剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
乔 乔·坎贝尔
Joe-Joe Campbell?
对 他的死法和无名死者一样
Yeah, he died the same way as John Doe.
我很久没有听到乔的消息了
Oh, I hadn't heard about Joe.
他就是个废物
He was a loser,
不过是个温柔的废物
but a gentle loser.
碧翠斯 我
Beatrice, I-
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不知道你还有客人
I didn't realize you had company.
-这是我的保姆 艾比 -你们好
- This is my nanny, Abby. - Hi.
终于找到帮手了
So you ended up finding some help?
我大老远从内布拉斯加过来
I came all the way out from Nebraska
就是为了照顾宝宝
to help out with the baby.
我和小碧家已是多年的老朋友了
I've been friends with Beattie's family for a long time.
艾比总能带来好运
Abby has been a blessing.
我不会随便找个人照顾本尼的
I wouldn't leave Benny with just anyone.
粉色婴儿毯
Pink blanket?
你这样会把小本尼弄糊涂的
You're gonna confuse little Benny here.
别人给的
Hand-me-downs.
没想到领养得这么突然
The adoption came through so quickly.
现在我知道该送你什么婴儿礼物了
Now I know what to get you for a baby gift.
说真的 你能别这样了吗 吓到我了
Okay, seriously, can you stop? You're freaking me out.
我是沃诺斯
Wuornos.
东西都装上车了 随时可以走
The car's loaded up. I'm ready whenever you are.
-你要去哪里吗 -产假
- Oh, are you going somewhere? - Maternity leave.
生活第一 工作第二 是吧
Life first, work second, right?
对 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
很高兴认识你 艾比
Hey, it was nice to meet you, Abby.
小碧 怎么了
Beattie, what is it?
他们知道海伦娜了
They know about Helena.
他们知道多少情况
How much do they know?
他们知道她来过港湾
They know she's been in Haven.
但他们不知道她将何时回来
But they don't know when she's coming back.
卡姆登的鱼饵店向两个年约30岁的男人
Bait shop in Camden sold the same supplies
出♥售♥过和无名死者的船上一模一样的工具
we found on John Doe's boat to two men in their 30s.
其中一人留着和无名死者一样的短发
One of 'em had short hair like John Doe.
店主认出他是菲尔·瑞泽尔
Store owner identified him as Phil Reiser.
太好了 他认出另一人了吗
Great. Did he ID the other guy?
没有 他只记得那个人中等身高
No, all he could say was, he was average height,
中等体型 开着一辆绿色小卡车
average build, drives a green pickup.
两人每周五都会光顾 总是用现金交易
The two of them come in every Friday, always pay cash.
你认为开绿卡车的家伙在他的同伙死后
You think green pickup guy is gonna stick to schedule
还会按计划行事吗
now that his partner's dead?
虽然不是明智之举
Wouldn't be the smartest play,
但他们特别订了一台新型舷外发动机
but they special ordered a new outboard engine.
提前付款 预计周五到货
Prepaid. Guy expects it in on Friday.
那台发动机多少钱
How much does an engine like that cost?
7500美元
$7,500.
这笔钱足以让人做傻事
Oh, that kind of money will make people do stupid things.
通常如此
Almost always.
看来我们周五得去趟卡姆登了
Looks like we're going to Camden on Friday.
好的
Yup.
蹲点过程中最令人讨厌的就是
This is the part I really hate about stakeouts
等得腿都不听使唤了
is when your legs stop working.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
嗨 杜克
Oh, hey, Duke.
今晚的菜单有烤虎虾
On the menu this evening is a grilled tiger shrimp
佐料是椰子汁
marinated in coconut.
今天早上刚到的货
Just came in this morning.
周五共进晚餐
Dinner Friday night, right.
虾 那可是我的最爱
Shrimp, that's- that's actually my favorite.
可别想着爽约 妹子
Oh, don't even think about canceling on me, woman.
我真的很抱歉
You know, I'm- I'm really sorry.
我想我不能赴约了
I don't think I'm gonna be able to go.
让我猜猜 你在工作
Let me guess: you are working.
对吧
Am I right?
可能吧
Maybe.
帕克
Parker.
好了 我要挂了
Okay, I got to go.
是啊 拯救世界要紧 帕克警官
Yeah, better go save the world, Officer Parker.
我说过我肯定会赢
I told you I'd win the bet.
拜托
Please,
别让我追你了
don't make me chase you.
詹姆斯·沃德尔因涉嫌偷盗车辆
James Wardel, wanted in connection
和偷猎而被通缉
with grand theft auto and poaching.
室友是菲尔·瑞泽尔
Roommates with Phil Reiser,
我们找到尸体时 船上有什么发现
who had what in his boat when we found him dead?
我认为是偷猎工具
I believe it was poaching gear.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然不知道
Yeah, of course you don't.
詹姆斯 跟我们说说这个女人
James what can you tell me about this woman?
你认识她
You know her.
海伦娜
Helena.
海伦娜什么
Helena...
我不知道她姓什么
I didn't get a last name.
周五晚上菲尔和她在一起
Phil was with her Friday night.
她很热情
She was intense.
菲尔是什么时候生病的
And when did Phil start getting sick?
周六
Saturday.
我们本打算出去...
We were supposed to go out...
捕鱼
fishing.
-偷猎 -偷猎
- Poaching. - Poaching.
但菲尔说他痛苦不堪
But Phil said he was too sore.
然后...
And then...
他就...
He got...
他就变老了
He got old.
就像他的生命被榨干了一样
I mean, it was like the life just drained right out of him.
你为什么不带他去医院
Why didn't you take him to the hospital?
我想去 但他还在被通缉
I wanted to, but he had outstanding warrants.
我把他放在船上 但我没杀他
I put him on the boat, but I didn't kill him.
是发生在卡姆登吗
This was in Camden?
是在港湾 不是卡姆登
Haven, not Camden.
我们在灰鸥酒吧前遇见海伦娜
We ran into Helena in front of the Gull.
那么前两个周五 海伦娜都在灰鸥
So Helena was at the Grey Gull the past two Fridays.
今天也是周五
And it's Friday.
我是不是来早了
Am I too early for dinner?
来得正是时候
Right on time.
女士们好
Ladies.
杜克
Duke.
需要我帮忙吗
Help you with anything?
不用 艾比和我正在找一位朋友
No, Abby and I are just looking for a friend.
再见
Cheers.
昨晚没人在灰鸥看见海伦娜
No one saw Helena at the Gull last night.
也许海伦娜是个渔妇
Well, maybe Helena's a fisherman
专杀偷猎者
out to kill poachers.
来电 杜克
-别当真 -是啊
- Never mind. - Yeah.
一个专杀偷猎者的火♥辣♥渔妇
A smokin'-hot, poacher-killing fisherman.
我说了别当真
I said never mind.
好吧 我们所有的线索
All right, every connection we have
都指向这个港口
comes back to this harbor.
两个遇害者唯一的相似点就是
And the only similarity between the two victims
他们的工作和
is their jobs and-
他们遇见的海伦娜地方
where they met Helena
还有他们的死法
and how they died.
好的 我们需要查查州政♥府♥的案例记录
Okay, we need to check state records
看有没有类似的死亡案件
just to see if there's any similar deaths.
我找到了点资料
Got somethin'.
验尸报告提到在德里有一起相似的案件
Coroner's report has a similar case in Derry.
一名40岁的男性被报告失踪
A 40-year-old man was reported missing.
他三天后死亡 死时已是老人
He died three days later as an old man.
我们怎么遗漏了这个案子
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表