剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
We were invited.
戴夫...
Dave...
是沃恩打给我的
He called me. Vaughn.
说太久没聚聚了
Said it had been too long.
他还听说了有关"麻烦"的事
Said he'd heard about all the troubles in town,
以及新来的联邦调查局探员
about the new FBI Agent,
他问我们想不想...
and he wondered if we...
想不想来他家聚聚
We'd like to come over for a visit.
然后我接到了埃莉诺的电♥话♥
And then Eleanor called.
你确实打了
You did.
你说想找个地方
You called and you said you were looking for a place
给奥德丽开生日派对
to throw Audrey a party.
我以为这是命运的安排
I just thought it was fate!
你在怪我吗 我只是在找...
You're trying to blame me? I was looking for...
各位...
Everybody...
那我有什么办法嘛
What was I supposed to do?
好了 大家静一静
Okay, everybody quiet.
能不能就在心里默默地想
Please, can we use our inside voices?
我们应该联♥系♥大♥陆♥那边
We should probably call the mainland.
让他们知道发生了什么
Let 'em know what's happening.
真是个好主意
Yeah, good luck with that.
下船后手♥机♥就没信♥号♥♥
I haven't gotten a signal since we got on the boat.
固定电♥话♥也拨不出去 我试过
The land line's down too. I checked.
或许被暴风雨刮坏了
Probably the storm knocked it out.
-也许是变形人干的 -是啊
- Or the chameleon thing. - Yep.
但沃恩本来要给我们叫船...
But Vaughn was gonna call a boat for us when we were...
看来是指望不上了
Well, I guess that isn't gonna happen.
附近有个船库
Well, now, there's a boathouse down by the water.
或许能弄个小艇回大♥陆♥
Maybe there's a dinghy we can take back to the mainland.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
谁都不许乘船回大♥陆♥
No one's taking any boat back to any mainland.
直到确认变形人
Not until we're absolutely sure
死亡
this chameleon is dead.
你要阻止我吗 说胡话的老头儿
So, what, are you gonna stop me, old man raver?
或许你把我留这里就是想吃了我
Maybe you just want to keep me here so that you can eat me
控制我的身体吧
and take over my body.
我绝不会
I'm not taking any chances
让这个杀手有机会上大♥陆♥
letting this killer loose on the mainland.
你想翻脸单挑吗 瑜伽仔
Now, if you want to throw down there, yoga mat,
随时奉陪
you just feel free.
我咳声嗽 你都要抖三抖
I've coughed up tougher than you.
我想给查克·诺里斯二世
Hey, if I may interrupt the Chuck Norris revival
查克·诺里斯 空手道世界冠郡 美国动作片演员
一点小建议...
with some logic...
为啥不直接去船库
Why don't we just go down to the boathouse
然后再想办法
and then decide what to do.
内森 怎么样
Nathan?
警长 你说呢
Chief?
你带武器了吗
Are you armed?
因为她带了
'Cause she is.
她一直让大家镇定 说些有的没的
I mean, she's all "Be cool". And whatnot.
可她有把枪呀
She's got a gun.
怎么确定她不是那个东西
How do we know she's not the thingamabob?
我才不是那玩意儿呢
I am not the thingamabob.
随便问我什么都行
Ask me anything, all right?
我的初吻
What...The first boy that I kissed
在18岁
was when I was 18.
我最喜欢的歌♥手是雷·查尔斯
My favorite singer is Ray Charles.
雷·查尔斯 节奏布鲁斯音乐的开创人
雷·查尔斯是吗
Ray Charles?
好吧 不是他
Okay, fine. I lied.
是贾斯汀·汀布莱克
It's Justin Timberlake.
我的中间名是普鲁登斯
And my middle name is Prudence,
登记身份证时自己加的
self-inflicted on my confirmation.
好了吧
So we good now?
这些可能是真的
Well, that may all be true,
但...
but...
我们还不太了解你 所以难以判断
We don't know you well enough to know.
一
One.
二
Two.
你们只知道我有一把枪
That's one more than you knew that I had,
要我是坏人的话我会把第二把藏起来
and one I could have kept if I was a bad guy.
为何不...
How's about...
小枪给你
A little gun for you.
小弹夹给你
And a little gun clip for you.
大的旧手♥枪♥给你
And big ol' gun, you know, for you.
大弹夹...
And big clip for...
不够人手一件
Not really enough to go around.
还有谁有吗
Anybody else?
如果另两位条子都没带枪
I'd certainly feel better
我心里会好受许多
if the other two badges weren't packing.
我啥都没武装
I got nothin'.
武器在我楼上的包里
Service weapon is up in my bag.
想要的话 请便
Feel free to take it.
你呢 警长
What about you, chief?
枪...我是来参加派对的
A gun... I was coming to a party.
看 什么都没有
Look, there's nothing.
好了 还有谁有吗
All right, then. Anybody else?
一次
Going once.
两次
Going twice.
好了 立刻去船库
Okay, boathouse, ASAP.
好的
Okay.
-你去那头 -好的
- You get that side? - Yep.
我不确定我...
I'm not sure I...
先把它松开 然后再拉
Just give it some slack, then pull.
谢谢
Thank you.
也感谢你在旅馆帮我
Thanks for help at the hotel too.
什么
What?
我想让大家平静下来
Well, I was trying to calm everybody down,
你很支持我 谢谢
and you backed me up... Thank you.
搭档嘛 应该的
What partners do.
很不爽
It sucks.
你之前问关于杰斯的事
You know, you were asking about Jess before.
我很不爽
It sucks.
但感谢你关心我
But I appreciate you asking.
朋友嘛 应该的
Yeah, that's what friends do.
我找到了这个...
Found this, uh...
在外面的旧储藏室里
In the old storage trunk out there.
把它晾干了
You know, once that dries out,
应该还能用
it should work pretty fine.
看来有重大发现嘛
Looks like somebody hit pay dirt in here.
是啊 来看看是什么
Yeah, well, let's find out.
好的
All right.
找到一艘船 现在怎么办
Looks like we found a boat. Now what?
我觉得是警长
It's the chief.
你想嘛
Think about it.
如果你是变形人
If you're the chameleon,
你肯定会选个有权势的嘛
you take the one with power.
就是那种位高权重的人
The one that everybody listens to.
那种孤傲离群的人
The one with no social skills.
不 我会选内森
No, I... I take Nathan.
说话有分量 人缘又好
People listen to him. People like him.
没错 内森是个不错的选择
Yeah. Nathan's a good choice.
但重点是 肯定不会选我
But the point is, I wouldn't take me.
当然不会
Of course not.
干嘛要选老头儿
Why take an old man
这里大把年轻人呢
when there's so many other choices?
我就不会
I wouldn't.
我也不会
Me, neither.
脱因咖啡来了
Decaf!
你们要喝点吧
Look like you could use some.
你干什么呢
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表