剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
但主要的是 我不知道你为什么
But mostly, I just don't know why
要现在告诉我这些事
you're telling me all of this right now.
因为结束了 妮妮
Because it's over, Nini.
-什么 -音乐剧
- What? - The show.
我父母以前是校董事会成员
My parents used to be on the school board.
如果明天有听证会 珍老师肯定要走人了
If there's a hearing tomorrow, Miss Jenn is a done deal.
很抱歉你没有机会出演盖比瑞拉了
I'm sorry that you won't get to play Gabriella.
观众们不知道自己错过了什么
The audience doesn't know what they're missing...
但我知道
but I do.
我之前还为你写了一首奇怪的歌♥
I also wrote you a really weird song once.
不过我想现在就这样了
But I think that's it for now.
好吧
Okay.
♪但然后你离开 食言♪
♪ But then you went and changed the words ♪
♪现在我的心灵空虚♪
♪ Now my heart is empty ♪
♪我只剩下曾经的美好♪
♪ I'm only left with used-to-be's ♪
♪当有一首歌♥的时候♪
♪ And once upon a song ♪
♪现在我知道你不是个童话♪
♪ Now I know you're not a fairy tale ♪
♪美梦只是在梦中♪
♪ And dreams are meant for sleepin' ♪
♪流星的愿望不会实现♪
♪ And wishes on a star Just don't come true ♪
♪因为我现在知道♪
♪ 'Cause now even I can tell ♪
♪我在骗自己♪
♪ That I confused my feelings with the truth ♪
♪因为我喜欢那场景♪
♪ 'Cause I liked the view ♪
♪当只有我和你♪
♪ When there was me and you ♪
对 就是这样
So, yeah. There's that.
超级棒 瑞基
That was really good, Ricky.
天哪 要是我能弹吉他这么厉害就好了
Gosh, I would kill to play guitar like that.
好吧 但你在其他方面
Okay, but you're good at, like,
都很擅长 所以别再说了
everything else, so I don't wanna hear it.
什么是"其他方面"
What's "everything else"?
你懂的 演艺 跳舞
Oh, you know, um, acting, dancing,
往别人脸上撒酒
throwing drinks in people's faces.
我还希望你忘了那事呢
I was sort of hoping you'd forgotten about that.
我觉得返校舞会上
Yeah, I kinda can't forget about
所有事我都没法忘记
anything that happened at Homecoming.
我们该做点什么吗
Should we be doing something?
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如帮珍老师
Like, to help Miss Jenn.
比如
Like, um...
一个上书活动
A letter-writing campaign?
在一夜之间吗
In one night?
我也不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
招聘启事
副厨
珍老师 真开心你给我打电♥话♥了
Miss Jenn, I was so happy to hear from you.
你说你有东西给我 告诉我是好消息
You said you got something for me. Tell me it's good news.
很复杂
It's complicated.
请坐
Please sit.
卡洛斯
Carlos,
如果明天的董事会和我想的一样
if tomorrow's board meeting goes the way I think it will,
你们会听到很多
you guys are going to hear a lot of
关于我的不好的事
not great things about me.
-不 我们不... -那些都是真的
- No, we don't... - It's all true.
什么
What is?
我从没告诉过你们我的姓 因为我觉得难堪
I never told you guys my real last name because I was embarrassed
自己这辈子成就如此之小
at how little I've actually accomplished.
我是个假老师 卡洛斯
I'm a fake teacher, Carlos.
在那个排练室里
Most of the learning that's been happening
大多数的学习
in that rehearsal room...
是你们教会了我很多事
has been all of you teaching me.
不 那不是真的
No, that's not true.
只有这部分是真的
It's the only part of this that ever was.
给
Here.
这是我的导演文档
It's my director's file.
试镜笔记 舞台想法 一切
Audition notes, staging ideas, everything.
全在这了
It's all there.
但我没法执导这部剧
But I can't direct the show.
这不是给你的 亲爱的
Oh, it's not for you, honey.
是给你们下一个老师的
It's for your next teacher.
我只希望她能像我一样爱你们
I just hope she loves you guys half as much as I do.
没有排练感觉怪怪的
It's weird not being at rehearsal.
这是不是太蠢了
How stupid is that?
如果我们没有她也继续演出呢
What if we just did the show without her?
没有她我们甚至都拍不了照片
We can't even take a picture without her.
无意冒犯
No offense.
不 你说得对 哥们
Nah, you're right, dude.
在下面 凯登
Down here, Kaden!
我希望没问题 我邀请了斯黛芙和里科
Hope it's cool. I invited Stef and Rico.
你们好吗 各位
What's up, guys?
当你没回信时 我就联♥系♥了其他人
Uh, when you didn't text back, I reached out to some peeps.
我今晚想有人陪
I wanted some company tonight.
门开着
It's open?
你们好
Hey, guys.
好吧 有多少人要来
Okay, how many people are coming?
应该就这些了
Uh, that should be it.
其实 再等一会
Actually, give it a minute.
这真是个糟糕的派对 都没有椒盐脆饼
This is a terrible party. There aren't even pretzels.
我们都在这干什么
What are we all doing here?
在糟糕的一天过后 我们都聚集在同一个地下室
We all ended up in the same basement after a really bad day,
有人得说点什么
so someone should say something.
行 我说
Fine. I'll say something.
我很生珍老师的气
I'm mad at Miss Jenn.
为什么 因为她有些秘密吗
Why? Because she's got a couple skeletons in her closet?
不 因为她放弃了
No, because she's giving up.
她是第一个不把我当笑话看的老师
She was the first teacher to not see me as a punchline,
结果她都不是真正的老师
and now she's not even a real teacher?
什么是"真正的老师"
Define "real teacher."
-他说得有道理 -真的吗
- He's got a point. - Does he, though?
各位
Guys.
那我们为什么在这里
So, why are we all here then?
好问题 真是浪费时间
Yeah, good question. This is a waste of time.
说实话吗 因为她给了我一个机会
Honestly? Because she gave me a shot.
已经很长时间没有人给我机会了
And it's been a long time since someone gave me a shot.
是啊
Yeah.
她给了我一个声音
She gave me a voice.
对 而现在没人能听到
Yeah, and now nobody's gonna get to hear it
因为珍老师搞砸了
because Miss Jenn screwed up.
好吧 在场有人真的在乎
Okay, does anyone here actually care
她的过去是否有疑点吗
if her past is a little bit sketchy?
有人在乎吗
Anyone?
我在乎
I do.
真的假的 哥们
Seriously, dude?
-怎么 因为你的生活完美无缺吗 -完全不是
- What, because you live some perfect life? - Not at all.
因为她让我们的音乐剧陷入危险
Because she put our show in jeopardy.
而现在我们都在这里 也许是最后一次相聚
And now we're all here, maybe for the last time, together.
而对我们一些人来说 这个已成为了
And for some of us, this has become...
我说不好
I don't know...
家庭
Family.
什么队
What team?
野猫队
Wildcats.
好 野猫队
Okay, Wildcats.
我们接下去要怎么办
So, what are we doing about it?
珍妮佛
Jennifer?
麦克 你怎么来这了
Mike. Hi. What are you doing here?
只是来支持我的孩子
Just came to support my kid.
有个校董事会议
There's a school board meeting
新的戏剧老师现在水深火热
and the new drama teacher's in hot water.
-你的孩子 -对 他叫瑞基
- Your kid? - Yeah. His name's Ricky.
你能信吗 他得到了主角的角色
Would you believe he scored the lead in the play?
祝你好运 珍老师
Good luck in there, Miss Jenn.
老师
Miss...
珍妮佛
Jennifer.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表