剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
妈妈 妈妈 好了 两件事
Mom, Mom, Mom, okay, two things.
第一 我刚获得了疯狂小镇的女王
One, I was just crowned the queen of crazytown,
第二 我今晚能在艾什莉家过夜吗
and two, can I spend the night at Ashlyn's house?
其实是东部高中女王
Um, it's actually the queen of East High...
妈妈 抱歉 我听不见 好
Mom, sorry, I can't hear you, okay.
给你开公放了
Okay, you're on speaker.
跟我妈说声感恩节快乐 各位
Say Happy Thanksgiving to my mom, everyone.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving!
也祝你们快乐
Same to all of you.
吉娜 亲爱的 你能关掉公放吗
Gina, honey, can you take me off speaker?
抱歉 各位
Yeah, sorry, guys.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what's up?
-你还没看过那个电影吗 -看了
- Haven't you seen the movie? - I have.
妈妈
Mom?
我本来打算明天一早告诉你
I was gonna tell you first thing in the morning.
什么事
What is it?
亲爱的
Honey,
我接到了华盛顿调度员办公室的电♥话♥
I got a call from the coordinator's office in Washington.
不会吧
No.
-宝贝 -妈妈
- Baby. - Mom.
听我说
Listen to me.
不
No.
我们必须走
We have to go.
又有一起紧急情况
It's another emergency.
他们不能再这么对我们 我们刚搬来
They can't do this to us again. We just moved here.
我也告诉他们了 宝贝
And I told them that, baby.
那是怎么回事
What's that about?
我不明白他们怎么能
I don't understand how they can...
宝贝 别这样
Baby, please.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我还有多久
How long do I have?
十天
Ten days.
听我说
Listen to me...
不 我明白
No, I got it.
我明白
I got it.
我爱你
I love you.
嗯
Yeah.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我会好起来的
I will be.
-想谈谈吗 还是... -一点也不想
- Wanna talk about it, or... - Not even a little.
-我再给你打电♥话♥ -说实话 你听到发生了什么
- I'll call you? - Honestly, you heard what happened.
我觉得没有必要再给我打电♥话♥了 对吧
I don't think there's any point in calling me anymore, do you?
吉娜 我真...
Hey, Gina. I'm so...
纸杯蛋糕好吃极了
The cupcakes were amazing.
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
什么
What?
刚才气氛很紧张
Uh, this is pretty intense.
对 我也在场
Yeah, I was there.
我知道你最近过得很不容易
I know you've been going through a lot.
妮妮 别装了
Nini, please don't do that.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
不仅仅是吉娜 懂吗
It's not just Gina, okay?
我妈两周前刚搬出去
My mom moved out like two weeks ago
而现在她已经找到新男友了
and she's already got a new boyfriend.
听起来熟悉吗
Sound familiar?
-不 你等等 -听着 我真的得走了
- Whoa. No, hang on. - Look, I gotta go. Really.
好吧 你想怎么生我气都可以
Okay, you can be mad at me all you want,
但你应该和你妈妈谈谈 瑞基
but you should talk to your mom, Ricky.
这个时候你总会感觉好点
You always feel better when...
谢了 我现在不需要
Yeah, thanks. I really don't need advice
"朋友"的声音
from a "buddy" right now.
你真的不需要这么做
You really don't have to do this.
不 没关系 我的地下室哪儿不去
No, it's okay. My basement's not going anywhere.
再说 我还有点想吃完龙虾蘸酱
Besides, I kind of wanted to finish the lobster dip.
抱歉没有一个女生留下来留宿
Sorry none of the girls stuck around for your sleepover.
没关系 也没那种气氛了
Oh, that's okay. Mood kinda got killed.
是啊 我希望吉娜能没事
Yeah. I hope Gina's gonna be okay.
你总是这样 对吧
That's sort of always what you do, huh?
照顾所有人
Take care of everyone else?
可能吧
Whatever.
这就是你写那东西的地方吗
Hey, is this where you wrote that thing?
什么东西
What thing?
那首莎拉·巴莱勒斯的歌♥
The Sara Bareilles song.
