剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
那才是比尔的天赋所在
That's Bill's gift.
只要给他一块木板
You give Bill a piece of wood,
他就能造出令你惊艳的作品
and he'll make something wonderful.
所以比尔让杰夫当家
So Bill puts Geoff first.
是杰夫自己抢着当家
Geoff puts Geoff first.
他一点都不感激比尔
He doesn't appreciate Bill
也不在乎比尔为了遵守承诺放弃了多少
or how much Bill gave up to keep their promise,
永远不会
and he never will.
你好像很怨恨他
Sounds like you resent him.
他超支 苛求做出完美的菜肴
His overspending, his quest for the perfect dish-
还危言耸听 说如果这次重新开业失败
he's put us in a spot that, if this reopening doesn't work,
我们就一无所有了
we'll lose everything.
这么一说 我确实挺怨恨他的
I guess you could say I resent him.
你的龙嵩叶怎么了
What happened to your tarragon?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
我今天出来看的时候 就已经这样了
When I came out today, it was like that.
龙虾仔
罗伯特先生 你还监督送货呢
Mr. Robert, you still supervise deliveries?
时间就是金钱啊 探员
Time is money, Detective.
光靠省吃俭用可开不了17家分店
You don't grow to 17 locations by watching every penny.
劳动力比食材更费钱
Labor costs more than food.
龙虾便宜吗
Lobster's cheap?
龙虾仔是一种加工过的海产品
Lobster pup is a processed seafood product.
调味合适 味道一致
Seasoned right, tastes the same-
没必要用龙虾
no lobster necessary.
送你一张优♥惠♥券 购买♥♥任意套餐可获赠配菜
Here's a coupon, free side with any regular order.
我个人强力推荐油炸玉米饼
I recommend the hush puppies.
不用了
I'll pass.
你为什么会对新生感兴趣
Want to tell me why you're interested in the Second Chance?
不像你的风格啊
Doesn't seem like your kind of place.
地理位置比成本重要得多
Location's more important than costs.
是吗
Is that so?
我想开个龙虾仔连锁餐厅的旗舰店
I want a mother ship for the Lobster Pup chain,
而他们那里有全港湾最好的视野
and they've got the best views in Haven.
因此你才故意要破坏他们的生意吗
Is that why you sabotaged their business?
没必要
No need to.
杰夫经营不善 开销巨大
The way Geoff mismanages product costs,
他在亲手毁掉他的生意
he's doing it himself.
我在他的快速拨号♥单上呢
Let's just say I'm on his speed dial.
玛姬你在吗
Margie, you here?
我们给你送广♥告♥复印件来了
We're here for your ad copy.
你好
Hi.
你们好 玛姬在楼上找手♥机♥呢
Hi, Margie's upstairs getting her phone.
-好 -不着急
- Sure. - Anytime.
是我那个
Oh, do I have a...
还有截拉链没拉上是吗
Is there a zipper undone?
不 不关拉链的事
No, no, it's not that.
是 是你看着很
Uh, it's just that you look, uh...
-不错 -不错吗
- Nice. - Nice?
最近常常被这样说
Yeah, I've been getting a lot of that lately.
我想挑件合适衣服
I'm trying to find something
穿去参加今晚的餐厅开业典礼
to wear to this restaurant opening tonight.
好啊 挺好的
Uh, yes, of course.
麦克肖兄弟俩又碰到麻烦了吧 是吧
The McShaw boys are having trouble again, aren't they?
我就知道杜克
Uh, always figured Duke
早晚会拖垮他们
would get them in hot water sooner or later.
我不觉得杜克跟他们的麻烦有关系
I don't think he has anything to do with their problems.
你们能看我一眼吗
Will you guys look at me?
哪里不对劲儿 显得太职业了吗
Okay, what's wrong? Is it too professional?
-不是 -不
- No. - No.
不是太职业
Not professional.
但是显得太
But it is too, uh...
