剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
♪ This could be the start of somethin' new ♪
♪和你在一起感觉美妙♪
♪ It feels so right to be here with you ♪
♪看看你的眼睛♪
♪ Oh, and now lookin' in your eyes ♪
♪我感觉到内心深处♪
♪ I feel in my heart ♪
♪一段崭新的开始♪
♪ The start of something new ♪
♪我从不知道这种体会 直到亲身体验♪
♪ I never knew that it could happen 'til it happened to me ♪
♪没错♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
♪我从前不知 但如今显而易见♪
♪ I didn't know it before but now it's easy to see ♪
♪这是段崭新的开始♪
♪ It's the start of somethin' new ♪
♪和你在一起感觉美妙♪
♪ It feels so right to be here with you ♪
♪看看你的眼睛♪
♪ And now lookin' in your eyes ♪
♪我感觉到内心深处♪
♪ I feel in my heart ♪
♪一段崭新的开始♪
♪ The start of somethin' new ♪
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你 妮妮
Well, thank you, Nini.
我只需要32小节 不过现在你这么投入
I only needed 32 bars, but I appreciate your commitment.
你 迟到的家伙
You, late boy.
试镜柴德
Let's do the Chad sides.
大家好 我是瑞基·伯恩
Hey, there. I'm Ricky Bowen.
高一学生
I'm a junior.
开始吧
And, uh... Here goes.
我对他一无所知
Total wildcard here.
"我不懂 特洛伊
"I don't get it, Troy.
这个高智商的女孩给你下了什么咒
"What kinda spell has this elevated IQ temptress-girl cast
让你突然之间想演音乐剧了"
"that suddenly makes you wanna be in a musical?"
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为盖比瑞拉一直支持你
Maybe it's the way Gabriella always had your back.
也许你可以不要因为跟她吹了
And maybe you can't stop beating yourself up
就一直责怪自己
for totally blowing it with her.
这是电影的台词吗
Was this in the movie?
听着 特洛伊
And look, Troy.
即使你从未对盖比瑞拉说过爱
Even if you never said the L-word to Gabriella,
因为 连你父母
'cause that's, like, not even a word
都不对彼此说这个词了
your parents say to each other anymore...
这并不意味着你不爱
That doesn't mean that you don't.
也许你只是在等待一个
Maybe it just means you were waiting
合适开口的时机
for the right time to say it...
让大家都能知道
So that everyone could hear it.
不
No.
这样她也能听到
So that she could.
好了 该唱歌♥了
Okay, kiddo, time to sing.
不 如果你不介意 我能唱首自己的歌♥吗
Oh, no, actually if you don't mind, I kinda prepared my own song?
当然
Sure.
我说不好
I don't know.
他在干嘛
What is he doing?
不 他不能这么做
Oh, no. He is not doing this.
♪发生了那么多 想想我们的成就♪
♪ So much has happened think of what we've done ♪
♪在过去地球围着太阳转的一年里♪
♪ ♪ In the time that the Earth has traveled 'round the sun ♪
♪冬天 春天 夏天 我们又迎来秋天♪
♪ Winter, spring, summer And we're back to fall ♪
♪我们肩并肩 手拉手走过♪
♪ We've been together hand-in-hand through it all ♪
♪只是三个简单的字 没什么大不了♪
♪ It's just three little words yeah, it's not a big deal ♪
♪我无法控制自己的感情♪
♪ It's not like I can help feelin' all that I feel ♪
♪事到如今 你肯定觉得如此明显♪
♪ And by now, I'm sure you're thinkin' it's so obvious ♪
♪但以防万一 这不是我的意思♪
♪ But just in case it's not what I'm sayin' is this ♪
♪我想说的是♪
♪ What I'm sayin' is this... ♪
♪我觉得我有点♪
♪ I think I kinda, you know... ♪
♪我觉得我有点♪
♪ I think I kinda, you know... ♪
♪像我们漂浮♪
♪ Like the way that we flow ♪
♪像我们前行♪
♪ Like the way that we go ♪
♪我爱 我觉得我有点♪
♪ And I love... I think I kinda, you know... ♪
♪我觉得我有点 你懂 你懂♪
♪ I think I kinda, you know you know, you know... ♪
♪你懂我们能彻夜长谈♪
♪ You know how we can talk all night ♪
♪却还有聊不完的天♪
♪ And not run out of things to talk about? ♪
♪感觉如此契合实在难得♪
♪ It's rare that something feels this right ♪
♪感觉如此契合♪
♪ It feels so right ♪
♪我觉得我有点♪
♪ I think I kinda, you know... ♪
♪我觉得我有点 你懂 你懂♪
♪ I think I kinda, you know you know, you know... ♪
♪我觉得我有点♪
♪ I think I kinda, you know... ♪
♪我觉得我有点 你懂 你懂♪
♪ I think I kinda, you know You know, you know... ♪
♪情不自禁梦见你♪
♪ I can't help dreaming of you ♪
♪我猜我想说 我不是不爱你♪
♪ Guess I'm saying I don't not love you ♪
♪你懂 你懂 你懂♪
♪ You know, you know, you know ♪
标签 "终极反败为胜"
Hashtag, "UltimateComeback."
就那样了
That happened.
我觉得挺好的
I thought it was good.
站住
Hey!
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我来试镜
I'm auditioning.
-你讨厌音乐剧 -这么说有些过分
- You hate musicals. - That's a little harsh.
我们被《马戏之王》赶出来
We got kicked out of The Greatest Showman
就是因为你一直
because you kept yelling,
对着屏幕大喊"这不现实"
"That's not realistic!" at the screen.
那是以前的我
That was the old me.
现在的我觉得音乐剧很酷
The new me thinks musicals... are awesome.
好吧 让我告诉你以前的我是怎样
Okay. Well, let me tell you about the old me.
好吗 以前的我心碎了
All right? The old me had her heart broken.
然后她离开这里 找到了自我
Okay? And then she went away, and she found herself.
你现在没资格过来
And you don't get to show up now,
想要试着...
just to try and...
混乱一切
confuse things.
你以为我是因为这个而来
You think that's why I'm here?
不 妮妮
No, no, Nini.
我一直相信你 相信我们
I always believed in you. In us.
即使我不太会表达
Even if I sucked at showing it.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
让开
Clear!
卡洛斯要公布剧组名单了
Carlos is posting the cast list!
我不是不爱你
I don't not love you.
好了好了
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
过去 老师总要等上两天
In the old days, teachers would wait two,
甚至三天才宣布人选
maybe, three days to announce the cast.
但你相中人选时 自然知道
But when you know, you know.
这叫直觉
It's called instincts.
如果有疑惑 一定要压黑♥马♥
And when in doubt, always bet on the underdogs.
恭喜
Congrats.
-"柴德" 她觉得我是柴德 -没关系
- "Chad"? She thinks I'm a Chad? - It's okay.
老天 哥们
Holy crap, dude.
剧组名单
特洛伊·伯顿 瑞基·伯恩
特洛伊替补 EJ·卡斯威尔
盖比瑞拉·蒙兹 妮妮·萨拉扎尔-罗伯茨
盖比瑞拉替补 吉娜·波特
柴德·丹佛 EJ·卡斯威尔
沙佩·艾文斯 塞布·马修-史密斯
坐稳了 野猫队
Buckle up, Wildcats.
东部高中
百年历史
就要动真格了
about to get real.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
-什么队 -野猫队
- What team? - Wildcats!
-什么队 -野猫队
- What team? - Wildcats!
-什么队 -野猫队
- What team? - Wildcats!
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表