剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
I would have appreciated the irony.
昨晚的开业典礼可真盛大 对吧
It's one hell of a grand opening, huh?
他们肯定永生难忘 这点是肯定的
They'll never forget it, that's for sure.
顺便提一下 你昨晚穿那裙子真不错
By the way, you looked nice in that dress last night.
又来了 "不错"
There it is again, "Nice."
我是说好看
I meant nice.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
能看到帕克警官探员的
It's just nice to see another side
另一面感觉很好
of Officer-Agent Parker.
我很确定你把我从水里捞上来
I am pretty sure you saw every single side of me
进而咱俩认识的那天
the day we met
你就把我的每一面都看过了
when you fished me out of the water.
真可惜你是个警♥察♥
It's a shame you're a cop.
哪里可惜了
And why is that?
我一般不跟警♥察♥打交道
I don't usually socialize with cops.
你有没有想过这是由警♥察♥选择的
Did it ever occur to you that that might be their choice?
没想过
No.
我知道这样也于事无补
Hey, I know it's not gonna fix anything,
不过我会查出你朋友到底出了什么事
but I'm gonna figure out what happened to your friend.
我知道你会的
I know you will...
帕克警官探员
Officer-Agent Parker.
你认为是我杀了他吗
You think I killed him?
他给你打完电♥话♥就死了
He called you, and then he died.
你想把他挖走
You wanted to buy him out.
那座楼我不想要了 行吗
I-I don't want that building anymore, okay?
他把那个好地角给毁了
He-he destroyed the energy of the place.
你这么跟杰夫说的吗
You told that to Geoff?
我洗胃之后
From my hospital bed,
在病床上跟他说的
after I had my stomach pumped.
我收回我的出价
I-I withdrew my offer.
老天啊 我再也不吃鱼了
Oh, God, I will never eat fish again.
除了龙虾仔
Except for Lobster pups.
我真不该吃那些鱼
Why would I eat those?
比尔去准备守丧仪式了
Bill's gone to set up for the wake.
事情太突然了
It's too soon,
但还是要按麦克肖家族的方式来
but it's the McShaw way.
昨晚他们好像特别生对方的气
They seemed pretty angry with each other last night.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
比尔也没有
Neither did Bill.
我们整晚都在一起
We were together all night.
你知道为什么是我给
Do you know why I'm staining
给这件手工品染色而不是比尔吗
this piece instead of Bill?
因为餐厅让他忙得
Because the restaurant never leaves him
没有属于自己的时间
any time for himself.
我一直期待 或许
I've been hoping, somehow,
他能找到解脱自己的方法
he'd find a way to get free,
我猜如果我们破产了 他就解脱了
and when we go under, I guess he will be.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
那是比尔最爱的减压食物
That's Bill's favorite stress food.
他昨天在这里干活
He was working here yesterday.
这个他还有吗
Does he have more of these?
在那里边
In there.
那是什么
Oh, what is that?
漏掉的环节
The missing piece.
这些龙虾从哪来的
Where are these lobsters from?
隐秘海湾
Hidden Cove.
我在为守丧仪式做龙虾沙拉
I'm making some lobster salad for the wake.
杰夫一直都不喜欢我的烹饪配方
Geoff never liked my recipe,
说缺乏想象力
thought it was pedestrian.
吃一口沙拉
Take a bite of it.
请你吃一口
Please.
你想证明什么
What's this supposed to prove?
你再吃一口
Just-just take one more bite,
我就离开这儿
and I'm gone.
你杀了你哥哥
You killed your brother.
你恨他
You hated him.
什么 我没有
What? No.
你杀了他
You killed him.
-就承认吧 -不 我没有
- Just admit it! - No, I didn't.
-你就承认吧 -你开什么玩笑
- No, just admit it. - Are you kidding me?
-帕克探员 -不 我没有
- Agent Parker - No, I didn't!
-你讨厌被困在这儿 -开什么玩笑
- You hated being stuck here. - Are you kidding me?
所以你杀了他
So you killed him!
他是我哥哥 我不会伤害他
He was my brother, and I wouldn't hurt him!
你感到不安的时候
When you get upset,
你吃的东西就会变成那样
what you eat turns out like that.
你和杰夫吃了一样的鲑鱼
You ate the same salmon Geoff did.
天啊 杰夫
Oh, God, Geoff...
是因我而死的
died 'cause of me.
杰夫的验尸报告出来了
Geoff's autopsy results are in.
他胃里没有鲑鱼
There was no salmon in his stomach,
只有一点糕点
just some kind of pastry.
你是说不是我杀了他吗
You mean I didn't kill him?
警方把它归为意外事故
They're ruling it an accident.
他掉进海里淹死了
He fell into the water and drowned.
他当时是过敏性休克
He was in anaphylactic shock,
他对芝麻油产生了剧烈的过敏反应
some massive allergic reaction to sesame oil.
可是杰夫
But Geoff...
从来不吃不明成分的食物
never ate anything without knowing what was in it.
也许这不是个意外
Maybe it wasn't an accident.
你怎么样 凯特琳娜
How you holding up, Katarina?
失去他我很迷茫
I feel lost without him.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, I'm sure you do.
你们俩关系很好 对吧
You two were close, weren't you?
对
Yeah.
我以为我们会一直在一起
I thought we were going places together.
但现在你要一个人坐牢了
Instead you're gonna be going to prison alone.
真悲惨
That's kind of sad.
什么
What?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你当然明白
Sure, you do.
你知道杰夫对芝麻油过敏
You knew that Geoff was allergic to sesame oil.
所以你就在糕点里滴了点
So you drizzled some on a pastry,
然后用山核桃盖住了味道
and the pecans hid the flavor.
-我没有... -所以呢
- No, I- - So what?
他到了之后
He came over.
你就说服他尝一些
You talked him into tasting some.
你没有证据
You can't prove any of this.
如果你招认的话她就不用证据了
She doesn't have to if you confess.
你知道有意思的是什么吗
You know what the funny thing is?
我们之前还以为是比尔杀了杰夫呢
Is that we thought Bill killed Geoff for a while.
但后来我们想到只能是你
But then we realized it had to be you.
你是在这里长大的 凯特琳娜
You grew up here, Katarina.
我也是
So did I.
你听说过"麻烦"的故事
You've heard stories about the troubles.
那只是故事罢了
Those are just stories.
真的吗
Are they?
你知道为什么食物一直腐烂吗
You know why the food kept going bad?
因为比尔
It was Bill.
他对这里非常不满
He was so angry about things here,
只要一吃东西 就会让食物腐烂
when he ate, it poisoned the food.
你们都疯了
You people are crazy.
是吗
You think so?
那你不会介意比尔
Then you won't mind if Bill
把你吃了一半的三明治吃完吧
finishes the sandwich you were eating.
别担心 他还没杀人
Don't worry about it. He hasn't killed anybody yet.
除了一些鸽子
Except some pigeons.
还有奶牛 但那都是意外
And the cows, but, I mean, that was an accident.
不免让人好奇如果他认真起来
Makes you wonder what would happen
会怎样
if he was trying.
住手 好吗 别吃了
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表