剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
找不到莉丽和雷
No word on Lilly or Ray.
我们得去找随想曲号♥
I guess we got to go find the Caprice.
我知道那艘船在哪
I know where the boat is.
好极了 在哪
Great. Where?
我带你们去
I'll take you to her.
不行 就我们俩
No. It's just us.
好吧 那算了
Okay, forget it.
杜克 如果你明知道在哪却不说
Hey, Duke, if you know and you don't tell us,
我们可以把你关起来
we could throw you in jail.
你们不能这么做
No, you can't.
而且说实话 我已经受够这些威胁了
And, frankly, I'm getting a little sick of the threat.
刚刚一名警♥察♥还袭击了我...
Considering that a police officer just attacked me...
科洛科尔先生
Mr. Crocker?
我建议您递交申诉并提出指控
I encourage you to file a complaint and press charges.
这不是我的风格 内森
Not my style, Nathan.
你为什么想跟着来
Why exactly do you want to come?
我是个好公民
'Cause I'm a good citizen.
我还想知道这里到底出了什么事
And I want to know what the hell's going on around here.
船头基本上弄好了
Okay, that should get that head working,
起码能撑到我们离开这儿
at least until we get out of here.
该死
Damn.
坚持住 宝贝 坚持住
Hang in there, babe. Hang in there.
我马上让你好起来
I'll get you out in a jiff.
太好了
There you are.
雷
Hey, Ray.
是你
It's you.
不要
No!
不不不 我要去
No, no, no, no. I'm coming.
不行 说好了你要按我们说的做
No, the deal was, you have to do exactly what we say.
而我要你待在这
And I'm saying stay here.
斯卡普酒吧里的人
And the people from the Scupper
和你同时恢复正常
got better at exactly the same time you did.
所以一起听到雷音乐的人
So people who hear Ray together
受影响的时间也相同
are affected for the same duration.
对 但是你失常了两小时
Yeah, but you were gone for two hours,
而弗雷迪精神病院的人失常了四小时
and the people from the Freddy were gone for four.
为什么时间变短了
So what makes it shorter?
应该问 为什么时间变长了
No, the better question is, what makes it longer?
好吧 现在我真希望港湾有个特种部队
Okay, now I wish Haven had a SWAT team.
蹲下 蹲下 蹲下 蹲下
Down. Down. Down! Down.
怎么回事
So what happened?
卢卡西挟持了雷 把他塞进了车里
Lucassi overpowered Ray, threw him in the car,
还说什么要把他带回去
and said something about getting him back.
我们叫你之前 你在这看着她
Okay, you keep her here until we call you.
你太把好公民那句话当真了
Okay, you're taking this good citizen thing way too literally!
我们就待在这 好吗
We're staying here, okay?
莉丽确定卢卡西来这了吗
Lilly's sure Lucassi came here?
不然还能去哪
Where else would he go?
他知道了雷的能力
Since he knows what Ray can do.
内森 卢卡西想帮助他的病人
Nathan, Lucassi wants to help his patients
非常想
more than anything.
他是个好医生
He's a good doctor.
但现在 他比野老鼠还疯
And, presently, crazier than an outhouse rat.
好吧 你说的也是
Yeah, well, then there's that.
-其实 也许这能行得通 -什么
- You know, it might work. - What?
医生用雷来帮助病人
The doctor using Ray to help his patients--
前提是他能控制他 保证安全
I mean, if he can manage him, keep him safe.
这个前提太不切实际
That's a big if.
现在医生自己都疯了
Take it from a guy who caught the funk.
也是
You're right.
我们遇上麻烦了
We might have a problem.
住手
Stop.
没用的
This is sterile.
好吧 你先...
Okay. Okay. Just...
医生
Doctor?
别这样
Don't do this.
你认识到这个人的能力了吗
Do you realize what this man can do?
我知道
Yes, yes.
我需要他的大脑
I need his brain.
这 这
This--this--this--
这将开启崭新的世界
this is a whole new world.
没错 我们需要了解他
You're right. We do need to understand him.
如果可能的话
If we can.
如果可能的话
If we can.
我研究大脑二十年
Been exploring the brain for 20 years.
二十年啊 一直在研究
20 years, been exploring the brain.
我们可以 可以免除家人们
We can spare--we can spare the families the pain
眼睁睁失去爱人的痛苦
of watching their loved ones fade away to a--
你越来越熟练了
You're getting good at that.
之前用在你身上收效很好
Electricity, it did--did wonders on you.
雷 我要变回去了
Ray, I'm changing back.
我需要一件乐器
I need a musical instrument.
不 不要再有音乐了
No! No music.
丽
Lil.
不行
No.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why? - Why?
刚刚有个人绑着你还要切开你的脑袋
You were tied up, with a guy about to open your head.
我不能让你拿自己和别人的性命冒险
I can't have you risking your life, other people's lives.
代价太大了
It's too much.
我们找一个小木屋
We can get a cabin.
太冒险了
It's all too risky.
不不 亲爱的
No, no, no. Baby.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
发誓
Promise.
答应我
Promise me.
我已决定
Now I'm decided
我要做的事
what I'm gonna do
不再否认
after denying
经历的苦痛
what you put me through
我用一生等待
I've waited a lifetime
一个如果 如果
For maybe, maybe
如果 如果 如果 如果
Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe
如果 如果
Maybe, maybe
如果 如果 一个机会
Maybe, maybe, maybe a chance.
什么时候开始的
When did it all start?
我不知道
I don't know.
莉丽生病后 我就再没弹奏过任何乐器
I stopped playing everything when Lilly got sick.
没有心情
Didn't have it in me.
在弗雷迪精神病院那次是我很久以来第一次弹奏
Freddy was the first time I played in forever.
以前不会那样
Didn't used to be that way.
那艘船是你祖父的吗
So is that your grandfather's boat?
对
Yeah.
他乘那艘船而来
He came here on it.
其实 他以前总是告诫我要远离音乐
You know, he always told me to stay away from music.
我觉得
I think--
他可能知道
I think he knew.
我还以为他只是不喜欢摇滚
I just thought he hated rock and roll.
医生 如果将他们安置于
Doctor, if the goal is
偏僻的精神病院是为了安全起见
safety through solitude,
那把他们置于一艘海上小船
wouldn't a small boat on the ocean
是否在可承受风险范围之内
be an acceptable risk?
是的
Yes.
医生 雷很特别
Okay, Doctor, Ray is special--
我清楚麦克布林先生的情况
I'm aware of Mr. McBreen's condition.
你说得对 他确实特别
And you're right. He is special.
对 但他也是个想跟妻子在一起的普通男人
Yeah, but he's also just a man who wants to be with his wife.
所以 让他们到船上生活
So if we just let them go on the boat,
也许才是正确的选择
maybe that's the right thing to do.
也许那才是他该去的地方
Maybe that's where he should be,
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表