剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
我们在你背上扎了大头钉
The tacks that we stuck in it.
就趁你们假惺惺地祝贺我的时候
When you were "congratulating" me.
在我发现背后的异样之前
You had a pool going on how many you guys
你们这群混♥蛋♥究竟扎了多少钉子
could stick in my back before I noticed.
十六枚
16.
十六枚
16?
内森 要不是我
Nathan, if it wasn't for me,
你永远都不会有机会和她说上话
you never would have even talked to her.
那件事之后
I didn't talk to another girl
我再也没和别的女孩子说过话
for two years after that.
我那时才八岁
I was eight years old.
我也才八岁
Uh, so was I.
所以呢
And so what?
所以呢
So what?
我该因为那件事而去死吗
You think I should die for that?
妈 出什么事了
Mom, what's going on?
你们这群胆小鬼
Hey! Hey! Hey, cowards!
失踪船只浮出水面
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔 不
Michael, no!
不
No.
没事的
Oh, it's okay.
房♥屋出♥售♥
有了这些窗户 这边会有很多的
So you get a lot of natural light here
自然光照进来
with the windows.
主客厅在这里
Main living space here.
你好
And-hi.
我带你们来这边看看卧室
Let me show you the bedrooms down this way.
不准进去 这是私人场所
Hey, stay out. It's private.
如果你想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子就要让人进 小孩
Oh, not if you want to sell it, son.
大概他们根本就不想卖♥♥
Maybe they don't want to after all.
我很抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
这是我已故的丈夫的房♥间
This is my late husband's office.
我们一直保持它的原样
We've kept it exactly as it is.
迈克尔对此有点敏感
Michael's a little bit sensitive about that.
好吧
Fine.
我们走
Uh, let's go.
别的地方随便参观
Oh, well, you're welcome to look anywhere else.
不用了 谢谢 我们看够了
No, thanks. We've seen enough.
天啊 内森 你看起来糟糕极了
Wow, Nathan. You look like crap.
你在你车里睡的吗
Did you sleep in your truck?
把包给我
Give me the bag.
-能搞定吗 -没问题
- You got this? - I got this.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
还有警徽
And the badge.
好了
Good.
你看上去还是像个警♥察♥
You still look like a cop.
你能弄得凌乱点吗
Can you look more disheveled, you know?
比如 头发稍微弄乱一点什么的
Like, maybe mess up your hair or something?
-什么 -就 弄乱
- What? - Yeah, mess-you know?
-就 -别动我
- Just. - Hey.
好吧
Okay. You know what?
你就跟着计划走就好
Just, uh, stick to the plan
我保证不会有事的
and I'm sure it'll all be fine.
你这么一说 我感觉好多了
Yeah, makes me feel a lot better.
好
Good.
昨天你打完电♥话♥后
Michael had some kind of seizure last night
迈克尔貌似癫痫发作了
after you called.
他父亲有过麻烦 是吧
His father was troubled, wasn't he?
詹姆斯在小孩的时候也有那种状况
James had them too when he was a boy.
-差点杀了他 -什么事
- Almost killed him. - What was this?
在1983年左右吗
Was this around 1983?
他的父母都很绝望
His parents were desperate.
那时有一位女士帮过他
There was a woman who helped them.
一位女士
A woman?
她的
Was-
她的名字是露西吗
was her name Lucy?
露西·雷普利
Was it Lucy Ripley?
他说是"露西"
He said "Lucy." Yeah.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我想她可能是我的母亲
I-I think she might be my mother.
所以她帮过他
So she helped him?
他说她帮过他
He said that she helped him
控制他自己 直到他的问题解决
hold himself together till his problem passed.
我看见迈克尔昨天的样子
Then I saw Michael last night.
才知道他说的是什么情况
I had no idea he meant that literally.
你能帮他吗
Can you help him?
你会吗
Will you?
尽我所能
I can try.
这好像成了我的家族生意
Seems to be in the family business.
你一定是谢尔顿了
So you must be Sheldon.
我是谢尔顿
I am... Sheldon.
你是斯托妮
You're Stoney?
跟你想象的不一样吗
Not what you pictured?
不一样
No.
我就当做是赞美了
I'll take that as a compliment.
你是来给杜克赎条命的吗
So you're here to buy Duke another life?
经你这么一说 我倒有点反悔了
You make that sound like a bad idea.
我有个更好的提议
Well, I have a better one.
比方说
Like what?
我们分了这袋钱
Like we split what's in the bag,
杜克死了 我们都更好过
Duke dies, and we're all better off.
你的提议太有诱惑力了
You have no idea how tempting that sounds.
那好
Good.
就这么定了 然后你请我喝杯酒
Let's do that and then you can buy me a drink.
我接受
I accept.
我们分了这些钱 让杜克死
We'll split the cash. Duke dies.
还请我喝酒吗
Still buying me a drink?
当然
Absolutely.
有问题吗
Something wrong?
这些是假♥钞♥ 谢尔顿
Those bills are fake, Sheldon.
你觉得我会不认识自己的作品吗
You don't think I'd recognize my own work?
这个嘛
Well, it was, you know-
还是值得一试的
it was worth a try.
拜托
Okay, come on.
好吧
Alright.
不准动
Nobody move!
你们全都被捕了
You're all under arrest.
港湾警局特派探员
Special agent, Haven PD.
蹲下
Get down.
你好吗 斯托妮
How you doing, Stoney?
他不是真警♥察♥
He's not a real cop.
可我是
But I am.
走吧
Let's go.
把警徽给我
Oh, give me the badge.
港湾警局可没有特派探员
You know, Haven PD doesn't have special agents.
得了吧
Oh, come on now.
我刚才的做法够特别的吧
You can't tell me that wasn't special.
爸爸告诉我那很可能发生
My dad told me it might happen.
就像是某种疾病
It's like a sickness or something
我家里人都会得
people in our family get.
他怎么跟你说的
What did he tell you?
就像是所有东西...
Just that it's like being out of control...
都失控了
of everything.
你的身体会同时向上千个的方向运动
Like, your body's moving in a thousand directions at once.
是那种感觉吗
Is that what it felt like?
妈妈紧紧抱住我
Like, my mom holding on to me
只有这样才能让我不四分五裂
was the only thing that kept me here.
你之前对维拉 杰克或者其他人
All right. And have you ever felt like that before
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表