剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
What'd you do?
-没什么 -你拿走了芝士刀
- Nothing. - You took the cheese knife.
如果我拿了 为什么不告诉你
If I did, why wouldn't I tell you?
你反正总有你的理由
Who knows why you do half the things you do?
是吗
Really?
现在要讨论这个吗
Now, you want to have this conversation now?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
拜托 我们不要吵架了
Please...Let's not fight.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, mom.
我们应该告诉其他人
We should tell the others.
然后怎么办
And do what?
让他们抽签决定座位吗
Have them draw straws for a seat?
不是 我是说 里面的人都快疯了
No, I mean, everybody's going crazy back there.
没错 枪的事 我说了谎
Yeah! So I lied about having a gun.
起诉我呀
So sue me.
我做了个更好的决定
I made a call for the greater good.
一个艰难的抉择
A tough call.
总有一天 你会成熟起来
One day, you're gonna grow up,
会做同样的决定
you're gonna have to do the same thing.
你把我们困在了这块大石头上
You left us stranded on this rock.
总比放凶手到大♥陆♥要好吧
Better than letting a killer loose on the mainland.
离开这里是没得想了
Look, leaving this place is not really an option anymore.
总而言之 我们要杀了这个害人精
Basically, we either kill this son of a bitch,
就在此地 此时
right here, right now,
拼个你死我活
or it kills us.
懂了吗
Got it?
怎么样
Well?
没有
No.
真的 那里...没小艇 没木筏
Really, there's... no boat, no raft.
什么都没有 真的
No nothing, really.
只有...
Just a, uh...
一些破旧的灯笼和成堆的蟑螂
Some old lanterns. Couple thousand cockroaches.
还没我的阁楼之旅收获多呢
Little bitter luck on my trip to the attic.
你自己去了阁楼吗
You went to the attic by yourself?
我们不是说好待在一起吗
I thought we said to stay together.
内森
Nathan...
我找到了台收音机
I found a radio.
或许我能修好它
Maybe I can fix it.
并且 不 我不需要帮忙
And, no... I don't need any help.
那我们余下的人做什么
What can the rest of us do?
我们应该尽快找出死者
We should find the victim.
找出来就知道谁是变形人了
We'll know who the chameleon is if we find the body.
是啊 但房♥子这么大
Yeah, but a million places to hide a body
有无数的藏尸之处
in a house this size.
我们最好分组找
We better break up into teams.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
让这对难兄难弟留在这自娱自乐吧
So let's put the Hardy boys here with the bickersons.
你和她们一组吧 内森
Why don't you go with them, Nathan?
帕克 你跟我一组
Parker, you're with me.
好的 杜克呢
All right. Duke?
独行侠 谢谢
Party of one. Thanks.
我忙着呢
I have work to do.
要是带着它到处跑的话
And I can't exactly do it
我就没法修了
if I'm carrying the radio around with me.
好的 谢谢各位
All right, thanks, everybody.
在我待的孤儿院里流传着
Urban legend at my orphanage
一个都市传说 坏孩子会被关在墙里
used to say that bad kids would get shut up in the walls.
我们就曾经这样寻找坏孩子
So we used to do this to try to find 'em.
恍如隔世啊
Look how far I've come.
你为什么没跟内森组队
Hey, why didn't you pick Nathan for your team?
我觉得女士们需要些保护
Well, I thought the ladies needed a little protection.
还有跟你儿子说五分钟话
That, and you couldn't stand to talk to your son
都受不了吧
for more than five minutes?
好吧 也是原因之一
Well...Okay. That too.
他现在心情很不好
He's in a dark place right now, you know.
真的需要朋友
He could really use a friend.
那他就更不会和我说话了
All the more reason for him not to have to talk to me, then.
这里有情况
There's something here.
是的 这是块挡板
Yeah, this is... This is boarded up.
我觉得这可以直接拿掉
I think this lifts right out.
明白
Got it.
你知道这是什么吗
Oh, you know what that is?
这是个废弃的送菜升降机
That's an old dumbwaiter.
是的 我猜他们真的不再需要这些东西了
Yeah, I guess they really don't need those things anymore.
没关系 好眼力
Doesn't matter. Good find.
好样的 帕克
Nice job there, Parker.
你是在夸我吗
Wow, is that a compliment?
你觉得偶尔夸奖内森
You think it would, you know, kill you
会很难受是吗
to lay one of those on Nathan every once in a while?
麻烦又回来了
The troubles are back.
让内森感到亲切温暖
Getting all warm and fuzzy with Nathan
又没什么实质作用
is not exactly gonna do him any favors.
他真的很坚强
He's pretty tough.
要想独♥立♥处理这些麻烦
He's gonna have to be tough as nails
他必须坚韧如磐石
in order to deal with that on his own.
否则 他绝对吃不消
Otherwise, it'll eat him alive.
但那也代表你不能对他好点
Still, that doesn't mean you can't be friendly.
现在 友情 是个负担
Now, friendship, that's a burden.
我不想成为负担
I don't want to be a burden.
特别这一大堆麻烦
Especially I'm leaving a whole world of troubles
亟待他处理的情况下
he's gonna have to fix.
我们走吧
Let's go.
茱莉亚...
Julia...
你还好吗
You okay?
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
不想在这儿 就这样死掉
Not here. Not like this.
你不会死的 别再这样说了
You're not gonna die. Stop talking like that.
大家都在这儿呢
We're with you.
无意冒犯 妈妈
No offense, mom,
但我真没什么安全感
but that's not real comforting.
就我所知 此时此刻你可能是个
For all I know, right now you could be a hell beast
来自地狱第七层的野兽
from the seventh circle,
等我转过身
waiting for me to turn my back
你就撕掉我的脸 然后像面具似的
so you can rip off my face and wear it around town
戴着它 在镇里游荡
like a Halloween mask.
别激动
Take it easy.
我们在找一具死尸
We're looking for a dead body,
我们其中一人还是个怪物
and one of us is a monster.
为什么这些可怕的事情
I mean, why do the most awful, horrible things
老在这个被上帝遗弃的小镇上发生
keep happening in this god-forsaken town?
我就不该听你的话回到这里
I should never have let you convince me to come back.
你们没事吧
Hey, is everything okay?
我觉得我们应该交换队员
I think we should switch teams.
别跟我吵 好吗
Don't fight me, okay?
这会儿都还发号♥施令
Still she tells me what to do.
之前的事很抱歉
Sorry about before.
我有点慌了神
I kind of lost it.
情况紧急
It's an intense situation.
我现在觉得自己就是个极端女王
Here I thought I was the queen of extreme.
我离开小镇 想周游列国
You know, I left town wanting to walk the earth,
猎奇探险 学富五车再回来
have adventures, come back all knowing and wise.
以为那时候我就能跟我妈处好关系了
Figured dealing with my mom was a no-brainer at that point.
看来我还是回来早了
Guess I should have stayed away longer.
不是我想多管闲事
Not that it's any of my business or anything,
但远离家人 虽然容易些
but staying away, even though it's easier,
但同时你也错过了很多事
you miss out on a lot of stuff too.
这真奇怪
This is weird.
联邦调查局特工阻止狂犬病传播
这里有很多剪报
Here's all the newspaper clippings.
还有关于你的报道呢
Including one of you.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表