剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
or we won't make the cabin by nightfall.
他是个特殊的孩子 汉娜
He's a different kind of kid, Hannah.
和你以前一样
Just like you were.
对
Like I was.
感谢帮忙 谢了
Appreciate the help! Thanks!
你告诉鲍比为什么
Have you told Bobby why the Rev
牧师不再让他同住了吗
won't let him stay at his house?
老实说 我不知道怎么跟他说
Honestly, I don't know how to tell him.
他一直想讨好我父亲
He always tries to please my father.
所以他才选蝴蝶作为研究课题
That's why he chose butterflies for his science project.
等时机到了你再告诉他吧
You'll tell him when the time is right.
内森 很抱歉我当时弃你而去
Nathan, I'm sorry I let my father come between us.
没事 都是陈年往事了
No, it was a long time ago.
是啊
Yeah, it was.
但有时候我止不住想
But sometimes I can't help imagine
如果我当年不理他 而是跟你远走高飞
what my life might've been like if I ignored him
我现在的生活将会怎样
and let you take me away from here.
不靠你俩我们也能做得很好哦
We're doing fine here without you!
无论如何
Anyway...
我从没见过我父母
Yeah, I never knew my parents.
你想过他们吗
Do you ever think about them?
他们从没出现在
You know, there were graduations, proms,
毕业典礼或舞会之类的重要场合
things like that that they didn't, you know, show up for.
从某种程度上讲 你比我幸运
But in a way, you're luckier than me.
-因为我见过我的父母 -没错
- Because I knew my parents. - Yeah.
而且你还有一个新的家庭
And because your new family showed up.
凯尔医生让我把这些给你
So Dr. Carr gave me these for you.
-这是什么 -丙咪嗪
- What are these? - Imipramine.
能防止夜惊
It stops night terrors.
暂时会有些帮助
It should help for now.
暂时
For now.
医生说这药对成人无效
The doc says that it tends not to work on adults.
谢谢你 奥德丽
Oh. Well, thank you, Audrey.
你跟牧师谈过了吗
Yeah, so did you talk to the Reverend?
我们就像住在同一屋檐下的陌生人
It's like we're living like strangers in the same house.
-他连看都不看我 -我很遗憾
- He won't even look at me. - I'm sorry.
我俩在超♥市♥相遇 他挪开了视线
I saw him at the supermarket, and he looked the other way,
无动于衷地走开了
just kept moving.
但是 他小推车里
But, you know, his shopping cart
装满了一人份的速冻食品
was full of frozen dinners for one,
我猜他总有一天会吃厌的吧
and I figure that's bound to get old, right?
-是啊 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
大概十年前这里经历过一场洪水
Well, we had a flood here about ten years ago,
东西都有所移位
so things kind of got shifted around.
正如你所见
As you can see,
证据的胶带还封着
evidence tape's still on there.
这是原来的胶带
It's the original.
这是什么 开玩笑吗
What is this? A joke?
当然不是
Definitely not.
拍这张照片的摄影师呢
What about the photographer who took the picture?
科罗拉多之子被埋在哪儿了
Where's the Colorado Kid buried?
应该还有能够调查的线索啊
There are still leads that we could track down.
这案子非常久远了 帕克探员
It's a very old case, Agent Parker.
她可能是我的母亲
She might be my mother.
那就留下来 找到她
Well, then stay here and find her.
什么
What?
不如你来为我工作吧
Why don't you come work for me?
你天赋异禀
You know, you have a very rare talent.
大多数人都只愿意以他们
Most people just want to see things
喜闻乐见的方式看待事物
the way they want to see 'em,
而你则看清了事物的本质
whereas you see things the way they are.
我十分珍视这种本领
That is a skill that I value.
见鬼 这就是我们这儿亟需的技能
Hell, it's kind of a skill we desperately need around here.
我看出来了
Well, that keeps getting clearer.
这个小镇可能会因你而改变
So, you know, you could actually make kind of a difference here,
对你来说更重要的是
and, more importantly for you,
我也许能帮你
I could maybe help you
找到你一直苦苦追寻的答案
find some of the answers that you're looking for...
前提是你留下来
if you were to stay.
-我会好好考虑的 -好的
- I'll think about it. - Okay.
你父亲刚给我提供了个职位
Your father just offered me a job.
你怎么说
What'd you say?
我说我会再考虑考虑
I said that I would think it over.
也许倒是个好主意
Might be a good idea.
真的吗
Really?
为什么这样说
What makes you say that?
1983年二月 我七岁
February 1983. I was seven.
我到那座山上滑雪橇
I went sledding on that hill right over there.
撞到了一棵树上
I crashed into a tree,
但我没啥感觉 所以又跑到山上去
but I felt fine, so I ran back up the hill,
打算再滑一次
ready to go again,
但莉莎·波特克看了我一眼就吐了
and Lisa Bottke took one look at me and threw up.
我的外套上全是血
I had blood all over my coat
手臂上露出了一节骨头
and a bone sticking out of my arm,
但我毫无感觉
and I never felt a thing.
那一年不止发生了那一件事
Wasn't the only thing that happened that year.
我记不住多少了
Don't remember a lot of it,
人们总是风言风语
just people whispering,
孩子们退学了
kids pulled out of school.
就是那些"麻烦"吧
The troubles.
几年之后 我好了一些
Couple years later, I got better,
也再没听说过它们
and I stopped hearing about them.
你担心它们会卷土重来吗
And you're afraid they're coming back?
不
No.
它们已经回来了
They are back.
我担心他们这次不会离开
And I'm afraid they won't go away this time.
我应该会在这待一阵 看看情况如何
I might need to stick around for a while and see.
你确定吗
You sure you want to do that?
那张拍到
That crime picture
疑似我母亲的人的凶杀照片
with that woman that I think might be my mother,
就是在你说的
that was taken around the time
"麻烦"来袭时拍摄的
that you say the troubles started.
我认为这些事情都有关联
I think it's all connected.
我们会调查清楚的
I guess we're gonna find out.
想找点吃的吗
You want to grab something to eat?
煎饼如何
How about pancakes?
好啊 那就来点煎饼吧
Yeah, I could eat some pancakes.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表