剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Enjoy.
我要去验证我的理论
I'm gonna go test my theory.
我马上回来 先什么也别吃
I'll be right back. Just don't-don't eat anything.
这是以前雇员的名单
Here's that list of old employees.
谢谢
Thanks.
你竟然把他请来了
I'm surprised you invited him here.
你知道他对这里很感兴趣吧
You know, he's interested in the place.
他让我哥哥把自己的那一半股份卖♥♥给他
Ah, he asked my brother to sell his half.
杰夫说我俩都不会这么做
Geoff said neither of us would do that.
我不得不说 比尔
I hate to say it, Bill,
你可能要再去核实一下
but you might want to double-check that.
我的推测非常棒 就是完全错了
So my theory was brilliant but completely wrong.
他用到了罗勒 但菜园里一点事都没有
He cooked with the basil, but the garden's fine.
真让人吃惊
Shocker.
你有没有跟约翰·罗伯特说你会考虑这事
Did you tell John Robert that you would consider?
声音小点 现在不适合在这说这事儿
Lower your voice, please. It's not the time or the place.
现在正是时候
I think it's exactly the time.
现在这场合不适合说这事儿
It's not the time or the place.
去做你擅长的去 接待客人去
Do what you do best- meet and greet.
那又是哪一出
What is that about?
比尔刚发觉约翰·罗伯特
I think Bill just found out
在杰夫的快速拨号♥单里
that Geoff's on John Robert's speed dial.
请注意一下
Attention, please.
我来敬一杯酒
A toast.
梦想成真需要耐心和努力
It takes patience and effort to make a dream come true.
但是一旦成真...
But once it does...
就总会有另一个梦想出现
you always seem to have another one.
为了梦想成真
To a dream come true.
说的好
Hear! Hear!
好好享用鲑鱼吧
Enjoy the salmon.
往下看
Look down.
防止新一轮袭击又失败了
So much for preventing the next attack.
别担心
Don't worry.
没事的 杰夫
It'll be fine, Geoff.
没事 怎么可能没事
Fine? It's not going to be fine.
简直就是场灾难
It's a disaster!
"天无绝人之路 吉蒂宝贝"
"It all works out, Kitty-Kat."
你不总这么说吗
isn't that what you always say?
该死的
Damn it!
够了 杰夫
That's enough, Geoff.
我为你赌上了我的全部
I put everything I have on the line for you,
来帮你实现你迫切追求的高端路线
help you push this high-end concept you want so badly,
结果你上的菜全是垃圾
and you serve garbage!
我失去的比你多得多
I've got much more to lose than you.
你知道我来这里帮你
Do you know the risk that I took with my reputation
可是赌上了我的名声吗
to even come here and help you?
来帮我
Help me?
还是把我出♥卖♥♥♥给约翰·罗伯特
Or sell me out to John Robert?
是啊 我真是傻透了来这里帮你
Yeah, I was an idiot to come here and help you.
你要是不欣赏我的努力 那么
And if you don't appreciate what I'm trying to do, then...
我 我很乐意这就走人
I-I'm happy to leave.
-很好 -你要去哪里
- Good. - Where you gonna go?
红鱼卟噜一直等着我去当主厨
I have a standing offer to chef at Red Fish Blue.
和贾斯汀一起吗
With Justine?
但是你说你不会回到她身边
But you said you'd never go back to her.
去给她打工
To work for her,
不是去和她在一起
not to be with her.
那把我也带上吧
Well, then take me with you.
凯特琳娜 你是这里最好的副厨
Katarina, you're the best sous around,
明白吗 但是你在纽约一天都混不下去
all right, but you wouldn't last a day in New York.
又要逃走吗 没有第二次机会了吗
Runnin' out again? No more second chances?
我已经用尽了
I'm all out of them.
把小刀拿走
Take the knife.
不 别走 杰夫 留下来吧
No, don't. Don't go, Geoff. Stay.
我不能老帮你解决问题
I can't keep bailing you out.
这次轮到你自己解决了
You're on your own this time.
别这样
Come on.
看来不是杰夫做菜有问题
Well, it wasn't Geoff's cooking.
我一直盯着食物
I was watching the food the whole time.
我想不明白
I don't get it.
是啊
Yeah.
我也想不明白
Neither do I.
我猜你可能想看看这个
Thought you'd want to see this.
发生了什么
What happened?
杰夫
Geoff.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你真以为我会伤害杰夫吗
Do you really think that I would hurt Geoff?
我不这么认为
No, I don't.
但我们要知道你看到了什么
We need to know what you saw.
他很晚的时候来我这了
He showed up here late.
还在为晚餐的事闷闷不乐
He was upset about what happened at the dinner.
他有怪罪谁吗
Did he blame anybody?
杰夫 他怪罪所有人
Geoff, he blamed everybody.
有特别怪罪谁吗
Anyone in particular?
没有
No.
我知道他看起来凶巴巴的
I know that he seemed like a monster,
但他不是这样的
but he wasn't.
厨房♥之外 他是个好人
Outside of the kitchen, he was a good guy.
昨晚他为什么来见你
Why'd he come to see you last night?
因为他很伤心 内森
Because he was upset, Nathan.
他需要有人和他聊聊
He needed somebody to talk to.
他告诉我他和弟弟的争吵
He told me about the fight he had with his brother.
他感觉像被困住了
He felt trapped.
那小刀又是怎么回事
So what was all this business with the knife?
当我还小的时候
When I was a kid,
我有一把弹丸枪
I had a pellet gun.
我们打了一只鸭子
We shot a duck.
后来 杰夫想把它煮了
Later, when Geoff tried to cook it,
鸭子跑掉了还拿翅膀拍我们
it escaped and came flapping at us.
把我们吓得半死
Scared the crap out of us.
比尔想用一把折叠小刀
Bill tried to put it out of its misery
让鸭子彻底解脱
with a pocket knife.
杰夫制止了他
Geoff stopped him.
说道 也许该给它第二次机会
Said, "Maybe it deserves a second chance."
而杰夫用那把折叠小刀给我们
Geoff used the pocket knife to make us
做了花生酱果冻三明治
peanut butter and jelly sandwiches instead.
从那时起 我们就会
Ever since then, we've been
给彼此第二次机会
giving each other second chances.
所以 餐厅才叫这个名字
Hence, the name of the restaurant.
这本该是他们的新生
It was meant to be a second chance for them.
于是你跟他谈了 然后...
So you talked. And...
我告诉他我会尽全力帮助他
I told him that I would help him in any way I could.
他说他不太舒服
He said he didn't feel well.
然后就走了
And he left.
我听到码头上传来声响
I heard a noise on the dock.
我没有
I didn't...
想到会出什么事
think anything of it.
我以为他绊倒了
I thought he tripped, all right?
我得再去找梅格和比尔谈谈
I think I'm gonna go talk to Meg and Bill again.
我要去找约翰·罗伯特
I'm gonna go find John Robert.
为什么找约翰·罗伯特
Why John Robert?
杰夫的最后一通电♥话♥打给了他
He was the last call made on Geoff's cell.
要知道杰夫讨厌水
You know, Geoff hated the water.
很讨厌
He did.
每次我们带他出海他都会吐
He got sick every time we took him out.
事实上我认为他煮鱼
In fact, I think he cooked fish
是为了向大海寻仇
as a revenge on the ocean.
他却死在了海里
And then he died in it.
真是耻辱啊
It's a shame.
如果当事人不是杰夫
Any other circumstance,
我一定会赞叹这种讽刺
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表