剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
Miss Jenn, say something!
不好意思 最后那下太重了吗
Sorry, was that last one too hard?
我是老师
I'm the teacher.
什么
Yeah?
我们要创造历史
And we're making history.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我知道我们要去哪了
I know where we have to go.
百老汇吗
Broadway?
回到东部高中
Back to East High.
我的天 我扇得有多重
Oh, my God, how hard did I hit you?
-哥们什么情况 -车里说
- Dude? - Talk about it in the car.
这个不能起褶子 会看出来的
This can't get wrinkled because it'll show...
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
嗯 我只是 差点做了件蠢事
Yeah, I just... almost did something really stupid.
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
不了 结束了 就是刚才一时糊涂
No, it's over. It was just a moment.
好吧
Okay.
对了 我听说你唱歌♥了
Oh, hey! I heard you sang a song.
太可笑了
It was ridiculous.
对 我也是这么听说的
Yeah. That's what I heard,
不过也许和你说的意思不同
except maybe not in the way you mean it.
不 说真的 小柯 你的嗓音是学校最棒的
No, honestly, Kourt, you have the best voice in school.
这我不知道 但我可以这么说
I don't know about all of that, but I'll say this.
我能理解你为什么喜欢在台上了
I can tell why you like it up there.
车里见
See you in the car?
好的 我一会儿就来
Uh, yeah, I'll catch up.
好
Okay.
听着 我不会放弃戏服或化妆
Look, I'm not gonna give up on costumes or makeup.
但头一回 我理解妮妮为什么这么渴望登台了
But, for the first time, I see why Nini wants this so bad.
如果她不愿意自己努力争取 那我就替她争取
And if she's not gonna put herself out there, I'll do it for her.
青年演员音乐学院
Youth Actors Conservatory.
请问转接哪位
How can I direct your call?
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表