剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》
第一季第三集
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven.
联邦调查局 你是谁
FBI! Who are you?
港湾警局 你是谁
Haven PD! Who are you?
联邦调查局 你聋了吗
FBI. Are you deaf?
抱歉 你还好吗
Oh! I'm sorry. Are you all right?
没事 什么感觉都没有
It's all right. I didn't feel it.
你完全感觉不到疼痛吗
So you seriously can't feel pain?
对
No.
你就是杜克
You must be Duke.
我不和条子说话 哪怕是我喜欢的条子
I don't talk to cops, even cops that I like.
-我知道那张照片 -你知道
- I know that picture. - You do?
科罗拉多之子谋杀案
Colorado Kid murder.
-她长得很像你 -我知道
- She looks like you. - Yeah, I know.
我才在港湾待了一周而已
This isn't the first weird thing I've seen in Haven, Nathan,
可诡异的事情总是接二连三 内森
and I've only been here a week.
所以 你能否告诉我这是怎么回事
So just--can you tell me what's going on?
每个小镇都有些不可告人的秘密[衣橱里有骷髅]
Every town's got a few skeletons in the closet.
那这个诡异的衣橱可真够大的
Well, this is a big freakin' closet.
你父亲刚给我提供了个职位
Your father just offered me a job.
你怎么说
What'd you say?
我说我会再考虑考虑
I said that I would think it over.
也许倒是个好主意
Might be a good idea.
那些"麻烦" 你在担心它们会卷土重来吗
The troubles, you're afraid they're coming back?
没有
No.
它们已经回来了
They are back.
我担心他们这次不会离开
And I'm afraid they won't go away this time.
精神病院
你喜欢昨晚的电影吗
Did you enjoy the movie last night.
亲爱的 我刚把舱门修好
Hey, babe, um, I just fixed that hatch.
随想曲号♥就快能再次起航了
The Caprice is almost ready to get back out on that high seas.
或许有一天 我和你可以...
Maybe one day, you and me can--
可以开船去西尔岛 怎样
can motor out to Seal Island, huh?
-没关系 是我 -雷 还好吗
- It's me. It's me. - How you doing, Ray?
你累了
Tired.
我很好 我没事 谢谢
I'm good. I'm fine. Thanks.
坚持住
You hang in there, all right?
好了莉丽 我要回家了
Okay, Lilly, I'm gonna go home,
下周再来看你
but I'll see you next week.
准备好了吗 一 二...
Ready? And one, two...
-威廉今天早上怎样 -三
- How's William this morning? - Three.
还是像勒布朗·詹姆斯一样
Oh, he's a regular LeBron James today,
是不是啊 威廉
aren't you, William?
勒布朗·詹姆斯 NBA有史以来最为全能的球员之一
医生马上要来给病人服药了
The doc's gonna administer.
-来帮我准备午餐吧 -好的
- Help me with the lunches? - Yeah, okay.
今天是鸡肉沙拉
Mmm! Chicken salad today.
他们的伙食真不错 比我吃的好
Yeah, they eat well. Better than me.
是啊 他们必须要吃好
Yeah, they have to.
只有吃饱了才能减小胃肠反应
Need a full stomach to tolerate that medicine.
该死的
Damn it!
情况不妙
That's not good.
让我来帮你
Let me help you with that.
不
No!
你把一切都玷污了
You're contaminating everything!
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God!
你今早把那个爱猫女哄得不错啊
Nice work on the cat lady call this morning.
谁能料到我有对付
Who knew I had such talent
穿睡袍的醉女人的天分
with drunken women in housecoats?
反正我是没料到
Not me.
对了 那个愤怒的渔民大哥
Oh, and I did a pretty good job
我也处理得不错
with that angry fisherman dude.
你劝他穿上裤子后才不错
Once you got his pants on.
是啊 有裤子好办多了
Yeah, that helped.
地方警♥察♥的生活
Life of a local cop.
记住 我是暂借给你们的
Hey, remember, I'm on loan.
