剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
Opening night is six weeks out, dude.
跟着我 男女主角都将是你的
Follow me, and you'll have the part of Troy and the girl.
我不忍♥心告诉你 但在这里
I hate to tell you this, but around here,
没有高二说话的份
seniors don't follow sophomores.
那种人怎么能心安理得地生活
How do people like that live with themselves?
他们晚上怎么睡得着
How do they sleep at night?
像鲨鱼一样 睁眼睡
Like a shark. Eyes open.
不停寻找新猎物
He's always looking for his next victim.
我们在一起 快两个月了
We've been dating for, like, two months,
结果我对他一无所知
and I don't even know this person.
妮妮 这叫视线盲区 每个人都有
Neen, it's called a blind spot. Everybody's got 'em.
不然你觉得我为什么考驾照挂了
Why do you think I flunked my driver's test?
如果他能够偷我手♥机♥
If he's willing to do that to somebody,
拿过不了多久他就会开始想毒害我了
how long before he tries to poison me?
喂 打扰了 看这边
Uh. Hey! Yeah, excuse me, over here.
我知道你不认识我 但你猜怎么着
Yeah, I know you don't know me very well, but guess what?
你可能更不认识他
You probably know him even less.
你今天吃东西了吗
Have you eaten today?
是他吗 是EJ吗
Oh. Is that him? Is that EJ?
因为我没理他 所以发信息给你
Did he text you 'cause I'm not answering?
这个蠢货真是在挑战我的底线
This fool is working my last nerve.
就说我不在
Um, just tell him I went out.
买♥♥测谎仪去了
Shopping for a lie detector.
不是EJ 是托尼娅·弗里曼
It's not EJ. It's Tonya Freeman.
-那是谁 -服装部的高三学生
- Who's that? - This senior on costume crew.
她擅自钦点自己做首席设计师
She made herself head designer
还否决了我的所有决定
and vetoed every one of my suggestions.
把我当小孩子对待
Treats me like a child.
你告诉珍老师了吗
Did you tell Miss Jenn?
我不需要珍老师替我出头
I don't need Miss Jenn to fight my battles.
如果托尼娅看不起我的高领毛衣
If Tonya wants to trash my turtlenecks,
我就毁了她的运动裤
I'll T-bone her track pants.
谁还穿运动裤
Who's wearing track pants?
如果让托尼娅说了算 大家都要穿
If it were up to Tonya, everybody.
你想让我说点什么吗
You want me to say something?
你没法让高三学生不趾高气昂
You can't keep a senior from acting like a senior.
嚣张是他们这年纪的自带属性
This 'tude comes with the territory.
我就乖乖闭嘴 专注化妆部好了
I'll just shut my mouth and focus on make-up crew.
不 别这样 你得回击
No, don't do that. You need to fight.
你得要求对方尊重你 你得跟他叫板
You need to demand respect. You need to call him out.
托尼娅是个姑娘 而我要去给你拿点吃的
Tonya's a her. And I'm gonna get you some food.
别拒绝
Don't.
这是谁的帐篷
Whose tent is this?
西格 那个挂灯的高个子
Shiggy, the tall guy who hangs the lights.
对哦 不爱说话 一说就紧张的那个
Oh, right. Real quiet, never speaks?
对 这叫轮流电击
Yeah, it's called rolling electrocutions.
你有这些选择
These are your choices.
一个看着不咋地的麸皮松饼
A very sad-looking bran muffin
还有一些很干瘪的胡萝卜
or some really shriveled-up carrots.
别回头 但你家鲨鱼的表姐来了
Don't look now, but your shark's cousin is here.
艾什莉 你不用躲着我
Hey! Ashlyn! You don't have to avoid me.
不 我没躲着你
No. I'm not avoiding,
我只是决定回家做一杯办咖♥啡♥因♥抹茶奶昔
I just decided to make a half-caff mocha frappe at home.
听着 无论我和EJ之间发生了什么
Listen, um, no matter what happens between me and EJ,
咱俩间没有恩怨
there's no bad blood between us.
你也许和他还是有点 因为你们是亲戚
I mean, you might have some because you're related to him,
但那不是你的错
but that's not your fault.
妮妮 我真的不想掺和你们的事
Nini, I really don't wanna be in the middle.
等等 你没有
Wait, you're not.
你也不知道他干了什么
It's not like you knew what he did.
你知道他干了什么
You knew what he did.
