剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
或许我们之后再谈
Let's talk after, maybe?
好 听上去不错
Yeah. Sounds good.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
珍老师 也许这对你来说不是新鲜事
Miss jenn, it may not surprise you to learn
我们已经听了很多关于自从你来到东高后
that we have heard earfuls about your unorthodox style
不同寻常的教学方式
ever since you got to East High.
就我个人而言 我一直把那些归结为
Personally, I always chalked it up to the well-known fact
玩戏剧的人都是疯子
that people in the dramatic arts are insane.
谢谢
Thank you.
但现在 我们得到消息说你的简历夸大事实
But now, we have news that your resumé is exaggerated.
你的教学证书是来自一个不知名的网上大学
Your teaching credential is from some obscure online university,
而且你的全名
and even your official name
也可能是艺名
might be some version of a stage name.
对这个指控你有什么想说的
What do you say to this charge?
我一直尽心尽力教育这些孩子
I have always done my best by these kids.
回答问题就行
Just answer the question.
打断一下
Excuse me.
我能说点什么吗
Can I say something?
抱歉 我们还没到父母问答环节
I'm sorry. We're not opening up the floor to parents on this.
让他说
Let him speak.
说吧 伯恩先生
Go ahead, Mister Bowen.
我很晚才知道这些事
I'm a little late to this party,
但我不得不说 真正的罪行
but I gotta say the real crime here
是撤离一个给孩子们带来正面影响的老师
would be booting a teacher who's making a positive impact.
我从没见过我家孩子这么投入过
I've never seen my kid this invested in anything,
我觉得这件事不应该惩罚 尊敬的...
and I don't think that's something we should punish, Your...
法官阁下
Honor.
伯恩先生 谢谢你的表态
Mister Bowen, I appreciate your statement,
但我想我们都同意
but I think we can all agree
在这方面不能给戏剧开小灶
that theater isn't unique in this regard.
这门课不具备什么神奇特质
It doesn't have some special fairy dust
以至于别的课外活动都无法取代
that can't be filled by another extracurricular.
那是什么声音
What's that?
谁在哼唱
Who's humming?
♪别再言语♪
♪ Don't say another word ♪
♪我们需要被倾听♪
♪ Some of us need to be heard ♪
♪你们想让她坦白♪
♪ You want her big confession? ♪
♪她从没看过《致埃文·汉森》♪
♪ She never saw Dear Evan Hansen ♪
♪无论你们怎么看她♪
♪ Whatever you think about her ♪
♪音乐剧不能没有她♪
♪ The show can't go on without her ♪
♪也许她的课程能更优秀♪
♪ Maybe her class could be a little more classy ♪
♪也许她的心思不在正道♪
♪ Maybe her head's not in the game ♪
♪也许她的过去有些疑点♪
♪ Maybe her past is just a little bit sketchy ♪
♪我们依然需要她♪
♪ We need her all the same ♪
♪她能让我们欣欣向前♪
♪ She's the one who cheers us on ♪
♪就算她掉链子又如何♪
♪ So what if she's dropping the ball? ♪
♪她代表真♥相♥ 正义和我们的歌♥♪
♪ She stands for truth, justice, and songs in our key ♪
♪她代表我们和我们的信念♪
♪ She stands for us and we believe ♪
♪在她之前 我们茫然无措♪
♪ Before she got here we were so off track ♪
♪珍老师给我们机会♪
♪ Then Miss Jenn gave us a chance ♪
♪以前我们在化学课瞌睡♪
♪ We used to fall asleep in chemistry class ♪
♪现在我们只想闻声起舞♪
♪ Now it makes us want to dance ♪
♪她才是要继续演绎的剧♪
♪ She's the show that must go on ♪
♪所以我们都为她美言 因为我们知道♪
♪ So we're putting in a good word, 'cause we heard ♪
♪她代表真♥相♥ 正义和我们的歌♥♪
♪ She stands for truth, justice, and songs in our key ♪
♪她代表我们和我们的信念♪
♪ She stands for us and we believe ♪
♪我的动力在哪 她给我启迪♪
♪ What's my motivation? She provides the inspiration ♪
♪无论她的名声如何♪
♪ Whatever about her reputation ♪
♪是时候作出调整♪
♪ Seems about time for a modulation ♪
拯救
拯救
珍老师
♪她代表真♥相♥ 正义... (没错)♪
♪ She stands for truth, justice... (Ooh, yeah) ♪
♪和我们的歌♥♪
♪ ...and songs in our key ♪
珍老师
♪爵士舞步 进入编舞♪
♪ Jazz squares in the choreography ♪
♪沙佩和莱恩 他们也会赞同♪
♪ Sharpay and Ryan, you know they'd agree ♪
♪她代表我们和我们的信念♪
♪ She stands for us and we believe ♪
♪她代表我们和我们的信念♪
♪ She stands for us and we believe ♪
安静 各位 安静 安静
Settle, people! Settle down. Settle down.
拯救珍老师
还有其他问题吗
Do we have any further questions?
就一个
Just one.
我要怎么才能拿到首映的票
So, how do I snag two tickets for opening night?
我们成功了
We did it!
-你们怎么做到的 -练了一整晚
- How did you do this? - We stayed up all night.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
-我的天 我们做到了 -你太棒了
- Oh, my gosh, we did that. - You were amazing.
-快来 -马上
- Come on! - Oh, all right.
这才是我的好兄弟
That's my man.
会议结束
This meeting is adjourned.
我想音乐剧又提上日程了
I guess the show's back on.
吉娜
你♥爸♥太帅了 跟你学的
你的演讲真厉害
That was some speech.
说实话 只是举手之劳
Honestly, it's the least I could do.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
你也是
You, too.
我只是希望早点知道 在保龄球馆时
I just wish I woulda known earlier. At the bowling alley.
我挺高兴那会儿没说破
I'm a little bit glad we didn't.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表