ Nini, Nini, Nini, Nini, Ni... ♪
好了 瑞基 别闹
All right, Ricky, let's focus.
等等
Oh, hang on.
是吉娜
It's Gina.
"抱歉 我妈妈工作有变化
"Sorry, drama with my mom's job.
我想我们得提早一天走"
I think we have to leave a day early."
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表