你也知道坏鸡蛋和艾米莉·普拉特的事
And you knew about the hot egg and Emily Pratt?
直到今天才知道
Not till today,
但我也不怎么意外
but I'm not totally surprised.
你觉得厌恶吗
Are you totally disgusted?
有点 但他是EJ
A little, but he's EJ.
他总是好心办坏事
He tends to do the wrong things for the right reasons.
-不 你不能为他说话 -不 我没有 我没有
- No. You cannot possibly defend him. - No, I'm not. I'm not.
听着 我知道他做的事很不道德
Look, I know what he did sucks,
但他爱你
but he loves you...
而且他现在很受伤
and he's hurting right now and...
是啊 那又怎么样
Yeah, and what?
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do with that?
想办法原谅他
Find some way to forgive him?
告诉我什么时候停
Tell me when to stop.
你喜欢硬点还是软点
Do you like it hard or soft?
你确定这是个床吗
Are you sure this is even a bed?
你能睡在玩具泳池上吗
Can you sleep on a pool toy?
算了 我可以直接睡地板
Leave it. I can just sleep on the floor.
你父母知道你要在这过夜吗
Your parents know you're staying over?
他们同意吗
Are they cool with this?
我给他们发信息了 但我不是要他们同意
I texted 'em, but I'm not asking for permission.
-他们会和好的 -不 不会了
- They're gonna work it out. - No, they're not.
好吧
Okay, cool.
-你想玩《堡垒之夜》吗 -不想
- Do you wanna play Fortnite? - No.
-看电影 -今晚不看
- Watch a movie? - Not tonight.
好极了 看油管
Great. We'll YouTube.
我找到了一个超毙的视频 特拉华的一个女孩
I found this insane video of a girl in Delaware
说自己通过吃狗粮治好了牛皮藓
who says she got rid of her psoriasis by eating her dog's kibble.
恶心
Gross.
这是什么
What is all this?
那是持续性正压呼吸器
Uh, that's a C-PAP machine.
我妈为治疗我的呼吸暂停症而买♥♥
My mom got it for me for my sleep apnea.
很响 不过我和这个一起用
It's loud, but I drown it out with this.
有个雨林的选项很酷
There's a rainforest setting that's pretty dope.
还有狂风暴雨模式
There's also raging storm.
你不怕雷电吧
You're not scared of thunder, are you?
你觉得该给你妈打个电♥话♥吗
Do you think you should call your mom?
至少说声晚安或告个别
At least say good night, or goodbye, or...
我不知道
I don't know.
真遗憾 哥们
I'm sorry, dude.
我们看那个吃狗粮的姑娘吧
Let's watch kibble girl.
我知道这种事会发生 人会变 父母会渐行渐远
Look, I know this happens. People change, parents drift apart.
我只是 我真的觉得他们在慢慢和好
I just... I really thought they were on the mend, you know?
鉴于发生的一切
And after everything that's been goin' on with...
我猜当一切感觉变了后
I guess I'm not good at rolling with stuff
我不擅长装作无事发生
when everything feels different.
妮妮 我觉得没什么好说的了
EJ 对不起 我们能谈谈吗 拜托了
发送错误 该用户已屏蔽此号♥码
小柯
Hey, Kourt.
就想看看你还好不好
Hey, just checkin' to make sure you're okay.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
真的吗
You sure?
真的
Yeah.
爱情来过 结束了 生活继续
It happened, it's over, life goes on.
再说 我刚屏蔽了EJ的好吗 问题解决了
Plus, I just blocked EJ's number, so... Problem solved.
你知道难过也很正常 对吧
You know it's okay to be sad, too, right?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
妮妮 难过很正常
Nini, it's okay to be sad.
嗯
Yeah.
谢了 柯特妮
Okay, thanks, Kourt.
随时打给我 好吗
Call me anytime, okay?
我会的 你最好了
I will. You're the best.
亲一个 拜
Mwah. Bye-bye!
♪我找到一个男孩 把我捧在手心♪
♪ I found a boy, told me I was a star ♪
♪替我开门 在黑暗中紧握我手♪
♪ Held the door, held my hand in the dark ♪
♪面上他完美无缺 却当我面撒谎♪
♪ And he's perfect on paper but he's lyin' to my face ♪
♪他是否以为 我需要被拯救♪
♪ Does he think that I'm the kinda girl who needs to be saved ♪
谢谢 卡萝尔
Thanks, Carol.
妈妈
Hey, Mom!
嗨 女儿
Hi, there.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表