剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
-我觉得她好可怜 -我都无法相信
- Oh, I feel so bad for her. - I can't even imagine.
努力了这么久 结果只能离开
After all that work, just up and leaving.
但我明白 搬家是件大事
I get it, though. Moving is a big deal.
我刚才跟柯特妮提了
I mean, I just mentioned this performing arts school
我正在关注的表演学校
I was looking at to Kourtney,
她显得并不怎么兴奋
and she was not exactly thrilled for me.
等等 那太棒了 是戏剧学校吗
Wait, that's amazing. Like a drama school?
在丹佛
It's in Denver.
反正也没戏
Uh, yeah, it's never gonna happen.
那边只收精英中的精英 不可能收我
It's, like, super-elite. They'd never take me.
什么 你是百万分之一的天才哎
What? You're, like, one-in-a-million talented.
-你在说什么 -你从没离开过盐湖城
- What are you talking about? - You've never left Salt Lake,
你不知道外面有多少才华横溢的人
you don't know how much talent there is out there.
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
我父母带我去过迪士尼
My parents took me to Disneyland once
然后我遇见一只很有才的米妮
and I met a very talented Minnie Mouse.
对 米老鼠米妮 你第一个暗恋的对象
Ah, yes, Minnie Mouse, your first crush.
其实她是我的第二个
Oh, actually she was my second...
好啊 你俩
Hey, guys?
好啊 你俩
Hey, guys.
我们 我们要点披萨
We're... We're ordering pizza
珍老师在处理一些突发中年危机
while Miss Jenn is having some kind of real-time midlife crisis.
你俩都吃意大利辣肉肠和大豆奶酪吗
You both good with pepperoni and soy cheese?
-嗯 没问题 -我觉得很不错
- Yeah, oh, yeah. - Yeah, that sounds good to me.
-超级棒 -你可以吗
- Super good. - Is it good for you?
酷
Cool.
酷
Cool.
我听到你之前唱歌♥了
I heard you singing earlier.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你不会离开化妆组吧 对吗
You're not gonna quit makeup crew, are you?
抱歉 我知道你多才多艺
Sorry, I know you're multi-talented or whatever,
我只是觉得你有让一切变美的天赋
I just think you have a gift for making things look better.
沙佩的妆容
I mean, the Sharpay makeup?
和我想要的一模一样
You made me look the way I feel.
我不会辞掉工作的 但我不喜欢分类
Well, I'm not gonna quit my day job, but I don't like categories.
为什么要限制自己只做一件事呢 对吧
You know, why limit yourself to one thing, right?
对 酷
Right. Cool.
还有你唱得棒极了
And the singing was amazing too.
你可以做任何事
You can do anything, I mean.
我知道 塞布 你也是
I know that, Sebby. And you can, too.
好吧
Okay.
已经好久了 我们要去问问怎么回事吗
Hey, um, it's been a long time. Should we go ask what's going on?
她要静一静 也许你可以去问问
She's having a moment. Maybe you can go and ask her.
我可不想用我的死鱼眼再吓到她了
I don't wanna freak her out more with my lifeless eyes.
反正 随便吧
Anyway, whatever. It's...
对了 你说的没错
You were right, by the way.
一树林男孩这主意很糟 来这也是个大错误
Forest of Boys was a mess and coming here was a huge mistake.
我无权擅自决定任何事
I have no business taking charge of anything.
不 你挺身而出了 哥们
No, you stepped up, dude.
你总是这样 而且 如果我说实话 这很...
You always do. And, if I'm bein' honest, it's...
-怎么说呢 -愚蠢吗
- Uh, you know... - Stupid?
令人敬佩
Admirable.
EJ 那是称赞我吗
EJ, was that a compliment?
别让我开始调动感情
Don't make me start emoting.
好吧 吐词能打四分
Okay. Well, the words were a four,
但情感绝对是十分
but the sentiment was a solid ten.
我要走了
I'm gonna walk away now.
我能做到 我能做到 我能做到
I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.
过去的已经过去 我能导演好这部剧
The past is the past and I can still pull off this show.
总有办法的
Somehow.
艾什莉 亲爱的 是你吗
Ashlyn, honey, is that you?
我不知道是不是水晶起作用了
I can't tell if the crystals are working.
莱恩 是你吗
Ryan, is that you?
我是卢卡斯 珍妮佛
It's Lucas, Jennifer.
你记得我
You remember me?
你竟然知道我的名字
You actually know my name?
当然了
Of course I do.
这是你契约合同的梦境
This is your contractually obligated dream sequence.
回到这里
Being back here,
让我想起来食堂那场戏
it reminds me of that scene in the cafeteria.
