剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
in terms of safety, technology.
是啊 这艘船的确配备精良
Yeah, this is a pretty nice operation you have here.
是的 是有些与众不同
Yeah, a little off the beaten path,
但这些特色也提高了我的竞争力
so the extra touches help me compete.
关于遇害人 你了解多少
All right, what can you tell me about the victim?
华♥莱♥士♥很有钱
Wallace is loaded.
品位高 是我的经济支柱
High-end tastes. My bread and butter really.
他们当时玩得开心吗
Were they having a good time?
海水蔚蓝 鲜香肥鱼 冰镇啤酒
Blue water, big fish, cold beer.
谁能过得不开心呢
Who's not having a good time?
我啊 甩杆入水 盼着能钓到大鱼
Me. Just dragging a hook, hoping to land the big one,
我还真不喜欢
that is not my thing.
那你永远别想在华尔街混了
You'd never make it on Wall Street.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们说什么也没看见
They claim they didn't see anything.
你相信他们的话吗
Do you believe 'em?
我可是把钱包看得很紧呢
Kept my hand on my wallet the whole time.
把这些口供串起来
Stories line up.
他们说他们走了 只留下他跟船员
They say they left him with the crew.
我花了点时间才找到啤酒
Took me a while to get their beers.
要是我能早点找到...
If I'd come up sooner...
这不关你的事 亲爱的
That had nothing to do with it, sweetie.
完全不关你的事
Nothing at all.
你是她父亲吧
So you're her father?
吉米你呢
And Jimmy?
我是她未婚夫
I'm her fiance.
所以船员是一家人咯
So this is a family crew.
很好
That's great.
其实我并不希望她在船上工作
Personally, I wish she wasn't working on the boat.
当老师薪水太少了 爸爸
Teacher's salary's small, dad.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
但我觉得老师的薪水其实不少
But against my better judgment,
薇琪突然开始对上班时间挑三拣四
Vickie suddenly started picking shifts.
我猜是想多跟吉米在一起吧
More time with Jimmy, I guess.
还有你
And you.
好的 你把啤酒端上来了
All right, so you brought the beers.
我走上甲板
And I stepped onto the deck,
听到了嘎吱嘎吱的声音
and there was this crunching sound,
然后他就 他就倒下了
and then he was... he was down.
你们俩什么都没看到吗
And you two didn't see anything?
没有 我们在船头
No, no, we were on the bow
白天钓完鱼要清理一下
cleaning up from the day's fishing.
是啊 拿水管冲掉他们吐的红酒和肝酱
Yeah, hosing off the spilled wine and pate?
吉米别乱说
Jimmy.
你什么都没注意到吗
And you didn't catch anything?
恐怕那帮人只关心钱吧
The only thing those guys wanna catch is a buzz.
吉米 你去打扫锚链舱
Jimmy, go muck out the chain lockers.
拜托了
Please.
听着 事实是
Look, fact of the matter
这些人非常讨厌
is these guys get annoying as hell.
吉米觉得我们不值得为他们这么努力工作
And it bothers Jimmy how hard we work for them.
我是说 该死 我也觉得烦
I mean, hell, it bothers me.
但是 普通水手就是这样
But... that's the way it is for deckhands.
也许你会想干脆要个钻石王老五
You'd think having an old man who was one
来把她带走算了
would have steered her away.
渔船出租
也许他是被船和码头夹了
Maybe the guy was pinched between the boat and the dock
没有被人看到
and no one saw.
一分钟就夹碎了
One minute.
一艘漂着的船力量可大了
Lots of power in a drifting boat.
55秒 我们只知道这么多
55 seconds, that's all we've got.
-干嘛 -排除正常的原因
- For what? - To rule out what's normal.
我们继续查吧
All right, so let's keep going.
是突发重度早发型骨质疏松症吗
Sudden acute early onset osteoporosis?
不太可能
Not likely.
是突发性碎骨增重吗
Sudden bone-crushing weight gain?
