剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》
第一季第七集
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
你拿了我的衣服
You took my clothes.
还救了你一命
And I saved your life.
你就是杜克吧
You must be Duke.
她知道你不是个真正的男孩吗
Does she know you're not a real boy?
普遍认为是遭到狼的袭击
Consensus says it was a wolf attack,
很可能是疯狼
probably rabid.
这案子有点诡异
Something about this just feels creepy.
我让你加入是因为
I wanted you in this job because you got a knack
你擅长处理这些事
for dealing with all this crap.
我倒是想让他从你身上学两手
I'm just praying to God some of it rubs off on him.
你真认为这个杰斯·米妮安是女巫吗
You really think this Jess Minion is a witch?
你认为"麻烦"是什么
What do you think the troubles are?
这里到处充斥着魔法
Magic is everywhere here.
无论如何 她一定是个有故事的人
Whatever she is, she's interesting.
我会全力帮你
I'm gonna do what I can
查你妈妈的事
to help you find out about your mom.
你真的愿意吗
You would do that?
这种情况下我们得团结一致
Well, we gotta stick together up here.
"麻烦"卷土重来了 对吧
The troubles are back, aren't they?
恐怕是的
Yeah, I think so.
好了 伙计们 来把船刷刷吧
All right, boys, let's wipe her down.
-把船打扫干净 -遵命 船长
- Clean her up. - Yes, Captain.
-很不错吧 -是啊
- This is nice, right? - Yep.
不过我们很好奇你为什么把我们
Which makes us wonder why you dragged us
大老远拽到这里来
all the way out here.
服务员 续酒
Galley wench, we're empty!
服务员 上啤酒
Wench, beer!
准备好了吗 伙计们
Ready, boys?
我打听到一只很火的私募股权基金
I got a line on a sexy little private equity fund.
算了吧
Come on, there we go.
又像上次那样吗
Like last time?
我的钱包还在滴血
My wallet is still bleeding.
我还是不掺和了 多谢 我们走
I'll pass, thanks. Let's go.
伙计们 等等 你们要去哪
Fellas, wait. Where are you going?
这可是笔利润丰厚的大交易呀
This deal has huge margins and a killer matrix.
如果你们现在帮我筹集资金
I can get you in under the wire
我还能在截止期限前让你们入股
if you get me the funds right now.
不了 谢谢 华莱 一朝被蛇咬...
No, thanks, Wally. Fool us once...
伙计们
Boys.
别这样
Come on.
机会难得啊 伙计们
We're talking ground floor here. Guys.
这下好了
Perfect.
该死
Damn it.
你要的啤酒来了
I have your beers.
进口啤酒快没了 所以我...
We ran out of imports, so I had to...
天啊
Oh, God!
救命
Help!
这么说你看见小偷了
So you saw the prowler?
扫了一眼
A glimpse.
没怎么看清
Barely.
他身高约两米
He was 6'7".
一字眉
One eyebrow.
亚洲人[小说中东方歹徒名]
Fu manchu.
拿着个小弹弓
Carried a small slingshot.
有处纹身
Had a tattoo.
什么图案
Of what?
这很重要吗
Does it matter?
身高约两米 一字眉
He was a 6'7", unibrow,
拿着弹弓的怪物
sling-shotty monster.
你想去看看吗
Maybe you want to swing by?
找找脚印
Look for footprints?
好啊
Yeah.
好的 我会去的
Yeah, I guess I should.
杰斯 我想沃诺斯警探需要走一趟
Jess, I think Detective Wuornos needs to come by
顺便给你家做安全检查
and conduct a safety review of your home.
晚上八点左右怎么样
Say around 8:00?
太好了
Great.
我猎到一头鹿 所以今晚吃鹿肉
I shot a deer, so we're having venison.
也许你能带瓶好的来
Maybe you can bring a nice bottle?
酒吗
Of wine.
不 抗酸剂
No, antacid.
我以为你一直主张保护动物
I thought that you were all about protecting animals
为它们寻找安全的栖息地
and moving them to safe habitats.
我是呀
I am.
我通常使用麻♥醉♥枪♥
I usually use a tranquilizer gun,
但那让它们的肉味怪怪的
but it makes them taste funny.
是不是有人该接下电♥话♥
Maybe someone should get that?
你好 内森警♥察♥局
Hello. Nathan police department.
我是说 港湾警♥察♥局 我是沃诺斯
I mean, Haven PD. Wuornos speaking.
刚才真是惨不忍♥睹啊
That was painful to watch.
没人强迫你看
No one was forcing you to.
"一瓶酒吗"
Uh, "Of wine?"
我们应该把这个给那些不开口的嫌犯看
Yeah, we should show that to suspects who won't talk.
好啊
Okay.
应该能看做既残忍♥又怪异的惩罚
I mean, it'd probably be cruel and unusual punishment.
如果我的私人生活让你如此痛苦
Well, if my personal life is so painful to you,
那你还是少管闲事为好
maybe you should just stay out of it.
我很乐意
Hey, I'd love to.
但你做不到 你欲罢不能
But you can't. You're incapable.
外表冷漠
Oh, numb on the outside,
内心敏感
sensitive on the inside.
稍等片刻
Just a second.
他出了什么事
So what happened to him?
有谁特别敏感的吗
Anybody squeamish?
我还好
Not me,
但内森就不好说了
but Nathan's a little sensitive.
笔直的
Ruler-straight.
两腿的大腿骨都沿同一水平轴线硬生生折断
Clean breaks through both femurs on a horizontal axis.
皮肤组织和骨头严重受损
Massive tissue and bone damage.
这些骨头都很难折断的
Those are tough bones to have broken.
有工具就另当别论了
Well, tough for something to break.
这些骨头细密紧致如三角帆布
They're as thick as spinnakers,
还有 看看这里
and here, look at this.
手臂骨折情况也一样
Identical fracture in the arm.
手臂和大腿骨折形状正好呈直角
It looks to be at a 90-degree angle to the leg fractures.
有失血吗
Did he lose blood?
因为他身上有淤青...
'Cause his coloring...
-这是什么 -瞧瞧看
- What's this? - Well, look at that.
需要送到实验室检测
Oh, have to take that to the lab.
所以他是被人袭击 那凶手是谁
So he was assaulted. By who?
是什么
By what?
问得好
Good question.
如果有需要
Well, you know where to find me,
你们知道上哪儿找我
should the occasion arise.
好吧 那你去找华尔街的大佬们
All right, so you want to go talk to wall street,
我去找船长了解情况
and I'll talk to the Captain?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
是你报的警吗
So you called it in?
这是我的船 我有责任
It's my boat. I'm responsible.
你见到过奇怪的浪潮吗
You remember any weird waves?
或是绞盘链条松动
Loose winch line?
或者后桅有问题吗
Mizzenmast?
我是俄亥俄州人
I'm from Ohio.
俄亥俄州北濒伊利湖
我们在码头上
We were at the dock.
泊船靠岸后
I shut down all systems that have any real power
我立刻关闭了所有动力
the minute I tie off.
这艘船配备先进
And this boat is cutting edge
无论安全还是技术层面都是
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表