还记得我问那些苹果的台词吗
Remember when I asked about the apple?
珍妮佛 别想了
Jennifer, let it go.
但我做不到
But I can't.
当那些台词被剪掉 我觉得自己就迷失了
When that line went away, I think I lost my way too.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
时光机器吗
A time machine?
我本来打算说一首歌♥
I was gonna say a song.
♪那些孩子信任你♪
♪ Those kids they do believe in you ♪
♪这个意义比天大♪
♪ And that's worth so much more ♪
♪大过一句水果台词♪
♪ Than a line about a piece of fruit ♪
♪或是托尼奖♪[美国话剧和音乐剧的最高奖]♪ Or a Tony Award ♪
我的目标是大满贯[艾美奖格莱美奥斯卡和托尼奖]I was going for an EGOT.
还是先订一个小目标为好
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
♪把这个当作毕生的角色♪
♪ Think of this as the role of a lifetime ♪
♪是你注定要演的角色♪
♪ It's the part you were born to play ♪
♪小心看护他们的梦想♪
♪ Keeping their dreams in your sightline ♪
♪现在轮到他们上台了♪
♪ Now it's their turn to take the stage ♪
♪把这个当作铭记的角色♪
♪ Think of this as a role to remember ♪
♪比如艾法芭[绿野仙踪]或爱波宁[悲惨世界]♪
♪ Like Elphaba or Éponine ♪
我更像是格林达[绿野仙踪]I'm more of a Glinda.
♪你可以把这些全搬上舞台♪
♪ It's all of the things you could ever bring to a scene ♪
♪你懂我的意思♪
♪ You know what I mean ♪
♪所以倾你所有♪
♪ So give it your all ♪
♪自始至终♪
♪ Right from the start ♪
♪你要用心演绎♪
♪ You gotta play this from the heart ♪
♪为人师表 一马当先♪
♪ You're their teacher, you're the lead ♪
♪如今你无需剧本♪
♪ And you're off book now ♪
♪大胆尝试 指明方向♪
♪ Give it a go Show 'em the way ♪
♪我们一直在一起♪
♪ We're all in this together at the end of the day ♪
♪我该知道 毕竟 我演过莱恩♪
♪ I should know, after all, I played Ryan. ♪
♪莱恩♪
♪ Ryan ♪
♪这是个毕生的角色♪
♪ Is this the role of a lifetime? ♪
♪我注定要演的角色吗♪
♪ The part I was born to play? ♪
♪教他们如何在明灯下微笑♪
♪ Showing them how to smile in the bright lights ♪
♪现在轮到他们上台了♪
♪ Now it's their turn to take the stage ♪
♪这可以是个铭记的角色♪
♪ This could be a role to remember ♪
♪比如艾莎[冰雪奇缘]或伊娃·庇隆[阿根廷总统夫人]♪
♪ Like Elsa or Eva Perón ♪
♪我要教他们如何调动情绪♪
♪ I'll teach them to channel their feelings ♪
♪分享我的所知♪
♪ I'll share what I know ♪
♪并为音乐剧而活♪
♪ And live for the show ♪
♪我要倾我所有♪
♪ I'll give it my all ♪
♪自始至终♪
♪ Right from the start ♪
♪我要用心演绎♪
♪ I gotta play this from the heart ♪
♪为人师表 一马当先♪
♪ I'm their teacher, I'm the lead ♪
♪如今我无需剧本♪
♪ And I'm off book now ♪
♪大胆尝试 指明方向♪
♪ Give it a go Show 'em the way ♪
♪让音乐引领一切♪
♪ You gotta let the music play ♪
♪把握现在 放手历史♪
♪ This is now and the rest is history ♪
♪曾几何时 我感觉渺小无助♪
♪ I felt small, I couldn't breathe ♪
♪当他们夺走我的苹果♪
♪ When they took that apple from me ♪
♪但你现在就在这里♪
♪ But you're right here now ♪
♪你不知道何时自己能够客串♪
♪ And you never know when you'll get a cameo ♪
♪客串♪
♪ Cameo ♪
♪所以倾你所有 自始至终♪
♪ So give it your all Right from the start ♪
♪你要让他们释放光芒♪
♪ You gotta let them play their parts ♪
今晚 所有的角色都将由
Tonight, all the roles will be played by
东部高中的戏剧学生出演
the drama students of East High.
♪大胆尝试 指明方向♪
♪ Give it a go Show 'em the way ♪
♪让音乐引领一切♪
♪ You gotta let the music play ♪
♪把握现在 放下历史♪
♪ This is now and we're making history ♪
♪-历史 -历史♪
♪ - History... - History... ♪
珍老师 说话啊
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表