剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, so do you think that this whole car thing...
是意外吗
Do you think that's an accident?
这是我的初步调查结果
My preliminary findings.
所有伤口都符合
No injuries inconsistent with being inside...
真实的爆♥炸♥
a really raucous explosion.
就是这点让我很头痛
Which bothers me.
车怎么会无缘无故爆♥炸♥呢
I mean, cars don't just explode.
我知道通常我是那个
Okay, see, I know that I'm the one...
问题最多的人
that's usually asking all the questions,
可我就是没看出什么端倪呀
but I just... I don't see anything here.
如果你不介意的话
Well, I would like to ask around,
我想出去打听情况
if that's okay with you.
不 去吧 你随意 没关系
Yeah, no, go... feel free. That's fine.
我们可以跟她的同事谈一谈
We could talk to her co-workers.
谢谢你 茱莉亚
Thank you, Julia.
不客气
No big.
奥德丽 有空去酒吧喝一杯吧
Hey, Audrey, you want to grab a bar stool sometime?
和人龙混杂的怪异警局之外的人
It'd be kind of nice to talk to someone from outside...
偶尔聊聊天也是很不错的
this strange, little petri dish once in a while.
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
你想去拿点咖啡吗
Hey, do you want to get some coffee?
你可以去拿点
You could use some.
好吧
Okay.
我要黑咖啡就行 谢谢
Just black for me, thanks.
我是受够了那些花哨风味
I think I'm done with the fancy stuff.
太好了 为真材实"味"击掌
Great, high five for the real thing.
我请客
Hey, it's on me.
内森 很抱歉
Nathan, I'm sorry,
不过真没什么破绽
but there's just nothing here.
丝毫没有引爆装置的痕迹
There's no evidence of an explosive device.
没什么反常的情况
There's nothing that seems unnatural.
只是 有件事我还是很头痛
It's just... there's something that I don't like.
又来一个
Make that two things.
你每次见到我都这么"开心"
You always look so happy to see me.
奥德丽小姐 我们可以走了吗
Miss Audrey, shall we abscond?
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
我们本打算跟拍那张照片的人谈谈
We were gonna go talk to somebody about the photo.
我只是 我完全不记得了
I just... I totally forgot.
意思是我们不去了吗
D-does that mean that we're not doing this?
那也没关系 我也可以...
'Cause that's fine. I-I'm happy to...
这案子今晚看来是没进展了
None of this is going anywhere tonight.
我会留下来 在附近兜几圈
I'll stay, poke around a bit more.
-你去吧 -不 但你说得对
- You should go. - No, but you're right.
我们还可以问问其他人
There's still more people we can talk to.
我再打几个电♥话♥
I can make some phone calls.
帕克 你不用没日没夜地工作
Parker, you don't need to be on the clock 24-7.
去吧
Go.
内森·沃诺斯大发慈悲
Nathan Wuornos being magnanimous...
真是难能可贵啊
is a rare and beautiful...
求你了 带上他走吧
Please, take him and go.
好吧
All right.
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
我是在称赞你 好吗
I was giving you a compliment, okay?
我是说 那是合理称赞
I'm just saying, that was legitimate,
肺腑之言
from the heart.
-走吧 -好
-Come on. - Okay.
你怎么找到莫里斯·克兰的
Just how did you find Morris Crane?
我找遍了大半个新英格兰
I turned over half the rocks in New England...
想找到照片里的摄影师
to put a name on the photographer in the picture.
我想是我找的方向不同吧
I guess I just turned over different rocks.
是的
Yeah.
你觉得他还有其他相关照片吗
So you think this guy's got other pictures, huh?
照片里他可是拿着照相机呢
Well, he had a camera in the photo.
-希望如此吧 -你知道 佛曾曰过...
- Can only hope so. - Well, you know, Buddha says...
行了 打住
Hey, don't even start with me.
科罗拉多之子
你是说其他人都不记得了吗
You mean nobody else remembers?
该死 真是奇了怪了
Damn, that's strange. That's... that's strange.
的确很奇怪
That is strange.
我完全想不起来
I don't remember any of it.
为何要想起
Well, hell, why would you want to?
我想忘都忘不了
I can't forget it.
他们 他们从水里出来
They... they came out of the water,
一次三四个
three, four at a time.
是谁
Who did?
那些人手上长着...
The guys with the...
那种小东西
With the little things on their hands.
你是说爪子吗
You mean claws?
对 就像...就像龙虾
Yeah, like... Like a lobster.
他们互相掐来掐去
They were clicking back and forth at each other.
可能是某种语言
Some kind of language.
我听不懂他们说什么
I couldn't quite make out what they were saying.
疯子 撸管宅男一个
Crazy, table for one.
科罗拉多之子
-咱们走吧 -你拿着照相机
- Let's go. - You had a camera.
肯定拍到了一些东西
You must have gotten some film.
不 他们当着我的面把胶卷吃了
No, they ate it right in front of me,
那帮蓝色小混♥蛋♥
little blue bastards.
好的
Okay, all right.
谢谢 我们自己出去就好
You know what? We're gonna see ourselves out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的很高兴见到你
It was really good to meet you.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
忘拿外套了
Okay. I forgot the coat.
真是各种悲剧啊
It was all sort of depressing.
事实上 听起来蛮搞笑的
Actually, it sounds kind of funny.
曼宁的案子有进展吗
Did we get any progress on Manning?
我调取了她手♥机♥的通话记录
I pulled the log on her cell phone...
都是跟教师们的通话 没情况
Calls to and from teachers, no surprises.
随便吧
Whatever that is.
内森 你还好吗
Nathan, are you okay?
你最近越来越奇怪了
You've been acting odd, more than usual.
我很好
I'm all right.
明早见
See you in the morning.
好吧
All right.
喂
Hello?
今天我仔细看了看我的酒吧
So I'm looking around my restaurant today,
心想 "这真的是我吗"
thinking, "Is this really me?"...
然后我渐渐明白...
And then it dawns on me...
我认识位辅♥导♥老师
I know a guidance counselor,
她又是如此美丽动人
who happens to be kind of cute.
今天很糟糕 杜克
It's kind of a bad day, Duke.
抱歉 我已经听说了
Yeah, I'm sorry. I heard about that.
孤身一人只会让你更加沮丧
You know, bad days are seldom improved by being alone.
灰鸥酒吧 我等你
Meet me at the Gull.
我们可以喝一杯
We can have a drink.
对不起 下次吧 杜克
I'm sorry. Another time, Duke.
-晚安 拉维恩 -晚安 亲爱的
- Night, Laverne. - Good night, sweetie.
草莓达其利 是吧
A strawberry Daiquiri, huh?
我猜这东西在达尔富尔很少见吧
I bet those are pretty hard to come by in Darfur.
达尔富尔在非洲苏丹境内
我在丛林里喝的一些东西
Some of the stuff I've drunk out in the bush,
你一定想不到
you would not believe.
但当我回归文明社会后
But when I get anywhere near civilization,
我就无法抵抗美酒的诱惑
I can't resist a big froufrou mess like this.
我明白
Yeah, I can get that.
茱莉亚 虽然我不太了解埃莉诺
Julia, I didn't know Eleanor that well,
但她...
but she...
她很...
She was...
独特
Unique?
是的
Yeah.
我妈向来如此
Mom did it all her way.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表