关于后悔的
About regrets?
给达布丝老师的
For Ms. Darbus?
是有人让你对我这么说的吗
Okay, did someone tell you to say that to me?
因为这是我这辈子唯一想听到的话
'Cause that's, like, all I've ever wanted to hear my entire life.
你知道 她的歌♥在随机播放时经常出现
Well, you know, her songs come up on shuffle a lot,
我就觉得听着很熟悉
and I just thought it sounded similar.
就是音符
You know, like, the notes?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
音符
The notes.
-无论如何 我大概应该... -大红
- Anyway, I should probably... - Hey, Big Red? Um...
别忘了你的蘸酱
Don't forget your dip.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
你也是
You too.
为自己写点歌♥
Write something for yourself.
为自己写点歌♥
Write something for yourself.
♪感觉自己不像自己♪
♪ Feels like I'm not what I'm born to be ♪
♪感觉自己不在归属♪
♪ Feels like I'm not where I'm supposed to be ♪
♪我不属于这些地方♪
♪ I don't fit in in these places ♪
♪格格不入 这些面庞♪
♪ Don't fit in with these familiar faces ♪
♪我知道外面天地大♪
♪ I know there's so much more ♪
♪感觉自己不像自己♪
♪ Feels like I'm not where I'm supposed to be ♪
♪格格不入 这些面庞♪
♪ I don't fit in with these familiar faces ♪
♪他们的游戏 于我毫无意义♪
♪ And the games they play don't mean a thing to me ♪
♪我知道外面天地大♪
♪ I know there's so much more ♪
♪我无法停止想象 自己可能的成就♪
♪ I can't stop dreaming and thinking maybe I could be ♪
♪另有其人 不仅只是年鉴回忆♪
♪ Someone different, more than a yearbook memory ♪
♪如果我离开 几乎冒险一切♪
♪ If I leave this I'm risking almost everything ♪
凯莉·史密斯 抱歉 一点不可爱 取关了
打水球玩戏剧的EJ 今天的关键词是诚实
♪我在正路上吗♪
♪ Am I on the right road ♪
♪过去散尽♪
♪ Outta the old ♪
♪我要找到自己的路♪
♪ I've gotta find my way ♪
抱歉 妮妮 我刚才的话不是有意的
♪进入新生♪
♪ Into the new ♪
♪付出一切♪
♪ Give anything it takes ♪
♪我想知道 是否有人知道我名字♪
♪ I wanna know If no one knew my name ♪
♪我最不切实际的梦 是否能成真♪
♪ Would my wildest dreams feel like home ♪
你今天失去了675个好友
♪过去散尽♪
♪ Outta the old ♪
♪我希望依然有适合我的街道♪
♪ I wish these streets were still enough for me ♪
♪我希望这座城镇 能给我一切♪
♪ I wish this town could give me everything ♪
♪但我依然感觉 每次变绿灯都被阻拦♪
♪ But I still feel stopped while every light turns green ♪
♪为何我无法放手♪
♪ Why can't I let it go? ♪
歌♥舞青春
♪我无法停止想象 自己可能的成就♪
♪ I can't stop dreaming and thinking maybe I could be ♪
联♥系♥人 妈妈
妈妈 拨号♥中
♪另有其人 不仅只是年鉴回忆♪
♪ Someone different, more than a yearbook memory ♪
♪如果我离开 几乎冒险一切♪
♪ Leaving all this I'm risking almost everything ♪
妈妈 是我
Hey, Mom? It's me.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
♪过去散尽♪
♪ Outta the old ♪
♪我要找到自己的路♪
♪ I've gotta find my way ♪
♪进入新生♪
♪ Into the new ♪
♪付出一切♪
♪ Give anything it takes ♪
♪我想知道 是否有人知道我名字♪
♪ I wanna know If no one knew my name ♪
♪我最不切实际的梦 是否能成真♪
♪ Would my wildest dreams feel like home ♪
♪如果我的过去散尽♪
♪ If I go outta the old ♪
♪进入新生♪
♪ And into the new ♪
♪过去散尽♪
♪ Outta the old ♪
♪进入新生♪
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表