剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Stop, okay? Just stop it!
他不应该死的
He wasn't supposed to die.
我为他做了那么多
After everything I did for him,
他却想抛弃我
he was just gonna leave me here
回到贾斯汀身边
and go back to Justine.
你知道他会过敏
You knew he was allergic.
对 但我只想让他生病
Yes, but I just wanted to make him sick.
我想 和那么多生病的人混在一起
I thought, with all the ill people,
没人会注意的
no one would notice.
我从没想杀他
I never meant to kill him.
我只想让他和我一样遭点罪
I just wanted to make him feel as bad as I did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没人应该拥有这些能力
No one should be able to do things like that.
他们没有能力
They can't.
在这里长大就是这点不好
That's the thing about growing up around here.
很容易就相信那些故事
People actually believe those tales.
"麻烦"只是故事罢了
The troubles are just stories
用来吓小孩子的
to scare kids around the campfire.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不能让她觉得港湾全是怪咖 对吧
Can't have her thinking Haven's full of freaks, can we?
那些是杰夫的个人物品吗
Are those Geoff's personal effects?
调查结束了 我们应该把它们给比尔
Bill should have them now that we're done.
没错
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
应该给他
Yeah, he should.
我不敢相信他还打算留下来
I cannot believe he was going to stay.
他回来取走了小刀
Yeah, he went back for the knife.
他还想给第二次机会吧
I guess he wasn't done giving second chances.
你真的觉得可以吗
You really think this'll work?
应该能行
Yeah. I think it might.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry about Geoff.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
怎么了 哥们
What's up, bro?
老办法
Same deal.
这次我来定价格
This time, I set the price.
好 我来买♥♥
All right, I'll buy.
多少钱
How much?
二十
20.
就这么点
That's it?
转让契约
新生餐厅地♥产♥买♥♥卖♥♥合同
新生吗
The Second Chance?
没有杰夫我就不想再开了
I don't want to run it without Geoff.
只能给我带来愤怒
Brings me nothing but anger.
而且 像我和帕克探员说的
And, like I talked about with Agent Parker,
压力不利于我消化
stress doesn't agree with my digestion.
我不能要你的餐厅 比尔
I can't take your restaurant, Bill.
拿去吧 杜克
Ah, go on, Duke.
你是我能找到最像家人的人了
That's as close to keeping it in the family as I can get.
你是仅剩的"第二次机会"了
You're the only second chancer left.
我不知道怎么说 我...
I don't know what to say. I...
你知道规矩的
Hey, you know the rules.
概不退换
There's no refunds.
而且 你可以做些合法生意
Besides, you could use a legitimate business.
既然你这么说的话
When you put it that way.
你真的觉得我能靠做木工来养家吗
You really think I can make a living at this woodworking?
说真的 我不在乎
Honestly, I don't care.
我只庆幸我丈夫回来了
I'm just glad to have my husband back.
你觉得如何
So what do you think?
算是入门了吧
It's a start.
对姓沃诺斯的人来说 这评价很高呢
Oh, that's high praise from a Wuornos.
看到你的车停在街上了
Saw your car parked on the street.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
然后呢
And?
你占了三个车位
You took up three spaces.
所以呢
So?
得慢慢来
It's gonna take time.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 要慢慢来
Yeah, it is.
话说 我在想
You know, I was thinking
也许这里有两个港湾
about how there are two different Havens.
有一个就在表面之下
There's the one that's right beneath the surface,
还有一个在其之下
and then there's the one right underneath that.
每个镇都这样
Sounds like every town.
别的镇可没这样的
It's definitely not like every town.
但是你 内森 你游走于两个港湾
But you, Nathan, you live in both Havens,
我觉得这很有帮助
and I think that we're gonna find that very useful.
可能吧
Might be.
现在你最好
This is one of those times
什么都不要说
where you need to say absolutely nothing.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表