剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
How did we miss that?
这是1954年的案子
Case is from 1954.
好吧 那我感觉好多了
Ah, okay, well, that makes me feel better.
有什么嫌疑人吗
Do we have any suspects?
怎么会有嫌疑人
Why would there be any suspects?
他是老死的
He died of old age.
有道理
Point taken.
但是 有一个叫
But a woman named
亚莉桑德拉·莱德纳的女人发现的尸体
Alexandra Leidner found the body.
来电 杜克
虽然机会很渺茫 但是
Well, this might be a long shot, but...
也许她知道一些事情
maybe she knows something.
她还在世吗
Is she still alive?
不在了
No.
亚莉桑德拉·莱德纳 生于1925年
Alexandra Leidner, born 1925.
1954年死于难产
Died during childbirth in 1954,
就在德里的那个男人死后一周
one week after the death of the man in Derry.
真是太巧了
Big coincidence.
是啊
Yeah.
来电 杜克
杜克不喜欢被人放鸽子
Duke does not like to be canceled on.
喂
Hello?
好的 我们马上就到
Yeah. Yeah, we'll be right there.
海伦娜周五在灰鸥
Helena was at the Grey Gull on Friday.
-什么 -她只是没有进去
- What? - She just never made it inside.
我不得不说
I got to tell you,
你们的应急反应真是有待提高
your emergency response time leaves something to be desired.
该死
Crap.
我快要死了 是不是
I'm gonna die, aren't I?
杜克 我没有如约和你共进晚餐
Duke, when I couldn't make our dinner,
你遇到了别的女人 是不是
you met up with somebody else, didn't you?
奥德丽 这种情形下你还把工作放首位
Audrey, if you want to put work first in this situation,
我 我没意见
I'm-I'm fine with that.
你和海伦娜上♥床♥了吗
Helena. Did you sleep with her?
这有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
其中原因一言难尽
All right, there's just no easy way to say this.
这个女人每周五晚和男人上♥床♥
This woman has been sleeping with men every Friday night
并且不知何故
and somehow...
使他们变老
aging them.
直到死
To death.
我还以为我碰上大♥麻♥烦了呢
And here I thought I was in real trouble.
对不起 但你真的麻烦大了
I'm sorry. You are.
我们能让它停下来吗
Can we stop this?
不管是什么
Whatever this is.
我们得找到海伦娜
We need to find Helena,
所以现在把你对她的了解都告诉我吧
so you can start by telling me everything you know about her.
都得说吗
Everything?
挑重点说
Broad strokes.
她在灰鸥外面找到我
She found me outside the Gull.
我邀请她共进晚餐
I invited her to dinner after...
既然某人放了我鸽子
somebody stood me up.
但她脑子里只想着一件事
But she only had one thing on her mind.
我的基本原则是 我不会
And as a general rule, I don't...
拒绝一名美丽又充满欲望的女人
turn down beautiful women with an appetite.
你就那样带她回家了
You went home with her, just like that?
不 内森 我先在自习室给她传字条
No, Nathan, first I passed her a note in study hall.
事实是
Look, the truth is,
虽然无论如何我应该也会接受
I probably would have said yes anyways.
但和海伦娜在一起时
But with Helena,
我就失去了控制
I had no control.
我解释不了那种感觉
I can't explain it.
就像被她催眠了似的
It's like she hypnotized me.
我们得把他送去医院
We need to get him to the hospital.
好主意 内森
Great idea, Nathan.
医院里哪个科室能治"被女人吸走生命"的病
Which department handles life-draining women?
所以啊
Exactly.
我不去医院
I'm not going to a hospital.
这件怪事
You know, this little quandary
贴满了"不正常"的标签
has "Freak factor" written all over it,
所以我想我会跟你和史酷比
so I think I'm gonna stick with you and...
待在一起
Scooby here.
海伦娜有提到任何关于
Did Helena say anything that might tell us
她的身份与来历的信息吗
who she is or where she's from?
我们没有说几句话
We didn't do a whole lot of talking.
你还记得醒来之后有发生什么事吗
Okay, is there anything from waking up that you remember?
她已经走了
She was gone.
你有看到任何
Did you see anything
不正常的人或事吗
or anyone out of the ordinary?
昨晚 今天早上
Last night, this morning,
在码头 船的附近 任何事
at the docks, around your boat- anything.
没有 我在这儿躺下休息前
No, the last person I spoke to
跟我说话的最后一个人就是碧翠斯
before I went to lie down was Beatrice.
港务局长碧翠斯吗
Beatrice the harbormaster?
她不是请了产假了吗
Wasn't she on maternity leave?
她那时和叫艾比的老女人在码头上
She was at the docks with that elderly woman Abby.
她们在...
They were...
找人
looking for someone.
海伦娜
Helena.
我想我们该问问她这事了
I think we need to ask her that.
碧翠斯还住在小港湾路上吗
Does Beatrice still live on Little Bay Road?
跟大家想的不一样
Contrary to popular belief,
不是每个港湾女人的住址我都知道 内森
I don't know where every woman in Haven lives, Nathan.
好吧
Ok.
不 你要去哪里
No, where are you going?
你得待在这里休息
You need to stay here and rest.
你是说待在这等死吧
You mean stay here and die.
我不会在这里等死的
Yeah, I don't think so.
你还好吗
You okay?
需要帮忙吗
You need a hand?
你一对我好 就让我想起来自己快死了
When you're nice to me, it reminds me that I'm dying.
那就给我快点
Well, hurry the hell up, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要出门吗
Are you going somewhere?
你在保护海伦娜 是吗
You're protecting Helena, aren't you?
她在哪
Where is she?
太晚了 你阻止不了她的
It's too late. You can't stop her.
借过
You know what? Excuse me.
我以为碧翠斯只领养了一个小孩
I thought Beatrice adopted one child.
海伦娜那晚就穿着那件紫色连衣裙
Helena was wearing that purple dress.
我看到她时她穿着这件
She was wearing this when I saw her.
碧翠斯
Beatrice.
缅因州海洋学院
"碧翠斯·莱德纳·米歇尔"
"Beatrice Leidner Mitchell."
她跟亚莉桑德拉·莱德纳有关系吗
Is that any relation to Alexandra Leidner?
这个人很快就要死了 我必须知道
This man is going to die. I need to know.
碧翠斯是亚莉桑德拉的孙女
Beatrice is Alexandra's granddaughter.
但是你无能为力了
But there's nothing you can do.
你是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
死了两个男人 生了两个小孩
Two dead men, two children.
碧翠斯不是在掩护海伦娜
Beatrice isn't covering for Helena.
不是
No.
那是因为
That's because
碧翠斯就是海伦娜
Beatrice is Helena.
那好 碧翠斯在哪里
Okay, where's Beatrice?
还是海伦娜 管她叫什么
Helena, whoever she is.
灯塔 私人灯塔
The lighthouse. It's private.
碧翠斯变成海伦娜时就去那里
Beatrice goes there when it's Helena's time.
你 你跟我们走
You, you're coming with us.
碧翠斯
Hey, Beatrice?
艾比跟我们在一起
We have Abby here with us.
我们知道你在里面
We know you're in there.
碧翠斯
Beatrice!
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表