我猜肝酱倒是有可能诱发这种病
I mean, I guess the pate could do that.
如果是船很危险呢
How 'bout boats are dangerous?
他在一艘没有开动的船的甲板上
He was at a dock on a powered-down boat.
这环境比我的公♥寓♥都好
That's nicer than my apartment.
薇琪看到他极其怪异地扭曲着
And Vickie saw him crunch in a pretty weird way.
你已经确信这个是...
You're that convinced already that this...
是的 因为这些事都毫无关联
Yes, because nothing I've seen lines up
除了华♥莱♥士♥大腿两段笔直的骨折
except for two ruler-straight breaks on Wallace's legs.
而且我很确定埃莉诺冲我使眼色了
And I'm pretty sure Eleanor winked at me.
-什么 -她是医生
- What? - She's a doctor.
她能察觉到不寻常的情况
She knows when things aren't normal.
我觉得她知道的远不止这些
And I'm getting the feeling that she knows a lot more.
-她冲你使眼色了吗 -没错
- She winked at you? - There was winkage.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我只是 有时候希望能有正常一点的...
I just... sometimes I wish we could get a normal...
野蛮袭击
Brutal assault.
还是我说的好听些吧
Doesn't that sound kinda nice?
哪里好听了
Why would that be any better?
至少不会让我想起我自己的问题
At least it wouldn't remind me of my own problem.
什么地方让你想起
How does any of this remind you
你跟小妞们没戏了
that you have no game with chicks?
谢了
Thanks.
好的 假设是非正常原因
Okay, let's say it's not something normal.
我们要怎么办
What do we do?
去吃午餐
We go to lunch.
不过你是不会喜欢的
But you're not gonna like it.
杜克
Duke?
不
No, hey.
不要
No, oh.
港湾的警♥察♥
Oh, Haven's finest.
知道吗 我可以在后面加上"蠢货"
You know, I could add "Ass" to that,
港湾的警♥察♥蠢货[顶级蠢蛋]
"Haven's finest ass,"
你们两个人
and it would still work,
都可以用它形容
for both of you.
含义不同而已
Just in different ways.
你们 你们想喝点什么
Uh, you guys... you guys want something to drink?
啤酒 红酒 克拉玛特
Beer? Wine? Clamato?
你也可以告诉我们帘子后面藏了什么
Or you could tell us what's behind the tarp.
那个嘛 那个是...
Well, that... that's...
那是水上生活的核心秘密
that is the central mystery of life on the water,
是吧 帕克警探
isn't it, Detective Parker?
帘子后面有什么
What is behind the tarp?
帘子后面有什么
What is behind the tarp?
很多人问过我
So many have asked.
没有几个人能发现
So few ever find out.
好吧 有一个人站在船尾
Fine. We had a guy standing on the back of a boat
身受奇怪的伤病
who suffered from some ruler-straight injuries.
两条腿都从这儿断掉了
Broke both his legs right across here.
嘣一声吗
Boom?
我不知道当时什么声响
I don't know what sound it made.
现在我知道你为什么认为他是船类专家了
Now I know why you think he's a boat expert.
我是开玩笑的
Come on, I was kidding.
-挺有趣的 -冷笑话而已
- It was funny. - Joke.
不是帆船
Not a sailboat.
垂钓爱好者 深V形伤口
Sport fisher. Deep-v hull.
别人"嘣"了一声
Somebody else's boom.
是 大海 那是个神秘又危险的地方
Aye, the ocean, she be a mysterious and dangerous place.
就像帘子
Like a tarp.
的确
Sure.
来吧 就告诉我们后面有什么吧
Come on, just tell us what's behind it.
是我想保护的东西
Something I'm trying to protect.
因为你是一个模范公民吗
Because you're a model citizen?
我有条做人原则
I have a code.
那就是"不给你看"
Just one that says I don't have to show you.
事实上 不给你看
In fact, not showing you will probably be
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表