活泼
sunny?
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
有点太活泼了
Uh, a bit sunny.
不是我的风格 我去换
I-I don't do sunny. Okay.
你们能 能先等等吗 别走开
Can you just-can you hold on, just right there?
我换件 太好了
I'll try a-great.
花纹太繁复了
It's a little...branchy.
花枝招展的
Leafy-branchy.
那不要这件
Okay, no.
太少女了点
It's a little girly.
-那些细带子 -好我知道了
- Thin straps. - Okay, all right.
我再 我再去多试几件
I-I'm gonna try just a couple-couple more.
装饰太多了
It's too rococo.
-这是老女人穿的 -像个交际花
- It's an old lady's color. - It's de rigueur.
-太紫了 -淡紫色
- It's purple. - Mauve.
我讨厌紫色
I hate purple.
试试这件
Try this.
真的假的
Really?
这不一定...
I don't think-
真不敢相信你们在给我提的着装建议
I can't believe you guys are giving me fashion advice.
她应该早点来找我们的
She should have come to us sooner.
早该来了
A lot sooner.
你们又在盯着我看了
You're staring again.
但这次是因为美得挪不开眼
But in a good way this time.
我听着都觉得毛骨悚然
That sounded creepy, even to me.
太完美了
It's perfect.
谢谢了 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
太谢谢了
Thank you.
她应该庆幸我们及时出现了
She's lucky we came in when we did.
她肯定偷着乐呢
She sure is.
但是她看上去的确很迷人啊
But she did look splendid, though.
是啊 但你看起来得有一百岁了
Yeah, and you look 100 years old,
所以你省省吧
so forget about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直在监视着厨房♥
Well, I was watching the kitchen.
没什么可疑的地方
I didn't see anything suspicious.
约翰·罗伯特除了一直喝酒也没做什么
John Robert hasn't done anything but have too many drinks.
-我有个推测 -惊喜啊
- All right, I have a theory. - Surprise.
-你可能不同意 -再次惊到我了
- You're not gonna like it. - Surprise again.
杰夫制♥作♥油炸馅饼
Geoff cooks fritters,
集市里他用到的食材就都腐烂了
all the ingredients he uses go bad at the market.
他做乳鸽 鸽子就从天而降
He cooks squab, pigeons fall from the sky.
我今天去梅格的菜园
I was in Meg's garden today,
所有的龙嵩都死了
and all the tarragon-dead,
就是他做乳鸽用的那些龙嵩
the same tarragon that he used to cook the squab.
-帕克 -杰夫烹饪的东西都腐烂了
- Parker - Everything Geoff cooks dies...
-帕克 -牲畜 果树什么的
- Parker - The flocks, the orchards.
-班吉冰棒呢 -不知道
- And the Benjy bars. - No idea...
只有这点我无法解释
except for that I'm out of good answers.
那就得接受那些可怕的解释吗
So we should embrace bad ones?
-不 -帕克警官
- No. - Officer Parker.
内森
Nathan.
小心了
Careful, now.
要提防的往往是沉默寡言的人
It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.
今晚菜单上有你走私的货品不
Contribute any contraband to tonight's menu?
那得看杰夫做什么菜了
Well, we'll have to see what Geoff made.
我是不是打扰到你俩了
Am I interrupting something?
抱歉 奥德丽
Excuse me, Audrey.
这地儿完全归你俩当家了
Well, it's all yours now, lads.
是时候了
It's about time.
仿佛看到了父母经营时的景象
It's hard not to still see our folks' place, you know?
除非你做油炸鸽子
Not unless you deep-fry the pigeon.
或许作为开胃菜也不错
Which might not be such a bad start.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
大家能听我说说嘛
Can I have your attention, please?
我们的第一道菜
Our first course,
是蒲公英叶配脆罗勒沙拉
a dandelion-green salad with crisp basil,
新鲜原料直接采自我们的菜园
fresh from our garden.
请享用
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表