剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
- Can I? - Mm-hmm.
没事的啦
Oh. Oh, it's okay.
好 那你有发现
All right, so have you seen anything-
你有发现过去的一周
Have you seen anything strange going on
港口附近发生了什么奇怪的事吗
around the harbor in the past week?
没有 而且那艘船不是我们的
No, but that boat isn't ours.
我第一眼看到就知道不是
I knew it the moment I saw it.
这艘船是卡姆登港口一周前报告失踪的
It was reported stolen about a week ago from the Camden Harbor.
也许捕虾工具也被扫荡了
Well, maybe the lobster gear's stolen too.
你能四处打听一下吗
Can you ask around?
本尼你行吗
Can you, Benny?
-你能打听吗 -我会打听的
- Can you ask? - I can do that.
好了 你能不能把宝宝还给她
Okay, just- can you give her her baby back
然后变身回警♥察♥
and turn into a cop again?
瞧这小懒腰伸的
Oh, stretchies.
需要帮助的话就打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you need any more help.
你以前见过这样的纹身吗
You ever seen a tattoo like this before?
-应该没见过 -我也没见过
- I can't say I have. - Yeah, me, either.
所以将这图案纹在他手臂上的人
So maybe whoever put it on his arm
或许能告诉我们这位无名死者是谁
can tell us who John Doe is.
-我去打电♥话♥问问 -好的
- I'll make some calls. - All right.
我直接去杜克的新酒吧看看
And I'll go ahead and check Duke's new place.
那有很多本地人
There's a lot of locals there
也许他们知道这个人是谁
that might be able to tell us who he is.
你要来吗
You want to come?
我觉得你一个人足够了
I think you can handle that.
你什么时候才能
Okay, when are you gonna get past
不再记恨杜克了呢
this whole "I hate Duke" thing?
知道吗 算了 你很对
You know what? Never mind. You're right.
干嘛还提这事呢
Why even talk about it?
现在你俩关系很和睦嘛
You know, it's going so well between you two.
你见过...
Have you-
打扰一下 你们见过这个人吗
Excuse me. Have you seen this guy?
你见过这个人吗 没有吗
Hey, have you seen this guy? No?
你呢 好吧
You? All right.
你们有没有
Hey, have you, um...
热烈庆祝重新开张
如果有人见过这个人
Okay, if any of you guys have seen this man
或者看到港口附近有什么可疑的事
or seen anything suspicious around the harbor...
听着 灰鸥酒吧的各位
Hey! People of the Grey Gull!
如果有人认识这个人
If any of you know this dude
并且能向我透露些信息
and you could come and tell me anything,
我就请他喝酒
you drink free.
请客一个月
For a month!
你可以休息一下了
Your work here is done.
给你
Here you go.
你想喝什么呢
So what are you drinking?
其实我不打算喝酒
I'm not drinking, actually.
奥德丽 这是我盛大的重开业派对
Audrey, it's my grand reopening party.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
我真不能喝
I really can't.
好吧 就一杯 很好
Okay, just one. That's good.
-现在是周五晚上 -是啊
- It is Friday night. - Mm-hmm.
没错 顺便说一句 这个真好喝
That's true, and this is really good, by the way.
-谢谢 -但我真的得去查问这一大帮人了
- Thank you. - But I really need to canvass the crowd.
要是我说这里没人认识你所说的死者
Would you relax if I told you that
能放松一会儿吗
nobody here knows your dead guy?
等等 你怎么知道的
Wait. How do you know that?
人们喜欢聊天 我喜欢听
People like to talk. I like to listen.
你在说什么
No, what are you talking about?
帕克警官 你现在该打卡下班了
Officer Parker, you need to clock out now.
好吧 这话从一个
Okay, well, coming from a man
从没工作过的人嘴里说出来
who's never worked a day in his life,
实在没什么意义
that doesn't really mean that much.
