剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
My boat is sinking.
所以你也许可以
So you may just want to...
你懂的 把这个因素考虑进去
you know, factor that in.
好吧
Yeah.
真心希望这方法有效
I really hope this works.
你听见了吗 佛祖
You hear me, Buddha?
保佑我吧
Let this work.
-他怎么解开绳子的 以斯拉 -我不知道
- How'd he get loose, Ez? - I don't know.
阿弥陀佛
Abracadabra.
你忘了
Well, you forgot to
要逃走吧 大魔术师
actually escape there, Houdini.
不要再靠近了
Hey! Don't come any closer.
-为什么不行 -因为...
- Why not? - Because...
我会拉尔夫·马奇奥
I got moves that Ralph Macchio,
功夫小子想都不敢想的招数
the Karate Kid himself, never dreamed of.
说起这个 还有詹姆斯·布朗
And James Brown, for that matter.
-怎么了 以斯拉 -我不知道 我不知道
- What's happening, Ez? - I don't know! I don't know!
好像他脑子 跟个空壳一样
It's like it's... his head is totally blank
-什么都没有 -喂
- and there's nothin' there! - Hey.
这话很过分哎
That's just not nice.
把他绑起来 绑起来
Tie him up. Tie him up!
你来绑
You tie him up, man.
据我所知 他有枪
For all I know, he- he's got a gun
虽然他一副疯癫样
underneath the crazy...
那我直接射死他好了
Why don't I just shoot him?
这情况不对 我根本没有枪
Now, bad form. I don't even have a gun.
-我没带武器 -杜克
- I'm unarmed! - Now, Duke,
现在按我说的做
I need you to do exactly what I say.
什么都不要想 脱衣服
And don't think. Strip.
好了 好了 听我说
All right, all right. Look, look, look.
看到没
See?
-看 -以斯拉
- See? - Ez...
什么都没有 满意了吗
Nothing, okay? You happy?
啥都没有 没有枪
Nothing! No gun!
但是我的朋友 帕克探员 却有枪
But my friend Officer Parker, on the other hand, is armed,
而她最喜欢抓坏人了
and she loves shootin' bad guys.
-以斯拉 -我知道
- Ez... - Yeah!
内♥裤♥也脱掉 一定要让以斯拉混乱
Underwear too. We need to get Ezra off balance.
-我才不要呢 -怎么了 以斯拉
- I'm not doing that! - What's happening, Ez?
我不懂他在说什么
I don't understand what he's saying.
-我不明白 -你要这样说
- I don't understand. - Here's what you should say.
有的时候
It's moments like this,
你会觉得你的生活片段在眼前闪现
where your life flashes before your eyes...
很有趣 你的生活片段
It's funny... how your... your life just
会在你的眼前一闪而过 比如现在
passes before your eyes in a moment like this.
我不明白啊
Uh...I don't understand.
我不懂他到底在干什么啊
I don't understand what he's doing.
我从没给马装过马鞍
I never saddled a horse.
我从没学过怎么装马鞍
I never learned to saddle a horse.
我从不吃松软干酪
I never ate cottage cheese.
我从没吃过松软干酪
I never have eaten cottage cheese.
我从没学过做电子幻灯片
I never learned how to do the electric slide.
我从没学过做电子幻灯片
I never learned how to do the electric slide.
怎么回事 托拜厄斯 这是怎么回事
What's happening, Tobias? What's happening here?
-我不知道 -我要抱抱
- I don't know. - I need a hug.
-我要抱抱啊 -滚开 你个疯子
- I need a hug! - Hey, get away, you lunatic!
快看 鸡蛋
Look! Eggs!
别想拿他的枪
Don't even think about it.
-把枪放下 -好 好
- Okay, put the gun down! - Okay. Okay.
是她在背后告诉他 该如何做的
Ah... she was telling him what to do, man.
怪不得我读不懂他
Th-that's why I couldn't read him.
不错 以斯拉 发现得真及时啊
Good, Ez. Timely insight.
其实你可以把衣服穿上了
Okay, you can put your clothes back on.
就这样挺好的
I'm good, thanks.
所以是怎么回事
So what happened there?
他摔倒了
He fell.
摔得很惨
A lot.
-来点生海鲜吗 -好啊
- Rough seas? - Sounds good to me.
-水泵有用吗 -有
- You get the pump working? - Oh, yeah.
格蒂修好后我就还给你
I'll return it in the morning soon as I get Gertie patched up.
你使用的战略不错啊
Interesting tactics out there.
很高兴看到你没中枪
Glad to see you didn't get shot
没被打 也没被淹
or beat up or drowned.
-今天全见识了 -内森
- All in a day's work. - Nathan.
还有活儿要干
We got work to do.
谁来告诉我 这是什么情况吗
Anyone care to tell me what all this is about?
小镇的事啦
Small towns.
总有些当地小矛盾什么的
Just a local dispute that had to be handled.
对吧
Isn't that right?
对
Right.
其实就是因为一张棒球卡 如果你信的话
All over a baseball card, if you can believe that.
很期待读到你全面而完整的报告
I look forward to reading your full report.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
他没动我
He didn't touch me.
他只是威胁说 如果我不大声尖叫
He just told me what he'd do to you
他就会伤害你
if I didn't scream as loud as I could.
很抱歉让你经历这些
I'm sorry about all this.
对
Yeah.
你应该道歉
You should be.
你还没回答我的问题
You haven't answered my question.
什么问题
And what question is that?
为什么我要允许你留在港湾
Why I should let you stay in Haven.
尽管我很尊敬你 长官 但我不用你允许
All due respect, sir, I don't need your permission.
我受够了你这样
I've had just about enough of
-违抗命令 -听我说
- your insubordin- - You know what?
这事已经不只是工作的事
This is not about my job anymore.
现在是我的事
This is about me.
是关于我是谁 从哪来的问题
It's about who I am and where I come from.
这些问题的答案在港湾
And those answers are here in Haven.
不在波士顿
They're not in Boston.
也不在联邦调查局
They're not in the FBI.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
我不干了
I quit.
您好 胜野先生[日语]
我是杜克
This is Duke.
您的包裹可以来取了
Your package is ready to be picked up.
没有
No.
一切顺利
No trouble at all.
当然 我可以再帮您送一个
Sure. I can deliver another one for you.
不过 价钱可能要涨
But unfortunately, my rates are going up.
你明白的
You understand.
非常感谢[日语]
她完全是你的人了
She's all yours.
就是需要别人推一把 你说得对
Just needed a... push, like you said.
帕克她
Parker's not the type
不喜欢受人摆布
that likes to be told what to do.
必须她自己决定 谁也不能逼她
It's gotta be her idea- not yours and not mine.
你确定她应该经历...
You sure she deserves all...
-这一切吗 -我不知道
- this? - I don't know.
谁应该呢
Does anybody?
你知道吗
Tell you what.
我们需要她
We need her here.
关于那船的裂痕
So the crack in the boat?
对 我看到了
Yeah. I saw it.
你要想办法控制住这里的情况
You need to get this place under control.
越快越好
Soon.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表