-你会留下来的 -你真的这么认为吗
- You'll stay. - Oh, you think so?
查出你母亲是否来过此处的最好方法
Best way to find out if your mother came through here
就是当个地方警♥察♥
is to be a local cop,
除非你打算放弃调查
unless you're ready to give that investigation up.
你知道我不会的
You know I'm not.
我只是以为在港湾
I just thought that when I was in Haven,
手上的案件会更...
the cases would be more...
"麻烦"
Troubling.
我懂
I get it.
那类案件很快就会有的
Well, we'll see more of that soon.
但是别低估了你处理
But, you know, don't underestimate
琐碎案件的才能
your skills with the small stuff.
才能
Skills?
地方警♥察♥一般不会
A local cop probably wouldn't
把那么多猫都放进一个盒子里
have put all the cats in the same box.
我只有一个盒子
I only had one box.
更何况它们的个头都不大
And anyways, they all fit.
下次留意一下周围吧
Next time, maybe just look around.
怎么 我错过什么了吗
Why, did I miss something?
尼尔森老师带的四年级学生
Mrs. Nelson's fourth grade class
都在学校里看着你
watching you from the school.
天啊 我给他们留下童年阴影了吗
Oh, God, do you think I scarred them?
他们应该是乐疯了才对
I think they laughed their fourth grade asses off.
内森 你在吗 亲爱的
Nathan, are you there, hon?
请讲吧 拉维恩
Go ahead, Laverne.
刚接到电♥话♥ 弗雷迪那边发生骚乱
Got a call about a disturbance at the Freddy.
我们现在就过去
We're on our way.
弗雷迪是什么
What's a Freddy?
默里·Q·弗里德柯森
精神病院
供餐好 药更好
你逗我呢
You're kidding me.
港湾居然有精神病院
Haven has a mental hospital?
我还以为你们都很"正常"呢
That's a grain of sand at the beach.
默里·Q·弗里德柯森是谁
Who's Murray Q. Frederikson?
受人尊敬的车商
A respected local car dealer,
直到有一天
till one day,
他宣称自己能像鱼一样在水中呼吸
he announced he could breathe like a fish
然后消失在海里了
and disappeared under the sea.
让我猜猜 是在"麻烦"时期吗
Let me guess. Was that during the troubles?
不是 他只是疯了
Nope. He was just crazy.
他妻子用他的房♥产创立了弗雷迪精神病院
His wife founded the Freddy with his estate.
谢天谢地你们来了
Thank God you're here!
-发生了什么 -我完全没头绪
- What's going on? - I have no idea.
我在厨房♥里 听到一声尖叫
I was in the kitchen. I heard screaming.
我就来到客厅
I went into the common room.
卢卡西医生的药都洒了
Dr. Lucassi's medicine was all over.
摩根在里面试图平静所有...
Morgan's in there trying to calm everyb--
拉维恩 弗雷迪精神病院需要支援和医疗人员
Laverne, we need backup and a medic at the Freddy now.
发生了什么 亲爱的
What's going on, hon?
病人们占领了疯人院
The patients have taken over the asylum.
-摩根 -医生们在哪里
- Morgan? - Where are the doctors?
-谁是负责人 -他是
- Who's in charge? - Him.
那位就是卢卡西医生
That's Dr. Lucassi.
精神病院
好了 一直往这走
Okay, come on, just keep coming this way.
他可不是无聊的家庭主妇
He's no bored housewife.
我们不能对医生开枪
We can't shoot the doctor.
不能
No.
又不能直接进去
And we can't go in that room.
所以...
So...
我们为何要偷偷接近他
why are we sneaking up on him?
因为港湾没有特警部队
Because Haven doesn't have a SWAT team.
只有一个叫你"亲爱的"的女调度员
It has a dispatch lady that calls you hon.
所以我们就按联邦调查局的规矩来
So we're following FBI protocol.
什么规矩
What's that?
口头吸引嫌犯注意 使其镇定 从而减轻伤害
Engage the suspect verbally, attenuate, and mitigate.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表