朋友之间可不是这样说话的哦
Oh, now, that's not how friends talk to each other.
此时此刻 我觉得
And I feel like, at this point,
我们 我们是朋友了
we're-we're friends.
作为你的朋友 我很担心你
And as your friend, I worry about you.
你只会工作
All you do is work.
有一天当你意识到你忘记了生活时
And it would be sad if you realized one day
你会感到悲哀的
that you forgot to live your life.
如果我一直饮食不健康
Yeah, well, if I keep eating this unhealthy,
我也不会有什么生活可以忘记了
I'm not gonna have a life to forget about.
你拿出一个晚上不工作
You quit working for just one night,
我就给你做一顿健康美味的晚餐
and I will cook you a healthy, delicious dinner.
那真好 但是
Oh, that is so sweet, but, uh...
下周五晚上 就在这
Next Friday night, right here.
你还会提前做计划吗
You plan something in advance?
不 那是不可能的
Yeah, no, that's not gonna happen.
我打赌你会比我提前取消约会
I betcha you cancel before I do.
不可能
Not a chance.
我现在就能听到电♥话♥响了
I can hear the phone call now:
"对不起 杜克 我不能赴约了
"Oh, sorry, Duke. I can't make it.
人类的未来需要我"
The future of mankind depends on me."
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
我的经验是
Okay, my experience is,
酒保知道的比所有人都多
the bartender knows more than everybody else.
这个人来过这里吗
So has this guy ever come through here?
没有 不好意思
No. Sorry.
好吧
Great.
我叫诺拉
I'm Nora.
我是奥德丽
Oh, Audrey.
听着 如果你有想起什么来
Hey, listen, if you think of anything,
给我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
just give me a call, all right?
当然
Sure.
那可真开胃啊
Now, that's appetizing.
乔·坎贝尔见一个游客爱一个
Joe Campbell never met a tourist he didn't like.
别忘了
Don't forget:
下周五晚上
next Friday night,
二人晚餐
dinner for two.
好啊 等着瞧
Yeah, we'll see.
奥德丽
Audrey.
人类的未来安然无恙
Mankind's future is safe and sound.
谢谢
Thank you.
恐怖客厅纹身店
这是我唯一还没询问过的地方了
This is the only place I haven't talked to.
还没人认出死者身上的纹身
No one else recognizes the tattoo on John Doe.
我跟碧翠斯聊过
I spoke to Beatrice.
她说一些捕虾渔民
She said a few lobster men
报告说他们丢了一些龙虾
reported lobsters missing from their traps.
等等 那么死者会是个龙虾贼吗
Wait. So John Doe could be a lobster thief?
偷猎者
Poacher.
对 偷猎者
Oh, poacher.
你去参加派对的时候
And while you were gone at your party,
我打电♥话♥给供应商店
I called supply shops
想把船上的那些工具与其买♥♥家联♥系♥起来
to tie the gear on the boat to the person who bought it.
-这主意不错呀 -是啊
- Ah, that's a good idea. - Yeah.
现在还没找到 但主意确实不错
No hits yet, but I thought it was a good idea.
要是我们能调查卡姆登港就更好了
It might be an even better idea if we open the search to Camden,
因为船是从那里偷来的
since the boat was stolen from there.
谢谢
Thank you.
恐怖客厅纹身店
你见过这个纹身吗
Have you seen this tattoo?
岂止见过 这是我设计的
Done more than seen it. I designed it.
你有给一个八♥九♥十岁的老人纹过这个吗
Did you ever tattoo this on a guy in his 80s or 90s?
没有 不然我会记得的
Nah, I'd remember that.
可能是有人窃取了你的设计
So maybe someone stole your design?
有可能
Could happen.
但那人不可能是年老的时候
But there's no way that guy got that tattoo
才纹上这个的
as an old man.
一旦皮肤开始老化
Once the skin begins to age,
就得根据皮肤的情况
you have to ink the person
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表