剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
starting to make a lot more sense to me.
刺杀表示凶手情感强烈
Stabbing's emotional.
有人真的发火了
Somebody was really pissed off.
你能把沙发的背面
Hey, can you make sure to get a picture
都拍下来吗
of the back of the couch?
-当然 -谢谢你 托尼
- Sure. - Thanks, Tony.
-是叫史蒂夫吗 -叫伊迪
- Steve? - Eddie.
该死 压根就没想到过这名字
Damn. That wasn't even an option.
伊迪 伊迪 伊迪 记住了
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. Okay.
谢谢你能来 沃特夫人
Thanks for coming in, Mrs. Walter.
我叫明奇
Menchie.
明奇
Menchie.
你能告诉我们黑影人的情况吗
Can you tell us about the dark man?
你们终于相信了
Finally.
当然可以
Of course I can.
他高高瘦瘦的
He's tall and thin.
-他矮矮胖胖的 -1米96
- He's short and wide. - 6'5".
你确定吗
Are you sure?
绝对的 肯定
Absolutely, positive.
并且还很黑
And dark.
很黑很黑
Really dark.
我听说他带着一把剑
I heard he carried a sword.
那是我听说的
That's what I heard.
但是很显然你
But obviously you've...
你从没亲眼见过他
you've never seen him.
我是个很好的倾听者
I'm a good listener.
不 不对 不是剑
No, no, not a sword.
也许 也许更像是把球拍
Maybe... maybe more like a bat.
不过绝对很黑
Definitely dark, though.
每个人都提到了"黑"
Everyone says dark.
是的 很黑
Yes, dark.
我的家人一瞬间就没命了
Look, our family members died too soon.
凶手肯定是黑影人
It had to have been the dark man.
除了他还能有谁呢
Who else could it be?
谢谢你 明奇
Thank you, Menchie.
谢谢你 桑顿
Thank you, Thornton.
谢谢你 巴特 谢谢你们能来
Thank you, Bart. Thank you all for coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 我们来找一位
Okay, well, let's get to work,
又高又矮 又胖又瘦的黑影人
looking for a tall, short, thin, wide dark man,
他可能带着一把剑 也可能没带
who may or may not be carrying a sword.
《港湾先驱报》
没错 你画得很漂亮
Yes, you make pretty pictures.
但是我不要漂亮
But I don't want pretty.
我要拍得真实
I want real.
我要乱七八糟的
I want grungy.
我要它惊心动魄[疼痛]
I want it to hurt.
没错 你就够令人头痛的了 好吧
Yes, you're a pain, all right.
不要嘲笑我 摄影就要真实
Mock away. Photography is truth.
揭露事实
It reveals things.
这就是我的风格
It's how I roll.
拜托
Oh, please.
你的照片唯一揭露的
The only thing your pictures reveal
是你那备受折磨的灵魂
is your tortured soul.
至少我有灵魂
At least I have a soul.
是啊
Yeah.
我所期待的人出现了
Just the person I was hoping for.
你们好
Hello.
我们需要你来平息争论
We need you to settle an argument.
我通常都是很乐意的 真的
Well, normally I would love to, seriously,
不过我想知道
but actually I was wondering
我能否查一下你们的档案库
if I could check your archives.
工作在前 娱乐在后 当然
Work before pleasure, of course.
其实我在学校时
You know, I actually used a computer
就经常使用电脑
a couple times in school.
你介意让我试试吗
Do you care if I give it a shot?
当然可以 抱歉
Well, of course you have. I'm sorry.
好的
Okay.
黑影人
你知道她会调出来什么
You know what she's gonna pull up.
这会很尴尬的
This will be embarrassing.
真让人尴尬
So embarrassing.
一位黑人在港湾定居
时代不同了
It was a different time.
当时缅因州很少有黑人
Maine was very short on black people back then.
港湾出于保护 之前一直没有黑人
Haven had none, to its detriment.
那么
Does, uh...
"黑影人"能让你们想起些什么吗
"Dark man" ring any bells to you guys,
也许是些你们没写到的事情
maybe something you didn't write about?
抱歉 没有
Sorry, no.
我也没有
Me neither.
好吧 算是值得一试
All right, well, it was worth a try.
我们来做些真正的警♥察♥工作
Let's do some real police work.
讣告+海斯伯格医疗中心
一周内出现两起刺杀案
Two stabbings in one week,
死者都在医疗中心工作
and they both worked at the medical center.
我知道 我查了下这些癌症患者
I know, I looked into the cancer patients.
近三个月医疗中心死了二十七人
27 deaths at the center in the last three months.
其中十二份讣告说
And 12 of these obituaries
他们提前过世了
say they died before their time.
但是如果病人是由于某种原因被杀的
But if patients are being killed for some reason,
也许有人想要报仇
maybe someone wants revenge.
就是这样
Exactly.
等下 你是真的这样想
Wait, is that what you were actually thinking,
还是你窃取了我的想法
or did you just steal my idea?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
好吧 威尔森和兰德是被刺死的 对吗
All right, so Wilson and Rand were stabbed, right?
医疗中心的病人都死于癌症吗
Do we know that all the patients at the clinic died of cancer?
我们真的确定吗
Do we know that for sure?
他们不给死去的癌症病人验尸
They don't do autopsies on cancer patients.
是不验 不过现在验还不算迟
No, they don't, but it's not too late.
你要把他们挖出来吗
You want to exhume them?
我也不想
I mean, I don't want to.
我们没有足够的证据说服法官下令
We don't have enough for a judge's order.
的确是
No, we don't.
但贝弗莉·简· 麦金太尔
Except Beverly Jane McIntyre
是麦金太尔法官的侄女
is judge McIntyre's niece.
我的推断也许能说服他
My theory might convince him.
但这样可能会使
You know, this is gonna make us very unpopular
那些家属记恨我们
with some of the families.
是 但水落石出的时候
Yeah, but maybe when we find out what's going on,
他们也许就会原谅我们了
they'll forgive us.
但愿如此吧
I mean, I hope so.
我以为你今晚要和杰斯约会的
Hey, I thought you were meeting with Jess tonight.
原本是 直到你给我布置了一大堆文书工作
Yeah, I was until you talked me into a pile of paperwork.
没事 我自己能搞定
Oh, no, no, I can do this.
咱俩都清楚
I think we've established
没人会熬夜等我
that I don't have anybody waiting up for me.
不 没事 我可以明天去见她
No, it's fine. I can see her tomorrow.
是你自己不想去
You don't want to go.
没有
It's not that.
知道吗 你从一开始
Know what, you've been weird
对杰斯的态度就很奇怪
about this Jess thing from the start.
有一个美人在等着你
You have a beautiful woman waiting up for you.
还有搭档自愿处理枯燥的文书工作
You have a partner who's willing to do the boring paperwork,
就算这样你也不想赴约吗
and you still don't wanna go?
内森 我本打算什么都不说的
Nathan, I wasn't gonna say anything before,
但是不是从没有人
but it's not like you have people calling you
会整天打电♥话♥叫你出去约会
at all hours of the day to hang out.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我嘛 到底怎么了
Tell me. Come on, what's going on?
我不知道该不该这么做
I don't know if I can make it happen.
怎么做
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表